Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Talking about manners - Mod Note pg 9 (Page 5)

Poll Question: is swara right in eaves dropping AdRi conversation

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1435 [55.71%]
1135 [44.06%]
1 [0.04%]
5 [0.19%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Guys swara is super women jo koi nahi kar sakta woh swara devi kar sakti hai. Jai swara devi.
Still she din't attempt murder, accuse someone of fake molestation, deceit, manipulation Kidnapping her own mother, torturing inlwas.. These are things people do in daily life right??! 
kab tak wahin atake rahoge present ki baat karo and dont forget she saves her sister life too.

Why should I let it go??!  Even now Sanskar is blamed that too after. PROPER REDEMPTION! 

So if a murderer saves someone's life court should set that person free after all he saved one life after doing innumerable criminal activities 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyereindrani7495nikki1211dattu21FariiiiiSakura24Bon_Vivanttiny15

Sanjuniki Goldie
Sanjuniki
Sanjuniki

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Guys swara is super women jo koi nahi kar sakta woh swara devi kar sakti hai. Jai swara devi.
Still she din't attempt murder, accuse someone of fake molestation, deceit, manipulation Kidnapping her own mother, torturing inlwas.. These are things people do in daily life right??! 
kab tak wahin atake rahoge present ki baat karo and dont forget she saves her sister life too.

Till u keep saying/taunting about swara's mahanta...we will keep saying her sister's evilness.

Edited by Sanjuniki - 14 April 2016 at 1:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyerenikki1211ssroomaniFariiiiiBon_Vivanttiny15

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Lol..LOL
By posting a multiple voting poll, what you want to prove?
IF people are not fools like you think to take this genuine.
You know well, swara hares are just countable, that is why, you created such a multiple voting poll, na?
Feeling sorry for your poor brain..LOLLOL

BTW, swara Just happened to hear the pari's words.
She was not eavesdropping.
If we hear such things from an unexpected person, it will be a shock for us.
Swara was also in that position.
It was not eavesdropping

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711dattu21Sakura24Fariiiiitiny15

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjuniki

Till u keep saying/taunting about swara's mahanta...we will keep saying her sister's evilness.
atke raho who care? Hum to sach bolenge.
-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@TM I did not cast my vote because your question is incorrect in terms of the situation. She was not eavesdropping purposely. If I heard someone is talking about me and my sister in a very unpleasant tone behind my back I will definitely be very curious and also would like to know what he or she is saying. I am sure many people will do the same. It is human nature. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-FariiiiiSakura24tiny15

Sanjuniki Goldie
Sanjuniki
Sanjuniki

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@madhurirajput...
Hamare saath tum bhi atke ho...hame bhi sach bolna ata hi...ragini ka kand hame yaad hai.

Edited by Sanjuniki - 14 April 2016 at 1:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211FariiiiiBon_Vivanttiny15

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

How can people forget her numerous crime ...& now  showing her as a simple & innocent which look fake .This is " Sach".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Fariiiiitiny15

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Talking about present I don't think Swara is being a super woman either, she was trying to handle everything single handedly during the Malkin track and ended up signing her own divorce papers...but that would be past according to you. Then she was using the same logic in Kavita track, that would also be the past.
Here she is simply walking past a room, inside which someone is talking nonsense about her and she stops to listen what exactly has gone wrong. I don't see any super woman-ish action there.

Then about Ragini's past, I don't agree everything she has done...some of which are punishable by law itself would just wash away with one good deed. Does it happen in reality? Would a criminal get pardoned if they commit a crime and then contribute in a good deed?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711_InDreamWorld_indrani7495chinyereSanjunikinikki1211.IamShonali.FariiiiissroomaniBon_VivantDivineDarknessThe.Lannistertiny15

Go to top