India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Kabootar udd gaye (Page 6)

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I'm just glad Adarsh finally got his tongue back LOL. Nothing more matters, lolzz LOL
About Abhay, I'm glad he married Simmi insted of giving into his moms baseless whims like the two elder ones.

So Jaidev loved someone else, I still think he should've said something back then, and now after 5 years he should just suck up and live a decent married life with Jaya or at least have the guts to divorce her. 

About Ahuja, I too couldn't decipher his face when Adarsh was blurting out his love for Swa, first I thought he'll use it to torture Suhas, and then I felt it was genuine concern LOL. A little out of character for him. LOL

The proposal scene was meh, though I'm just glad it happened LOLLOL. Swa's face during the entire scene was hilarious. At one point I felt she'd hit him. I'm pretty sure Adarsh won't give up. But he should tell the truth to his family and Vanshika, coz right now its a Gharwali Baharwali situation for him.

Jeevan is like a claasical Micheal Jackson LOLLOLLOL and Swas parents seemed awfully grumpy for some reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-beena--Sarcy-

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
omg even I thought the same, he literally cringed when jaya held his hand. could explain why they did not consummate in 4 years.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalz_123

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

omg even I thought the same, he literally cringed when jaya held his hand. could explain why they did not consummate in 4 years.
Consummating in Hindi serials is something not less than a festival... Don't we know that LOL 

At the topic of his swinging other way...I thought really my eyes r seeing too much ..m so relieved that is nt the case... Shanti
..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i loved that finallly adharsh ne chuppi thodi... ROFL.. it was a simple proposal but i expected some more intense words or some more intense dialogues connecting to reality.. not like the proposals of all serials but something different and something unique.. as whenever they have shown adharsh , and his feelings his eyes spoke volumes.. but kal something was amiss..Embarrassed
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Bechare ne itne din baad muh khola and he kept on blabbering LOL 

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
It was straight forward, but from the heart. And I would say it suited Adarsh's personality. He looks fine like this. Simple straight sentence dialogues make him the person he is
I mean pagal Adarsh is not his nature.
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I'm just glad Adarsh finally got his tongue back LOL. Nothing more matters, lolzz LOL
About Abhay, I'm glad he married Simmi insted of giving into his moms baseless whims like the two elder ones.

So Jaidev loved someone else, I still think he should've said something back then, and now after 5 years he should just suck up and live a decent married life with Jaya or at least have the guts to divorce her. 

About Ahuja, I too couldn't decipher his face when Adarsh was blurting out his love for Swa, first I thought he'll use it to torture Suhas, and then I felt it was genuine concern LOL. A little out of character for him. LOL

The proposal scene was meh, though I'm just glad it happened LOLLOL. Swa's face during the entire scene was hilarious. At one point I felt she'd hit him. I'm pretty sure Adarsh won't give up. But he should tell the truth to his family and Vanshika, coz right now its a Gharwali Baharwali situation for him.

Jeevan is like a claasical Micheal Jackson LOLLOLLOL and Swas parents seemed awfully grumpy for some reason.

Haha yes maybe I should stop focusing at the proposal scene and just be glad that he said something. No wait, he said a lot of things - "Main tumhara peecha karta rahunga" LOLLOL I mean was he confessing his love or confessing his stalkerish tendencies? LOL

I have no idea why were her parents looking at Adarsh as if he asked for their kidneys LOL
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

Originally posted by pomegranate

Consummating in Hindi serials is something not less than a festival... Don't we know that LOL 

At the topic of his swinging other way...I thought really my eyes r seeing too much ..m so relieved that is nt the case... Shanti

Its a big festival only for the leads. For the rest of the characters you just gotta assume LOL

Go to top