Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The Name Is TASHAN, Tashan-E-Ishq (Page 2)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

The NAME Is TASHAN...Tashan-E-Ishq Where even a "Senseless" track (Execution wise) also ENDS With a BANG, with a STYLE...

Yes, I LOVED The "Finishing" of this stupid track, No doubt Shritama carried her Devika avtar very well but this whole Devika drama n specially the way CVS included TwiNj in it, it was...Well I don't know what to call it...CVs I can fully understand the "Desperation for TRP" but plz plz don't sacrifice the "Quality" of Tashan for TRP...Its a humble REQUEST.

As you guys sense the title of this post is inspired from Yuvraj, yes I loved his dialogues during MahiRaj scene, "The name is Yuvraj" "Chill ki aankhee hai" hahaha this creature is a SOLID KAMEENA its high time Kunj & Twinkle should stop underestimating him...

Oh! Kunj se yaad aya, I loved how he attacked Luthra from BEHIND, this was the 2nd time, 1st time in Goa remember?

Yuvraj is here to "STAY" this is like "Universal truth" lolz but YuvLe? I seriously think people should STOP thinking about the Nonexistent YuvLe, yes YuvLe does not exists, its Yuvraj V/S Twinkle, NOT YuvLe, YuvLe = PAST... I repeat PAST... So my humble request stop "Over analysis" Please...

If its sounding rude tho I am sorry but honestly the continuous YuvLe YuvLe YuvLe is actually funny when even Yuvi himself use "Miyaan-Biwi" "Teri (Kunj) Biwi" when it comes to TwiNj Lol And what's with "Kunj in background with Mahi"... Explain please... Ok no let it be...Even the "Thought" of that almost setting with Maya still haunts that poor man yeh Mahi wala explanation I don't think he will able to handle so for his shake leave it...

The precap...haaaye...THAT'S Like Tashan...Hahahaha
Dude who said Kunj being with Mahi meant romantic angle gosh no i meant  he was behind with Mahi where as 3 should have been together also Mahi should have spoken up it is Yuvi dialogue which annoyed me most not anything else i didnt think it as romantic angle LOL
Yuvi dialogue was pissing off and Kunj being still calm but then that is him he doesnt loses himself soon

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
excellent post arpi...Yuvi has to be in a psychotic asylum. I was proud twinj came so far and to have their plan whipped out from their hands was too much to stomach. hate the cvs always make yuvi win.

Kunj was enraged at yuvi burying mahi. he let go and that rocked. then when twinkle spoke he held mahi - thats the kind person he is.

Yuvle ... seriously how can people wish a psychotic person on Twinkle. .who hurts her, gets her almost raped, hit by slippers - etc.

If thats the standard of love jodis - they have my sympathy.

No amount of redeeming yuvi will make me accept him in Twinkles life.
and  as u said it was in the past... there has been a lot of water under that bridge and done with...
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
nice post Arpi

Go to top