Bharosa Rakho Shravan par

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
coming to the episode .
as expected kameeni ka popat hua. and she ll be trolled forever. i loved how ramnath supported shravan and told him in his absense shravan took care of nanji is like respecting him. again i see no chance of ramnath being negative. the love and respect he has for nanji is pure. m sure he can give his life for nanaji. i loved that pushkar came to support suman and her family
i loved how he assured her sab thik ho jayega
verma should be slapped again 🤢
anyway so the forensic team is definately bribed by khosla
and i guess shravan ll now take this signature thing of khosla to prove everything
i can clearly see shravan has some plans but i guess he wont reveal anything to suman
and daboo being such a cute jasoos revealed evrything to suman.
regarding this 4 useless creatures specially mami. in the interview mami said she was with khosla before but not anymore she understood he is not a good person.
so i guess shravan suman ll be on time and ll be able to stop mami to sign the papers
malhotra family scene was really nice. i loved how shravan teased vandy,. and lalaji did pol khol of vandy burning her cake
and the best part how shravan understood she is in tension so he leaves everything and goes to her. and takes her away to talk
kameeni i guess might try to brainwash ramnath in future also but she keeps getting trolled. she ll get trolled
ramnath was happy as he is taking his first case in india seriously and that too tiwarji's case
he consider's tiwaris as his family. 
so again i dont see him getting negative
he can be a layered character but not black. as in this show everyone is layered.
and coming to khosla. he lives in hell that is proved by the color of his room.
red color signifies so many things. love anger insecurites etc etc..
says a lot about khosla too. 
precap: ok that made me laugh. suman totally gave wifey feelings 😆 telling husband to drive fast

oh how can i miss the bromance part
the malhotra brothers are so cool. pushkar being the best bhai tells shravan he ll always be there to help. 😳 cupid at its best
Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Perfect title

Mujhe toh pura bharosa hai shravan par
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ramnath negetive?? Seeing the smirk he gave when Sumo came I don't think he will be against them. He was really enjoying seeing them like that😆
Some issues may arrive with sumo's work after marraige bc of Shravan's mom but I don't think he will be a typical villain FIL. He really love Shravan and adores Suman.
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Shravan gave that check to Khosla to stop the deal. Meanwhile he is planning something against Khosla.
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ramanth will not pure negative but yay the Insecurity will coack him up soon...
Leading to more family dramaa CVS sould keep in mind without messing the real concept due to TRP pressure😡

Dare cvs ...

Ramanth is next SAAS on the floor...i can bet of it!!

The way he smirk and said mujhe kushi hasi ki aiska priority sirf kaam hai...

jab unhe pata chalega ki kaam to bad me pehley to sumooo ke liyey then defo ramanth insecurities is going tooo make shraman realtiobnship more suffer

the negative only anyone is Khoshla and kamini😡
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sharavan pe hi toh bharosa hai bas 😳
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera bharosa double h gya,coz am mera Pushku bhi Shravan ke saath hai... His eyes yaar.. I m lattu on him ❤️
Dabbu is a cuteheart, that's the innocence kids have, he didn't realize he was doing chugli of his mother... 😆

Sameer is a righteous man, must be tiwariji's second fav child, after Priya, rachna is a ludkana lota, one epi I like her, the other I don't.. 😡

Mata rani guy is a fool, as Sumo said we shouldn't be God fearing, but God loving 😊

About kameeni, I dislike her for being little sister of a dailly soap vamp... Vandy is cute when shez not with kameeni

Ramnath: I hope what u say is right that he doesn't become negative

Now Shraman, aah what hubby-wife man... They understand each other's expression... Just one look on the face and Shravan knew something was majorly wrong... Chocolate cake jaae bhaad mein, pehle is saamne wali chocolate ko to dekh loon🤣]

Totally love
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mizzundaztud

Mera bharosa double h gya,coz am mera Pushku bhi Shravan ke saath hai... His eyes yaar.. I m lattu on him ❤️

Dabbu is a cuteheart, that's the innocence kids have, he didn't realize he was doing chugli of his mother... 😆

Sameer is a righteous man, must be tiwariji's second fav child, after Priya, rachna is a ludkana lota, one epi I like her, the other I don't.. 😡

Mata rani guy is a fool, as Sumo said we shouldn't be God fearing, but God loving 😊

About kameeni, I dislike her for being little sister of a dailly soap vamp... Vandy is cute when shez not with kameeni

Ramnath: I hope what u say is right that he doesn't become negative

Now Shraman, aah what hubby-wife man... They understand each other's expression... Just one look on the face and Shravan knew something was majorly wrong... Chocolate cake jaae bhaad mein, pehle is saamne wali chocolate ko to dekh loon🤣]

Totally love

Chocolate cake jaae bhaad mein, pehle is saamne wali chocolate ko to dekh loon🤣]

🤣
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Ramnath negetive?? Seeing the smirk he gave when Sumo came I don't think he will be against them. He was really enjoying seeing them like that😆

Some issues may arrive with sumo's work after marraige bc of Shravan's mom but I don't think he will be a typical villain FIL. He really love Shravan and adores Suman.

i know. till now as much i have seen ramnath i dont think so he ll be ever a negative character
many are scared of ramnath and pushkar so thought of saying what i felt about ramnath 😆
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

I guess Shravan gave that check to Khosla to stop the deal. Meanwhile he is planning something against Khosla.

makes sense actually. but still its like bribing
maybe he has some plans to get his signature or something