I'm surprised nobody noticed...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
In the mujhko pechaan lo segment when asked favourite food and dessert, sids answer was same as jasmines favourite... butter chicken and all deserts
He did say that. I think her personality is growing onto him. Before he was said he'll eat anything as long as it is edible.
Firstly send me that segments link ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

He did say that. I think her personality is growing onto him. Before he was said he'll eat anything as long as it is edible.

I thought the same. Have you listened to Raj Radio segment with sid the second time. I heard Sid saying the same answer as Jas regarding how an individual is not at mistake but the time will make them do it. This is the same answer Jas gave a week before this seg in India-forums co-stars segment.
Also I see Sid touching Jas more and I miss Jas pulling Sid's cheeks these days. 
It is always fun to see Sidmin Off-screen segments

Edited by justchillalways - 8 years ago
Yeah friends influence on eachother is huge.
Ofcourse I noticed, it was the first thing I mentioned in Jerry's post ðŸ˜†

Honestly Jas has such a loud personality, I think it's adorable that she's rubbing off on Sid. These two make my heart cry I swear 
I did notice... They're so cute together... Why doesn't SidMin become a real life couple already?!