Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Talking about manners - Mod Note pg 9 (Page 9)

Poll Question: is swara right in eaves dropping AdRi conversation

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1435 [55.71%]
1135 [44.06%]
1 [0.04%]
5 [0.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@Aditi
Of course I do get it and honestly for me that post was not required hence never commented. But my point is like you say it hurts when RagLak are called those names, even people from your fandom do that right? Of course they come in the 80% as you said and sincere apologies on my part if I'm sounding rude as that is clearly not what I intend to do.
If you say that post was unnecessary, isn't this one also then? That one was harsh isn't this one also then? If you people are angry with us or bash us for that aren't you doing the same thing to answer us back? What difference remains? You are blaming us for what you did isn't it??
Name-calling is bad!! All points agreed. And your take on the peace of the forum is just the same as mine. All I wanted to convey was that why to make such a post which creates havoc in the forum just for revenge and then blame others when you yourself did the same thing now..
Thats it!! I guess I wrote quiet long...phewLOL
Sorry for the long boring saga!! But thats what I feel and I guess I do have the right to put forth my views na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
ppl who r  calling oders posts & views as  shit saying that they want peace & r innocent.ShockedShockedthis shows the level of thinking of ppl & how much they respect oders POV wen they call posts stating facts shown in the  serial as shit.DeadDead
and wats wrong in saying accept the truth that laksh is manner less & once in  a while its ok but he does that always.
really this makes posts shit??.wats wrong in these comments??

is it not truth shown in the serial by CVs themselves??

is it bashing laksh or telling wat type of his ckt is. din't he so openly disrespected his elders & even slapped his elder & humiliated a woman??r these manners??ShockedShocked

wow just bcoz ur fab ckts has flaws that 2 serious one ppl shudn't state the facts & those  posts r  shit.
i wonder why mods hadn't taken notice of such posts?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
its still going ShockedROFL

tiny15

Moderator Global Moderator

Anonymous Moderator

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Having reviewed this thread, it is clear that members have completely diverted the discussion away from the main topic of discussion which was based around swara listening into adarsh and parineeta's conversation. 
Time and time again we have warned members against bringing in fights/discussions that have occurred in previous threads into current/new threads as this creates unnecessary fights between members. 

Majority of this thread consists of discussing another thread's discussion and involves attacking fandoms, which is against forum rules. Members are adviced to discuss in a civilised manner without targeting each other and categorising each other into any sort of rivaly/fanwar as this is creating an unnecessary negative atmosphere in the forum.

Lastly, this thread shall remain closed but we do advice members to learn to respect each other's opinions regardless of whether or not you agree with them. 

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team

-Swetha-

Go to top