Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Ragini is sensible and that's good to see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_AD

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
My Raghu baby getting better day by day.. she is becoming mature & i give credit to laksh.. his love & hate made her realise so many things.. i truley loved todays RagLak scene.. for me this was the Bestest Best scene.. her matureness was top notch & how lucky was caressing her like a baby was treat to watch.. my girl is on right path..this is proud moment for me being her fan Star her small gestures are telling how mature she is becoming..she never wished anything apart from laksh..neither any position nor praises,money,fame anything. She lost the right path now back to right path.. she doesn't want anything.. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasiniTaniiShinning_AD

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
loved ragini today
she was so mature xx

TaniiSenoritaamorShinning_AD

chinyere Senior Member
chinyere
chinyere

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Rags is no where  close to mature.Her response was due to her getting marriage ,laksh ,his love ,intimacy .That means she could not care less what Swara gets or dont get.That is not maturity .
To love someone genuinely means to love them during good times and bad...Ragini never loved her sister when she did not aqcuire laksh...buts as she got laksh now she loves her sister genuienly.What rags have foor swara is conditional  love ...only when swara supports and gives her what she wants the she loves swara .
Ragini cares for no one but herself...she only genuienly loves herself not swara it is proven agan and again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutedattu21

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah.. Good to see Ragini like this..!! :) 

TaniiSenoritaamorShinning_AD

Senoritaamor IF-Rockerz
Senoritaamor
Senoritaamor

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Ragini has changed and now her redemption is permanent. She won't change again.
Moreover they have to focus on parineeta's insecurity, jealously and psychotic behaviour so they spared Ragini.
Love Ragini. She changed for goodHeart

Shinning_AD

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

Rags is no where close to mature.Her response was due to her getting marriage ,laksh ,his love ,intimacy .That means she could not care less what Swara gets or dont get.That is not maturity .
To love someone genuinely means to love them during good times and bad...Ragini never loved her sister when she did not aqcuire laksh...buts as she got laksh now she loves her sister genuienly.What rags have foor swara is conditional love ...only when swara supports and gives her what she wants the she loves swara .
Ragini cares for no one but herself...she only genuienly loves herself not swara it is proven agan and again

Srry dear bt i beg to differ here...ya u right maturity is when u see thing neutrally without any cndition bt Ragini being Ragini has only one agenda that is having Laksh in her life.He is the ultimum for her.and not only swara she did wrng to everyone bt yest its nt about hving laksh or nt its abt self-cnfidence and realisation.
She said if papa ji call swara as beti then unka pyaar mere liye kam to nahi hoga na!!!!!!i lyked her here more.cz want her to be self cnfident always.yest i can see that.I cnsidered ragz as still trying to get redeemed to fr that i lyked her wd such things.

tamanna1391

Go to top