Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
she accidentely heard 
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shona u knw what those people who can support Ragini and her deeds saying instigated by Sanskar...i donno cant they deaf or blind to see tht he stopped midway and asks Ragini to do the same bt its her choice to cntinue further and we all know to what extent she goes...and well Ragini instigated Kavita too then...she is the one who spolied swasan happiness then. same logic u knw!!!!!
For them Swara is mahaan saint and bla bla becz she easily let go Ragini and her dadi from that blunders they done...They r always hellbent to make Swara wrong and Ragini right...ok fine let me gv u a memory reminder.
Which person puts a camera in an another person's room?????well well...i knw this will definitely nt stopped so bttr leave it.
and about today she is walking through the corridor and overhears the convo and stops...she is nt there to hear from others room.She has a loving husband and she loves to spend tym wd him aftr a tiring day.
_InDreamWorld_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U can vote infinite times πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Anusha62 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ragini r raglak fans u ppl better less talk abt manners..r shuld we start abt ragini r laksh manners.? i wonder u ragini fans always try to prove swara wrong,bt u guys r forgeting dis is same swara who saved her nd forgave her endless criminal acts,if swara was nt der, by nw ur ragini wuld b in jail..!!!!
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No !! 
She was just passing by and then she heard these..,
That's it !!! 
We can't blame Swara for this please 

You should advice pari next time to close the doors and windows , and whisper everything to Adarsh πŸ˜† no one will hear it.. πŸ˜† 
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Such tactics!! So basically if you are polite here, that is a sin because people don't give it a damn!! Because of that one post on RagLak you made this one on Swara. Excellent revenge tactics fellas!! This life is to short to hold grudges against people you don't even know!! Forget all this nonsense and just enjoy your RagLak and fandom!! Don't let your grudges overpower you to make such posts, of which the intentions we clearly understand. God knows when this forum will be at peace!!??
BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Wow!! Such tactics!! So basically if you are polite here, that is a sin because people don't give it a damn!! Because of that one post on RagLak you made this one on Swara. Excellent revenge tactics fellas!! This life is to short to hold grudges against people you don't even know!! Forget all this nonsense and just enjoy your RagLak and fandom!! Don't let your grudges overpower you to make such posts, of which the intentions we clearly understand. God knows when this forum will be at peace!!??

Its funny Sakshi how the entire SwaSan fandom is blamed for everything when they are acting no different!! Sigh!! Forget it!!
I am tired of this topic and hopefully this is not stretched. When will this forum ever have peace!! god knows
LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When someone talks about u it's a natural instinct to stop and listen
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

Apologize to disappear!! My professor had to talk to me about something!!!

I know that. But the thing is that both the fandoms have equal number of instigators. If you are talking about the meaning less post that day that caused a fight, even today there was post which caused meaningless fights and arguments!! The TM just made a post on how she thought the epi was balanced and bam the fight started. I know the TM personally and yes she might not like the couple but she has always been careful of not involving herself in bashing the other couple of the show openly. If we are talking about the intension of the post, her intention was quite clear that she just wanted to be neutral so that she doesn't end up hurting anyone. Yet, she was taunted in her post and in other post as well!! If you wanted to judge her action or intention, it was quite clear that she was being neutral to both the fandoms and make sure to not anyone's sentiments without being sarcastic about anything.
I am sorry, I m not here to point fingers or play the blame game here. I really think its pointless coz both the fandoms are equally responsible for the fights and arguments that happen. No one is really the saint here.

My day just startedπŸ˜ƒ

Hi - my apologies too, it was way past bed time for me. 

I think I know which post you're talking about - and personally, probably because I don't know the TM, I honestly couldn't tell why that post was made. I didn't comment there - but the atmosphere of this forum has become so horrible, that you can never understand what is going on where. And this TRP issue is a sensitive one - as a RagLak fan, I cannot tell you how painful it is to constantly here taunts like "TRP couple" /"Overnight couple"/  "HAQ couple" etc. I mean we understand that a certain section of the audience will never like Ragini / Laksh / RagLak - and that's okay. Everyone has their individual preference. But this constant barrage of insults and ridicule has only made ppl hypersensitive - probably to the point where ppl can't differentiate what is genuine and what is sarcastic.

I've never been a Swara fan - I simply can't relate to her - and I largely don't bother about her in general. But seeing ppl constantly put down Ragini / RagLak etc. etc., and woh bhi in the most derogatory manner (Overnight couple, criminal couple, shameless, kamini, HAQ couple, etc. etc.) has gotten so tiring, that where I could probably bear or largely ignore Swara's existence - she's become an active irritant to me. And honestly, a lot of it is not my reaction to her - but to this forum. I understood why she was standing outside Adri's room - but again, I was reminded of how Laksh's action of walking into Swasan's room (to celebrate, of all things) was judged so harshly just a couple of days earlier. If that was wrong, then this is as well.

All I'm saying is - I think we all need to have basic respect for each other and different opinions. And if one is judging one character by certain criteria, one should be prepared to have their favorite characters judged against the same criteria as well. 

And it must be near the end of the day by now for you - I hope you had a wonderful day !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aditi!!
It's Sakshi here. Well, I do understand your point. And it ain't fake on my part I assure you. I understand how it might have pained you to hear these comments on RagLak. And of course everybody is different and henceforth likes are bound to differ. But the point is that those people made that ppst because they didn't want a foursome. (You can check I wasn't there.) Well, like many of you LOATHE Swara( I know you people do) many of us loathe RagLak so theybdidn't want a foursome. But of course, that is different from hearing a convo by chance right?
I hope you agree that this forum needs peaceEdited by MusicAddict - 8 years ago