Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Bharosa Rakho Shravan par (Page 3)

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed the episode.

Loved how Kamini chachi failed in her scheme, yet again.LOL I agree, the bromance between Shravan and Pushkar is so nice. I love their scenes.Big smile I also liked the short ShraMan scenes we got. They were adorable as per usual.

I completely agree with you as far as Shravan is concerned. I have faith in him. I am sure he has some trick up his sleeve. He will make things right. I don't know how long that will take, but Shravan is an intelligent guy and he knows how to get things done.Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Don't forget guys that Khosla still has an ace up his sleeve - Varun!
Shravan might be able to outwit the mami brigade, but then what does he do when it's his brother he is up against?

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_chau

Don't forget guys that Khosla still has an ace up his sleeve - Varun!
Shravan might be able to outwit the mami brigade, but then what does he do when it's his brother he is up against?

I forgot about the Varun angle! I hope he doesn't become too much of a detriment for Shravan...oh goodness!! 

The person portraying Khosla is a superb actor! He really makes the audience hate Khosla...also his chamcha is a great actor. But I just hope there isn't too much negativity in the track. 

Edited by puba - 14 April 2016 at 2:40pm

Ri21

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Ri21...the char ullu's couldn't understand what a child could regarding khosla...Ramnath is a positive character unless cv's wants that chachi to scheme and spoil the relationship between shravan and him...hopefully they wont go in that direction...this kid dabbu is really smart and very sweet told sumo at the right moment.

Pushkar is the best brother Big smile ever ready to help shravan ...i love this trio ramnath shravan and pushkar such genuine people...and yeh kaisa room tha khosla ka battle field ka hai kya LOLover all fine episode.

Edited by pearl100 - 14 April 2016 at 2:56pm

Ri21

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Ramnath is grey. Need to see what he does when when khosla plays the varun card. Right now Shravan iis helping Tiwsriji but the moment sumo shravan relationship comes out... Ramnath I believe would change.   There definitely is some trigger for Ramnath. ... cvs have not pushed it yet.

Edited by poppinss - 14 April 2016 at 5:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_chauRi21

sriarshi IF-Dazzler
sriarshi
sriarshi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
i don't know what will happen in future...but present every episode is awesome...i'm enjoying it..
nice post..thank u

Ri21

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by mizzundaztud

Mera bharosa double h gya,coz am mera Pushku bhi Shravan ke saath hai... His eyes yaar.. I m lattu on him Heart
Dabbu is a cuteheart, that's the innocence kids have, he didn't realize he was doing chugli of his mother... LOL

Sameer is a righteous man, must be tiwariji's second fav child, after Priya, rachna is a ludkana lota, one epi I like her, the other I don't.. Angry

Mata rani guy is a fool, as Sumo said we shouldn't be God fearing, but God loving Smile

About kameeni, I dislike her for being little sister of a dailly soap vamp... Vandy is cute when shez not with kameeni

Ramnath: I hope what u say is right that he doesn't become negative

Now Shraman, aah what hubby-wife man... They understand each other's expression... Just one look on the face and Shravan knew something was majorly wrong... Chocolate cake jaae bhaad mein, pehle is saamne wali chocolate ko to dekh loonROFL]

Totally love

@bold : OMG ROFL

and yea agree with whatever u said about the characters
and i actually love ramnath's character. so till now as much i have seen have never found his negative accept when he told teen shravan teri mom aisi hi thi wo kisi ke saath bhag gayi
and ek ladki ke liye uska parivaar pehle kaam badme

@bold
Isn't our sumo like that, even for her family comes first... In fact ii find her making a perfect balance between her work and family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviRi21

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Ramnath negetive?? Seeing the smirk he gave when Sumo came I don't think he will be against them. He was really enjoying seeing them like thatLOL
Some issues may arrive with sumo's work after marraige bc of Shravan's mom but I don't think he will be a typical villain FIL. He really love Shravan and adores Suman.

In the thandayi making episode, kameeni mentioned that Ramnath bhaisahab suman ko is ghar ka hissa maante hein... 

Ri21

Go to top