Why are you so aggressive?

take right than left mental asylum front you free registration LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_JD_club

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Awww. I knew your post was coming up after today's epi. Welcome back. Be happy in your own dreamland.

Edited by -AngryBird- - 14 April 2016 at 1:04pm

ishra_JD_club

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CasKett-

Originally posted by gargpoo

Hv u watched today epi...?
Ur so called nidhi doesnt deserve to b human..
N u still hv guts to make post abt nidhi ws rejected...raman shud regret...ur nidhi will regret her existense soon i pray...
No sensitivity no social responsibility at all...
I know its a fiction bt still how can someone support/love a character like nidhi..

I agree Nidhi's doing a very bad thing. She needs punishment. Her punishment would be living with Raman for the rest of her life and together they'll have to look after Ruhi without having any children of her own and in addition she would be apologizing to Ruhi for the rest of her life . That would be her
her punishment wud b living with raman...u cracked me up . ROFL ...mtlb kuch b ho jaaye apna sapna pura karna hai nira ka ...
Raman shud better die than living with nidhi.. LOL ..do u even know child abuse ki punishment kya hoti hai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jodh57sanayhm0001-AngryBird-sriritishra_JD_club

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

N u still hv guts to make post abt nidhi ws rejected...raman shud regret...ur nidhi will regret her existense soon i pray...
I know its a fiction bt still how can someone support/love a character like nidhi..

I agree Nidhi's doing a very bad thing. She needs punishment. Her punishment would be living with Raman for the rest of her life and together they'll have to look after Ruhi without having any children of her own and in addition she would be apologizing to Ruhi for the rest of her life . That would be her

You really need to get some facts straight in your mind. Nidhi isn't a human. After what she did today with Ruhi. I wonder how can you support her. If Nidhi can be wrong. Why can't Ishu be? When you can point out Ishita's mistakes. Why can't you point out Nidhi's mistakes? Not mistakes, its a inhuman act. And yeah, whatever it is. Wether Ishita is doing two timings or not. I would say she is a far better person than your so called Nidhi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluvsvati12shivangi838ishra_JD_club

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

her punishment wud b living with raman...u cracked me up . ROFL ...mtlb kuch b ho jaaye apna sapna pura karna hai nira ka ...
Raman shud better die than living with nidhi.. LOL ..do u even know child abuse ki punishment kya hoti hai...

Let her be in her own dream of Nira... ROFL Sapna dekhne mein kya jata hai. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_JD_clubsvati12

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
doing two timing is still better than destroying a child's childhood

ishra_JD_club

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

You really need to get some facts straight in your mind. Nidhi isn't a human. After what she did today with Ruhi. I wonder how can you support her. If Nidhi can be wrong. Why can't Ishu be? When you can point out Ishita's mistakes. Why can't you point out Nidhi's mistakes? Not mistakes, its a inhuman act. And yeah, whatever it is. Wether Ishita is doing two timings or not. I would say she is a far better person than your so called Nidhi.

casket ji... ROFL
 nidhi ko punishment de rahi ho ya raman ko...????? 
you seriously cracked me up... nidhi with raman all life is like giving slow poison to puttar... bhagwan ke liye puttar ko chod do.. u can have mani in return...ClapLOLLOL
well actually poor mani also... nidhi deserves to be tortured with a hunter and burnt alive...

and coming to your post... ishita is two timerClap...
do u knwo what is the meaning of a two timer??? i dont think so...
live with your dream...
at the end it is always ishraEmbarrassed

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 14 April 2016 at 1:40pm

sanayhm0001-AngryBird-shivangi838svati12

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

arre her nidhi didnt do anything wrong...she too has faced difficulties...like someone put gun on her head dont move on n settle down ...think only abt revenge... Wacko ...she is doing jst BAD...snatched a kid's identity...snatched her every right education ...forcing her work for money beating her torturing her mentally n physically...bt u know she is better bcs she is ONE MAN WOMAN...she will apologise for her bad behaviour wats the big deal...some ppl nvr fail to amaze me with their thinkingv

-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvsvati12ishra_JD_club

Go to top