RagLak: The one in which they were each other's HAPPINESS <3 <3

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
AWWW...my babies today were just so content and happy and sweet and IN LOVE <3 <3
ajhallakdaskjldhlskkdasf

Ragini and Laksh...it really warms the cockles of my heart to see how far they've come !! They're so happy and so in love and in such a bubble of their own that they literally don't need anyone or anything outside of their cocoon of bliss.

Thank you to Pari bhabhi (who was an annoying pest today OMG) for that amaaazing amaazing dialogue, "Ragini toh Laksh ki jaan ban chuki hai." 

Indeed.

Well said annoying Pari bhabhi, Ragini Laksh ki jaan ban chuki hai, and Ragini's jaan has always been Laksh.

So what do we get ? Do jism aur ek jaan. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

(Tho' Laksh ain't happy about the do jism part I think, but that's a discussion for another time - ahem ahem. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Ragini is literally basking in Laksh's love and is GLOWING with it - as she'd said - there is literally nothing else that she had wanted, ever. 

He is her sun and her moon and her stars, her day begins and ends with him - as long as he is with her, she can want for nothing in life.

Case in point ? DP called Swara his daughter today, and Ragini his daughter in law. It didn't impact Ragini one bit - in fact, when Laksh pointed it out, she said that it made her happy, because Swara hadn't received a father's love for so many years, and she was more than entitled to it. There was not an iota of anger or jealousy there, just happiness for her sister. - and pride.

And all my love to Lucky for coming to love Ragini so deeply, so completely, so wholly - that not only all the MMwasis and their cows are aware of it at this point - but in a manner that he is trying to ensure her happiness in every possible way and during every moment of the day - DP's words hadn't even struck Ragini at all, but Laksh brought it up - unwilling to let ANYTHING, even his father's words, let anything impact his Ragini's smile even for a second.

And THAT, more than their hug itself (tho'  that was a thing of beauty...sigh) speaks volumes of his devotion to her, and her happiness. And unlike what many think, it goes on to demonstrate his immense love for her, and not of the physical kind. 

"Tumhe khush dekh kar kitna achcha lag raha hai Ragini."

Because yes, that is all that matters to him now. This woman - and the smile on her face. That is his entire world. β€οΈβ€οΈ

His love is her happiness, and her happiness is his world. Sigh. 

And awww...THE HUG.  

SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL - so full of warmth and love and affection - and they just look so complete and content with each other - like they're HOME at last. Finally.  Do jism ek jaan indeed. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

As Ragu said, "Mujhe dekh ke lag raha hai kya, mujhe kuch aur chahiye?"

Nah - because her entire world is in her arms, and finally - she is his world too. And together, they will never want for anything else. 

PS: Unlike poor Pari, who's burning in a fire of her own creation - and she will burn anyone and anything (real or imagined) who stands in the way of her happiness. Honestly, IDK WHAT to make of her - ek taraf I'm feeling damn terrible for her - she can't have a baby and that is honestly the root of her unhappiness and insecurity - but doosre end pe she's damn irritating as a vamp. Meh. No fun and no finesse. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  Whatever she was doing with Swara was so uncalled for and so unrelated to her troubles (and so boring and crass), and her conversation with Adarsh was so meh and such trash. Speaking of which - man this show will go to ridic heights and depths to glorify Swara and her mahaanta - I mean not even DP's friggin wife of 40 years remembers his birthday, nor his numerous offspring, but of course only Swara finds out and makes a big deal of it. LOL. (And also does not fail to emphasize how she had planned everything, and how she had decorated everythign, and how she had told Ragini to order the cake...the list goes on and on. -We get it ma'am. YOU IS WONDERFUL AND NOBLE AND KIND AND WE IS ALL LIVING IN THE SPRINGFIELD OF YOUR MUNIFICENCE FOR WHICH WE SHALL BE EVER GRATEFUL !! 😳😳) 

Also, darling Swara, as a lot of ppl will be able to tell you (but may fail to, somehow πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) - its bad manners to stand outside a married couple's bedroom and deliberately eavesdrop. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Ahem ahem. Not that I have a problem with it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

PPS: BTW GUISE. just because I wasn't OL y'day does not mean that I did not notice - but how ADORABLE were my BBs yesterday ?  That chhotu sa scene was SO MUCH LOVE - Ragu offering to pack Lucky's fav lunch and send it to office  (because to me, nothing says love more than food, lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). She clutches his hand just for a second while she says this - so so so adorable - and Lucky, ever the tharki, does not disappoint - says "Arrey bhejne ki kya zaroorat hai, khud hi le aana" - while caressing her hand in the most indecent...errr...inviting manner.

AHEM. JUST EGG-JHACTLY what are you proposing to do during your lunch hour Lucky ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Honestly. jokes apart - its SUCH A TREAT to see these to so gone for each other - they literally can't keep their eyes or hands off each other for even a single second. Its like after wandering so far and so wide, they've finally realized that home was here all along - in each other's arms - and they are unwilling and unable to look outside their home for even a single second. There is no outside world for them - and thank God for that - Pari and our BFF SIMAR (I Mean LAWL) can sort out their shiz on their own. And of course, I'm sure they'll have lots of help. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PPPS: (This is the last one, I promise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Shout out to the CVs - thank you for the BALANCED episodes last week guys !! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Keep them this BALANCED, and the TRPs will keep pouring in !! Wheee !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhi03 thumbnail
Welcome back AditiπŸ€—πŸ€—
Lovely post😳

RagLak are too adorable and totally in love. And our lover boy laksh becoming besharam totally flirting with his beautiful wife infront of his family😳 holding and pressing her hand and not letting her go ' tum khud hi office aajao na'  hayye mera lucky kitna sudhar gaya😳 and their billion dollor smile aww lovely scene. It was hardly 30 sec scene but was totally worth watching

And coming to today's episode what a beautiful scene it was laksh making sure she was not hurt by DP's words her happiness matters him the most. And ragini always wanted his love nothing else her world starts with him and ends with him.

Loved ragini today she was so mature and understanding.

Don't want to talk about swara poor girl she has so many cases to handle. Uttara, pari and simar. 

Agree with you they will go to any lengths to glorify swara AP doesn't remember her husband's birthday what nonsense. 

Edited by sudhi03 - 8 years ago
BARUNILU_Arshi thumbnail
Hayeee my RagLak ..man how adorable and amazing can they get? ❀️ I just loved laksh's concern over her today.. And the smile on ragini's face .. 😳 she was so damn happy just being with him..her face was radiating happiness..after a long time she's in peace now..they both are in peace and so much in LOVE    β€οΈ

Edit: Btw an amazing post.. Loved reading every bit of it..
P.s nothing to say about others 😳 Edited by BARUNILU_Arshi - 8 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhi03

Welocme back AditiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Lovely post😳

RagLak are too adorable and totally in love. And our lover boy laksh becoming besharam totally flirting with this beautiful wife infront of his family😳 holding and pressing her hand and not letting her go ' tum khud hi office aajao na'  hayye mera lucky kitna sudhar gaya😳 and their billion dollor smile aww lovely scene. It was hardly 30 sec scene but was totally worth watching

And coming to today's episode what a beautiful scene it was laksh making sure she was not hurt by DP's words her happiness matters him the most. And ragini always wanted his love nothing else her world starts with him and ends with him.

Loved ragini today she was so mature and understanding.

Don't want to talk about swara poor girl she has so many cases to handle. Uttara, pari and simar. 

Agree with you they will go to any lengths to glorify swara AP doesn't remember her husband's birthday what nonsense. 

Sudhs !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I love how you're always the first one to comment !! All my love for you !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lucky toh is totally clean bowled Sudhs...he's BESOTTED with her...love and all that magic...nothing matters to him more than her happiness, and her happiness stems from his love.

So till the time these two have each other, they will never want for anything...sigh. SO so so perf and so so so in love !! β€οΈβ€οΈ

Yeah and srsly Swara has so much on her plate, usske upar all these birthday parties, uff. So irresponsible of AP, sigh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ragu was brill today, she was so sweet and understanding. So was Lucky - he's finally understanding what love means.

So much love for these two.

And for you my Sudhs, always !! πŸ€—πŸ€—
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: BARUNILU_Arshi

Hayeee my RagLak ..man how adorable and amazing can they get? ❀️ I just loved laksh's concern over her today.. And the smile on ragini's face .. 😳 she was so damn happy just being with him..her face was radiating happiness..after a long time she's in peace now..they both are in peace and so much in LOVE    β€οΈ

Edit: Btw an amazing post.. Loved reading every bit of it..
P.s nothing to say about others 😳

Thank you so much for commenting !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah RagLak are a treasure these days...radiating utter love and serenity and joy and contentment !!

They are each other's happiness and world - nothing else matters, and that's how it should be !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post dear.. my babies are β€οΈ. She is not at all hurt by DP words( which i think his remarks are completely baseless chalo ragini was negative she did so horrible things but pari is  elder bahu she was with MM before SR atleast call her a beti) ragini is least intereated to be ur beti she is in laksh's arms she gets his love no other thing matters to her now.. 
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes yes laksh is totally fida on his wife.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS.1988

Awesome post dear.. my babies are β€οΈ. She is not at all hurt by DP words( which i think his remarks are completely baseless chalo ragini was negative she did so horrible things but pari is  elder bahu she was with MM before SR atleast call her a beti) ragini is least intereated to be ur beti she is in laksh's arms she gets his love no other thing matters to her now.. 

Yes they are β€οΈβ€οΈ.

So so so utterly perfect and in love and they don't need anythign but each other - and isn't that wonderful to see !!

Yeah I felt bad for Pari today, all she wants is love and attention and validation, esp since she can't have a baby, and in her head, she can't get that too. Sigh.

Thank you so much for commenting !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks God in today epi ragini didnot show any sign of jealousy otherwise this forum will be filled with anti ragini posts πŸ˜‰
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurirajput71

Yes yes laksh is totally fida on his wife.

Yes he is - and its wonderful to see !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ