Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i think in that post also ppl who'd prob wid lucky cuming was more wat he started  doing afterwards & came widout knocking.
if i say bat myself i did mind that but not much epsly his cuming 2 celebrate the happiness but its later thing which i din't like much.
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...manners...
when any1 intentionally listen other's conversation , it's called bad manners ...

During swasan & lakshya triangle, ragini intentionally  listened  sujju & ap's conversation ...When swasan declred in dp's room that they wanted to apart , that time also ragya  were eavesdropper ...
Ragini also listened family 's conversation from window  by hinding from family during her fake drama ...list is so so long ...

At last , swara  didn't listen conversation intentionally like other & that's why she is different & always right except one ...
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If I hear someone talking in a tone like Pari's about me, my family or my husband I would definitely stop there and listen. I don't really think it has anything to do with manners...more like...human nature.

And eavesdropping would be when someone intentionally listens to someone's conversation...that is totally wrong and is not the case here.

About Swara being always right, that she is not. In fact most of the major decisions in her life has been entirely wrong and baseless. The only place where she was absolutely right, that would be accepting and returning Sanskar's feelings. 

I don't have any intention in involving in a virtual battle. I'm simply taking a stand for someone I believe has done nothing wrong in this incident.

Sanjuniki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah...lakshyaji is redeemed. Similar to Ragini. In SR world...people can redeem themselves in one day even  after commiting murder...but if you are not son/ bahu (please read fav. Son/bahu) of the house...you will be sent to jail immdly
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys swara is super women jo koi nahi kar sakta woh swara devi kar sakti hai. Jai swara devi.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sanjuniki

I was shocked when i saw the count for 'no' more than 'yes'. Then i realised...the poll can be answered multiple times...i answered 'yes' 3 times.😊

even i was shocked 2  see more  nos than yes bcoz any1 whos unbiased & knows the exact meaning of eaves dropping will never vote 4 no.so then i realized its multiple voting.
so this poll doesn't hav any base & is  sort of fake & doesn't give true  picture.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sakura24

If I hear someone talking in a tone like Pari's about me, my family or my husband I would definitely stop there and listen. I don't really think it has anything to do with manners...more like...human nature.

And eavesdropping would be when someone intentionally listens to someone's conversation...that is totally wrong and is not the case here.

About Swara being always right, that she is not. In fact most of the major decisions in her life has been entirely wrong and baseless. The only place where she was absolutely right, that would be accepting and returning Sanskar's feelings. 

I don't have any intention in involving in a virtual battle. I'm simply taking a stand for someone I believe has done nothing wrong in this incident.

Well said👏
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: madhurirajput71

Guys swara is super women jo koi nahi kar sakta woh swara devi kar sakti hai. Jai swara devi.

Still she din't attempt murder, accuse someone of fake molestation, deceit, manipulation Kidnapping her own mother, torturing inlwas.. These are things people do in daily life right??! 
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madhurirajput71

Yes that's true 100% 
What ragini did to swara and yet she forgave her 
She forgave sanskar 
She forgave shekhar dadi and lakshay 
This only swara can do 
Edited by luvakanksha - 8 years ago
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

Still she din't attempt murder, accuse someone of fake molestation, deceit, manipulation Kidnapping her own mother, torturing inlwas.. These are things people do in daily life right??! 

kab tak wahin atake rahoge present ki baat karo and dont forget she saves her sister life too.