Loved todays episode!!

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Loved loved loved
Starting from...sagar- palsh spat 

and then --niru-sagar sceneClap

i must say Sarwar is such an talented guys actually the casting is really great starting from...aditi,,vishal,,sarwar ,,hiten..gunjan...sushmita ji etc...all are just so so versitile,..Clap

Dont know i am liking this more...

Sagar is already in insecuruties and i am having positive vibes Palash will change sagar immaturitu to a fully matured guy i can betClap

JhanviAngryshe is just a nagging and anoying wifeeeAngrygoddd madhiviii hads really eye sight problemAngry

and dont know why sarwar and aditi scene looked real bec i can see the Real love in the eyes of thme uring scene Ganga aka aditi was blushing like hell but thanks to the editor it not look OTT...Clap

Loved gangaa-palash scene--but dont know why i feel palash is going ot be negative soon...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jamzkleonjaynanny2002Mifra_14

jamzk Groupbie
jamzk
jamzk

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Palash has brought some fresh air to the choking atmosphere. Gangaa is a!lowed to move on. How long will she wait for Sagar. If Sagar was so desperate for her, he should have left Jhanvi by now. Him and his family made Gangaa suffer a lot. She is always blamed for everything in the Chaturs household!
I'm liking the way the show is moving. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

nanny2002 Senior Member
nanny2002
nanny2002

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
An  outstanding post dear friend I agree  with each and every word you said  ... yes I also like the way the show is progressing with fine actors that just make me fall for the show again and again 

leonjay

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Really ?? I wasn't that impressed
The new guy is good as a lawyer and hopefully sagar will sort himself out a bit. But new people means less sagar screen time

mithilalovesksg

Veera94 Senior Member
Veera94
Veera94

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Yes the episode was really good. I liked it a lot. The way palash was explaining the case from his client's side to ganga was so good. He very calmly explained the scenario to her when she just rudely lashed out at him. He doesn't any attitude issues which was evident from his entry scene. And please i don't want him to turn negative. Please there are already many negative charecters ammaji, janvi, mads, yash, prabha!!! I don't want more negativity in the show! Let him be positive n let it effect saga n make them more mature. I want palash to make saga realise their own faults which made their relation a mess by making them see the things in different perspective in a different light. And i think he already started it in yesterday's epi by making sagar question his way to pick the case n making ganga see that all women are not naive n innocent! I am loving this track. I really hope cvs dont spoil it n make him negative.

Edited by Veera94 - 15 April 2016 at 2:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jamzkleonjayMifra_14

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veera94

Yes the episode was really good. I liked it a lot. The way palash was explaining the case from his client's side to ganga was so good. He very calmly explained the scenario to her when she just rudely lashed out at him. He doesn't any attitude issues which was evident from his entry scene. And please i don't want him to turn negative. Please there are already many negative charecters ammaji, janvi, mads, yash, prabha!!! I don't want more negativity in the show! Let him be positive n let it effect saga n make them more mature. I want palash to make saga realise their own faults which made their relation a mess by making them see the things in different perspective in a different light. And i think he already started it in yesterday's epi by making sagar question his way to pick the case n making ganga see that all women are not naive n innocent! I am loving this track. I really hope cvs dont spoil it n make him negative.
agree with ur each single,, I want him to.make saga realise their own faults ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jamzkVeera94

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top