Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Talking about manners - Mod Note pg 9 (Page 6)

Poll Question: is swara right in eaves dropping AdRi conversation

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1435 [55.71%]
1135 [44.06%]
1 [0.04%]
5 [0.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Originally posted by StarshineHues

^^ Both, no problem, always a pleasure to contribute to the cause !!
Swara is always right !! Big smileBig smile

More genuinely, I can totally understand why she continued to eavesdrop today - but yes, this day also brought forth memories a couple of episodes ago, when one brother had innocently wanted to celebrate something with his brother - and that action was castigated to the end of the earth as manner-less.

So yeah - peace out !! Big smileBig smile

Yes, Swara is right!! Big smile

The post that you are talking about, I remember that!!

I dont know whether you saw the entire post or not but there were few SwaSan fans who also said that its ok if that brother did it coz even Swara and her sister has done the same thing. The only person who doesn't enter the room like that is Swara's husband. Thats it!! So yah, we do have matured people in the fandom who wouldn't create unnecessary post to initiate a fight and even contribute in stopping the fight if the post is made by the person belonging to their fandomBig smile

Hope you had a good day!!!

Yes, I saw that entire post, but honestly it becomes hard to spot those 2 responses in the sea of other ones. And again, my views aren't directed towards those few responses,and they will never be !!

My basic point is that one can't look at an action in absolute terms - the entire thing has to be viewed holistically -  its the intention which matters the most. If the intention was good today (as it was), then the intention was good that day as well. Although the intrinsic action on both the days was tactless and manner-less, so to speak. 

And therefore, even if we do proceed to judge these irrelevant actions for some strange reasons, then judge the action itself, and not the do-er, as it happens so often here, sadly.

The same parameters should be applied to everyone, is all I'm saying. 

Yes I had a brilliant day - hope you had a fab one as well !! Big smileBig smile

Apologize to disappear!! My professor had to talk to me about something!!!

I know that. But the thing is that both the fandoms have equal number of instigators. If you are talking about the meaning less post that day that caused a fight, even today there was post which caused meaningless fights and arguments!! The TM just made a post on how she thought the epi was balanced and bam the fight started. I know the TM personally and yes she might not like the couple but she has always been careful of not involving herself in bashing the other couple of the show openly. If we are talking about the intension of the post, her intention was quite clear that she just wanted to be neutral so that she doesn't end up hurting anyone. Yet, she was taunted in her post and in other post as well!! If you wanted to judge her action or intention, it was quite clear that she was being neutral to both the fandoms and make sure to not anyone's sentiments without being sarcastic about anything.
I am sorry, I m not here to point fingers or play the blame game here. I really think its pointless coz both the fandoms are equally responsible for the fights and arguments that happen. No one is really the saint here.

My day just startedBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

indrani7495Nupur_5nikki1211dattu21Sakura24FariiiiiBon_Vivanttiny15DivineDarkness

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dattu21

Originally posted by madhurirajput71

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Guys swara is super women jo koi nahi kar sakta woh swara devi kar sakti hai. Jai swara devi.
Still she din't attempt murder, accuse someone of fake molestation, deceit, manipulation Kidnapping her own mother, torturing inlwas.. These are things people do in daily life right??! 
kab tak wahin atake rahoge present ki baat karo and dont forget she saves her sister life too.
  How can people forget her numerous crime ...& now  showing her as a simple & innocent which look fake .This is " Sach".
aur swara ne puri duniya ka bojh utha rakha hsi woh fake nahi lagta aapko. Agar rsgini fake hsi to swara maha fake character hai is show ka ok. Bye good night.
.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dattu21

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Guys swara is super women jo koi nahi kar sakta woh swara devi kar sakti hai. Jai swara devi.
Still she din't attempt murder, accuse someone of fake molestation, deceit, manipulation Kidnapping her own mother, torturing inlwas.. These are things people do in daily life right??! 
kab tak wahin atake rahoge present ki baat karo and dont forget she saves her sister life too.
  How can people forget her numerous crime ...& now  showing her as a simple & innocent which look fake .This is " Sach".
aur swara ne puri duniya ka bojh utha rakha hsi woh fake nahi lagta aapko. Agar rsgini fake hsi to swara maha fake character hai is show ka ok. Bye good night.

I think by Maha Fake you meant MahaanBig smile
Yup, she is Mahaan. I do find her mahaan few times but some other times I find her devoted and a girl who craved for a family since childhood and now is doing anything and everything in her power to save and keep her family togetherBig smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_indrani7495Nupur_5Esha012nikki1211Sanjunikiluvakankshadattu21FariiiiissroomaniSakura24Bon_VivantMusicAddictDivineDarknesstiny15

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Manners ROFLROFLROFL Sorry for laughing but really ...manners and Swaragini doesnt relates. What were your intention by creating such poll actually?? by pinpointing Swara specifically. I will not get into history of this show but eavesdropping is very common thing here... Though currently I dont find Swara wrong for listening into AdRi's convo. Lets be fair... no human is completely saint.. If one of my own family member is talking shit about me and my other family members ofc it will catch my attention and you can call me rude or ill mannered, but I will listen in. And same thing is done by Swara... Pari was talking ill towards Swara and Ragini and she was passing by adf when her name was mentioned, she must have stopped and listen to them.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711_InDreamWorld_Nupur_5nikki1211Sanjunikidattu21.IamShonali.sia08FariiiiissroomaniSakura24.FairyDust.DivineDarknessThe.Lannistertiny15

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
First of all - about the title - Swara WAS NOT eavesdropping!
She was just passing by and heard that Adri was talking about her! So she was just shocked that her bhabhi was talking shit about her, her husband & her in-laws!
Every person will do the same if they heard that someone, be it close people or strangers, is talking about them & specially talking shit will listen what more they have to say!

Eavesdropping IS wrong but you have to look at the situation!

Swara didn't go their intentionally! Hech she didn't go their room, she was just passing by & going to her room! Accidentally she happened to hear Adri's words which was about her!

She didn't put camera on their room like someone else, neither she barked on their room without knocking, and neither she peeped in when they were having their time again like someone else!

And some people are saying Swara is always right!?
Oh no, she is not! She was NOT right when she forgave her criminal behna time and time again! She was NOT right when she made sure that others also forgive that behna as well almost forcing them! She was NOT right when she forgave what her devar did with her, her husband time and again! Most of all she was NOT right whenever she put others happiness before herself and her husband!
And oh yes, she was not right when she suspected Sanskaar!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711chinyereishanitanikki1211dattu21.IamShonali.FariiiiissroomaniNitaReidtiny15

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

why are you always insulting swara

do you alway  have to insult swara just becoz you are ragini's fan

in every post you do the same thing

you are telling people to let go of ragini's past

then you should also stop  being soo bitter abt swara

just to clarify i am not ordering you just telling my POV

Edited by sia08 - 14 April 2016 at 2:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711ishanitachinyereNupur_5dattu21FariiiiiBon_Vivanttiny15

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
It was not exactly eavesdropping; she accidentally went there and listened the part of conversation; and since the conversation came out that would be a trouble in future she needed to listen it.
She has already observed Parineeta's behavior and felt weird, but she smilingly did all work alone.

So, that was in the interest of family well being. It was definitely not wrong and cherry on top of that is it was accidental.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711ishanitanikki1211Nupur_5.IamShonali.dattu21Fariiiiitiny15

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
LMFAO LOL 
ahhh from all the forums i have been to in the bast, everyone always had one opinion so it was nice and calm

damnnn this forum, everyone is so different, world war 3 takes place LOL so you all swasan and raglak fans entertain me ROFL

my future prayers, hopefully we all unite as ONE, one day Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gopika-Tanii

Go to top