Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Talking about manners - Mod Note pg 9 (Page 8)

Poll Question: is swara right in eaves dropping AdRi conversation

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1435 [55.71%]
1135 [44.06%]
1 [0.04%]
5 [0.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Such tactics!! So basically if you are polite here, that is a sin because people don't give it a damn!! Because of that one post on RagLak you made this one on Swara. Excellent revenge tactics fellas!! This life is to short to hold grudges against people you don't even know!! Forget all this nonsense and just enjoy your RagLak and fandom!! Don't let your grudges overpower you to make such posts, of which the intentions we clearly understand. God knows when this forum will be at peace!!??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nupur_5.IamShonali.Bon_Vivanttiny15

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Wow!! Such tactics!! So basically if you are polite here, that is a sin because people don't give it a damn!! Because of that one post on RagLak you made this one on Swara. Excellent revenge tactics fellas!! This life is to short to hold grudges against people you don't even know!! Forget all this nonsense and just enjoy your RagLak and fandom!! Don't let your grudges overpower you to make such posts, of which the intentions we clearly understand. God knows when this forum will be at peace!!??

Its funny Sakshi how the entire SwaSan fandom is blamed for everything when they are acting no different!! Sigh!! Forget it!!
I am tired of this topic and hopefully this is not stretched. When will this forum ever have peace!! god knows

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nupur_5-Sud-tiny15

LoveSana Goldie
LoveSana
LoveSana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
When someone talks about u it's a natural instinct to stop and listen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nupur_5tiny15

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Apologize to disappear!! My professor had to talk to me about something!!!

I know that. But the thing is that both the fandoms have equal number of instigators. If you are talking about the meaning less post that day that caused a fight, even today there was post which caused meaningless fights and arguments!! The TM just made a post on how she thought the epi was balanced and bam the fight started. I know the TM personally and yes she might not like the couple but she has always been careful of not involving herself in bashing the other couple of the show openly. If we are talking about the intension of the post, her intention was quite clear that she just wanted to be neutral so that she doesn't end up hurting anyone. Yet, she was taunted in her post and in other post as well!! If you wanted to judge her action or intention, it was quite clear that she was being neutral to both the fandoms and make sure to not anyone's sentiments without being sarcastic about anything.
I am sorry, I m not here to point fingers or play the blame game here. I really think its pointless coz both the fandoms are equally responsible for the fights and arguments that happen. No one is really the saint here.

My day just startedBig smile

Hi - my apologies too, it was way past bed time for me. 

I think I know which post you're talking about - and personally, probably because I don't know the TM, I honestly couldn't tell why that post was made. I didn't comment there - but the atmosphere of this forum has become so horrible, that you can never understand what is going on where. And this TRP issue is a sensitive one - as a RagLak fan, I cannot tell you how painful it is to constantly here taunts like "TRP couple" /"Overnight couple"/  "HAQ couple" etc. I mean we understand that a certain section of the audience will never like Ragini / Laksh / RagLak - and that's okay. Everyone has their individual preference. But this constant barrage of insults and ridicule has only made ppl hypersensitive - probably to the point where ppl can't differentiate what is genuine and what is sarcastic.

I've never been a Swara fan - I simply can't relate to her - and I largely don't bother about her in general. But seeing ppl constantly put down Ragini / RagLak etc. etc., and woh bhi in the most derogatory manner (Overnight couple, criminal couple, shameless, kamini, HAQ couple, etc. etc.) has gotten so tiring, that where I could probably bear or largely ignore Swara's existence - she's become an active irritant to me. And honestly, a lot of it is not my reaction to her - but to this forum. I understood why she was standing outside Adri's room - but again, I was reminded of how Laksh's action of walking into Swasan's room (to celebrate, of all things) was judged so harshly just a couple of days earlier. If that was wrong, then this is as well.

All I'm saying is - I think we all need to have basic respect for each other and different opinions. And if one is judging one character by certain criteria, one should be prepared to have their favorite characters judged against the same criteria as well. 

And it must be near the end of the day by now for you - I hope you had a wonderful day !! Big smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BookWormV-Gopika-Taniinikki1211temishfanAcumensudhi03

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Hey Aditi!!
It's Sakshi here. Well, I do understand your point. And it ain't fake on my part I assure you. I understand how it might have pained you to hear these comments on RagLak. And of course everybody is different and henceforth likes are bound to differ. But the point is that those people made that ppst because they didn't want a foursome. (You can check I wasn't there.) Well, like many of you LOATHE Swara( I know you people do) many of us loathe RagLak so theybdidn't want a foursome. But of course, that is different from hearing a convo by chance right?
I hope you agree that this forum needs peace

Edited by MusicAddict - 15 April 2016 at 12:12am

BookWormVNupur_5Bon_Vivanttiny15

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Hi - my apologies too, it was way past bed time for me. 

I think I know which post you're talking about - and personally, probably because I don't know the TM, I honestly couldn't tell why that post was made. I didn't comment there - but the atmosphere of this forum has become so horrible, that you can never understand what is going on where. And this TRP issue is a sensitive one - as a RagLak fan, I cannot tell you how painful it is to constantly here taunts like "TRP couple" /"Overnight couple"/  "HAQ couple" etc. I mean we understand that a certain section of the audience will never like Ragini / Laksh / RagLak - and that's okay. Everyone has their individual preference. But this constant barrage of insults and ridicule has only made ppl hypersensitive - probably to the point where ppl can't differentiate what is genuine and what is sarcastic.

I've never been a Swara fan - I simply can't relate to her - and I largely don't bother about her in general. But seeing ppl constantly put down Ragini / RagLak etc. etc., and woh bhi in the most derogatory manner (Overnight couple, criminal couple, shameless, kamini, HAQ couple, etc. etc.) has gotten so tiring, that where I could probably bear or largely ignore Swara's existence - she's become an active irritant to me. And honestly, a lot of it is not my reaction to her - but to this forum. I understood why she was standing outside Adri's room - but again, I was reminded of how Laksh's action of walking into Swasan's room (to celebrate, of all things) was judged so harshly just a couple of days earlier. If that was wrong, then this is as well.

All I'm saying is - I think we all need to have basic respect for each other and different opinions. And if one is judging one character by certain criteria, one should be prepared to have their favorite characters judged against the same criteria as well. 

And it must be near the end of the day by now for you - I hope you had a wonderful day !! Big smileBig smile

Actually different person have different opinion ...I don't like ragini from starting & now -a-days she truely irritates me a lot  ... not only me but most of people like me , & because of swasan , i  don't have any option except to bear this  ...like u...Confused

SanjunikiNupur_5sia08tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Hey Aditi!!
It's Sakshi here. Well, I do understand your point. And it ain't fake on my part I assure you. I understand how it might have pained you to hear these comments on RagLak. And of course everybody is different and henceforth likes are bound to differ. But the point is that those people made that ppst because they didn't want a foursome. (You can check I wasn't there.) Well, like many of you LOATHE Swara( I know you people do) many of us loathe RagLak so theybdidn't want a foursome. But of course, that is different from hearing a convo by chance right?
i agree wid u completely.i m a swasan fan as both individual & couple.i used  2 like ragz more than swara wen she  was docile but never liked her 2 much docile nature.the 1st instance i started  disliking her wen she pushed swara & bad mouthed  abt her mother after dadi instigation & even disconnected 2 her & loathed her & also laksh.i only cudn't loathe her much bcoz of my liking 4 teju.
i just can't connect 2 raglak so i don't want 4sum also.a bit of interaction i won't mind but its not possible as both swara & ragz r sis & SILs also & DILs of the  same  house. but thing is laksh was judged  harshly bcoz he  was shown barging widout knocking many times in past & present even if unintentionally .even ragz did it many time tho much lesser than him.i know swara also once did that .once in  a while its ok esply if situtn demands it.

and ppl r irritated also bcoz CVs  r forcefully trying 2 show swaragini & sanlak bond w/o raglak apologising & doing sumthing 2 swasan.the  day CVs will show this i won't hav any prob on this.CVs not just rushed raglak track but rushed it illogically.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Hey Aditi!!

Hi Sakshi !! Yeah I know you're being completely genuine - I've seen you and Shonali around and I respect the both of you. I know you weren't there in that post, and a lot of ppl don't like to see the foursome together, but honestly, if you go back and look at that thread, there were comments like "Manners toh hai hi nahi, bas ghuse chale aa rahe hai kamre main dhada dhad", "and accept the truth laksh has  always done this.he has  no manners.earlier so many times  he entered swasan room widout knocking or just like that", and shit like "once in a while its okay but he does this every time". In fact - you'll find these comments in this thread as well.

And its exactly this kind of lack of objectivity that really gets to me - if the action of "barging in" that day, so to speak, was wrong, then so was the act of listening in yesterday. If the intentions have to be discounted - then they should be discounted in both cases. 

And yeah, I def agree that this forum needs peace. Its becoming really really nerve-wracking coming here, but that's not going to happen till at least the derogatory expressions and language being used here so openly and commonly (in fact as accepted slang) here are curtailed. I agree that the problem is there on both sides, and both sides have wonderful ppl too,  but that's not going to matter if there is a constant barrage of insults and mocking from the remaining 80% of the fandom. Things like overnight couple, HAQ couple, mannerless couple, physical couple, kamini...are going to pinch at some point. 

Go to top