India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The Name Is TASHAN, Tashan-E-Ishq

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

The NAME Is TASHAN...Tashan-E-Ishq Where even a "Senseless" track (Execution wise) also ENDS With a BANG, with a STYLE...

Yes, I LOVED The "Finishing" of this stupid track, No doubt Shritama carried her Devika avtar very well but this whole Devika drama n specially the way CVS included TwiNj in it, it was...Well I don't know what to call it...CVs I can fully understand the "Desperation for TRP" but plz plz don't sacrifice the "Quality" of Tashan for TRP...Its a humble REQUEST.

As you guys sense the title of this post is inspired from Yuvraj, yes I loved his dialogues during MahiRaj scene, "The name is Yuvraj" "Chill ki aankhee hai" hahaha this creature is a SOLID KAMEENA its high time Kunj & Twinkle should stop underestimating him...

Oh! Kunj se yaad aya, I loved how he attacked Luthra from BEHIND, this was the 2nd time, 1st time in Goa remember?

Yuvraj is here to "STAY" this is like "Universal truth" lolz but YuvLe? I seriously think people should STOP thinking about the Nonexistent YuvLe, yes YuvLe does not exists, its Yuvraj V/S Twinkle, NOT YuvLe, YuvLe = PAST... I repeat PAST... So my humble request stop "Over analysis" Please...

If its sounding rude tho I am sorry but honestly the continuous YuvLe YuvLe YuvLe is actually funny when even Yuvi himself use "Miyaan-Biwi" "Teri (Kunj) Biwi" when it comes to TwiNj Lol And what's with "Kunj in background with Mahi"... Explain please... Ok no let it be...Even the "Thought" of that almost setting with Maya still haunts that poor man yeh Mahi wala explanation I don't think he will able to handle so for his shake leave it...

The precap...haaaye...THAT'S Like Tashan...Hahahaha

Edited by Arpimugfan - 14 April 2016 at 12:18pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeiotaKomal1298.Anjum.DEE2803prem_diwaniDuumpstikitareeba_blossomxxMATSxxSherni_Jerry

.Anjum. Goldie
.Anjum.
.Anjum.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
The precap is very yummy Embarrassed
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Arpi, super glad to see you post. This track was super important to the story but Creatives butchered the whole build up. The episode was definitely amazing and Yuvi being the person leading this war, and being the catalyst for Twinkle's life changes. I loved the cheel reference. He is here to hunt for his prey and then he'll leave and we all know that then end game is Twinkle-Kunj. I honestly love his character so much. It didn't help that Zain's good looking.
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Arpi, super glad to see you post. This track was super important to the story but Creatives butchered the whole build up. The episode was definitely amazing and Yuvi being the person leading this war, and being the catalyst for Twinkle's life changes. I loved the cheel reference. He is here to hunt for his prey and then he'll leave and we all know that then end game is Twinkle-Kunj. I honestly love his character so much. It didn't help that Zain's good looking.
Yes, CVS shows so much "Evil Smartness" in Yuvi's planning plotting but when it came to this game of TwiNj they made it look so STUPID I mean what was that? Anyway I just hope they will never ever repeat this blunder of them...

Same here, Yuvraj Luthra is one EPIC Creature the combination of this well written character n Zain Imam is TERRIFIC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikaareeba_blossom

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anjum.

The precap is very yummyEmbarrassed
Yummy Kunj Tongue LOL
xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Kunj sees mahi as his sister.. shes twinkles sister so shes his sister.. and he cares for her cause he knows how important she is to twinkle. Thats all that relationship is. Yuvi saying his dialogues annoys me but only tells me how faulty his thinking is. Twinkle upfront means twinkle vs uv and their tashan afterall story is about tanejas and luthras tashan. People need to not forget that kunj and mahi are not the main angle for tashan.. 
So love ur post
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Love your post .
Precap was delicious.
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Yes, CVS shows so much "Evil Smartness" in Yuvi's planning plotting but when it came to this game of TwiNj they made it look so STUPID I mean what was that? Anyway I just hope they will never ever repeat this blunder of them...

Same here, Yuvraj Luthra is one EPIC Creature the combination of this well written character n Zain Imam is TERRIFIC

I do agree with you. Majority of time the plots taken in on by Twinkle and now Twinkle-Kung, it has been insulting in front of the calculative steps that Yuvraj takes. I guess it shows how these two are very straight and pure hearted and can't really think in terms of manipulation but a little smartness in their plans would've been nice to see.

Zain has improved so much. I started liking his acting since the child-drama he did and he has drastically improved since then too. 

Go to top