Dahleez

Kabootar udd gaye (Page 5)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paridhi7250

I liked the proposal a lot...

Usne saari baatein keh di... Swadheenta ka jaane ke anjaana act karna... and how he was aware of what she was doing exactly and her being aware of his intentions... everything... The nervousness... and the excitement... I loved that it happened so easily...

And I think the only reason she was avoiding his advances all along was this Jeevan guy... nahi toh she defo would have fallen for him... In fact I think she does favour him a little... (she is explaining her choice to him... which goes to show that she considered him good option... maybe even a better option... AND she was wary of his reaction...)

Well I'm wary of his reaction too... But I think he will fair well... Looking at the precap... But sahi mein uske "kabootar udd gaye"! Poor guy "yeh toh directly apne parents se milane le aayi"... Sad hi ho gaya... I really wanna see his reaction... and Swadheenta's reaction to Adarsh's reaction...

Asad toh humesha se SwaDarsh shipper tha... but I loved how he was so excited to learn that Adarsh proposed and so disappointed with Swadheenta's course of action...

And I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that the whole bharatnatyam face off thing is just a dream sequence... 

So in all this... Vanshika might be getting out of the picture (after all she has shot more than 15 days, right?)... So is Suhasini really gonna be upset with Swadheenta... tell her to stay away from Adarsh... 

I was so scared when the brothers were talking... I thought Ahuja might record the conversation or something... Use their sweet heart-to-heart against them somehow... paranoia maybe...

PS: Long post... but it has been a long time...

First of all I'm still concerned with Ahuja's motives too. Im not yet completely convinced that he has had a change of heart. 

Welcome back Pari, where were you? Big smile

Honestly, I found the dialogues of the proposal a little childish. "Main tumhara peecha karta aaya hu" may not be the right thing to say when you propose a girl. And I also felt that he was being a little delusional. He was assuming that that there were some feelings from Swa's side as well. I mean iske and Asad ke confession main mujhe koi difference nahi dikha. I wasnt expecting some grand affari. A simple would do but atleast there should be some intensity in the dialogues. I was just unhappy with the CVs for that. 

Lets hope Asad does something. Im kinda counting on him and Adarsh's bros. 
I highly doubt its a dream sequence. Seriously IAS officers itne free hote hai? Ouch

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

I just saw the episode.. lol sahi mein kabutar udd gaye! adarsh ke bhi aur swadheenta ke bhi! 
I really liked the proposal.. Adarsh justified all his actions and his over excitement was due to his comfort level with swadheenta and nervousness because he was finally going to utter his heart out .. and she already knew that but pretended not to know she is holding herself back for jeevan but she is not in love with jeevan otherwise Asad would never hoot for Adarsh.. However i couldn't help but notice swadheenta's parents reaction why were they not happy like (?)
one more thing struck me was why did these tridev sinha's open their heart out infront of Ahuja? he might use it against them! D'ohI hope Ahuja forgets revenge and concentrate on his ill daughter though

Did you see Swa's expression? It really looked like she is stuck with Jeevan. Also when she said school main dude tha, it sounds more like she is just finding reasons not only for Adarsg but herself too. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Sadie...I don't get tired of saying this..I love our posts...proposal was fika...I was fidgeting with my phone when the proposal hpnd...I have a kostin...y o y was SWA outside feeding by the kabootars when her parents n supposedly fianc was at home...n wat kind of expression was that SWA ke appa...I like SWA ke muh bole family way better...
I was half expecting jaidev to say I swing the other way but cudnt share this with ma papa...honestly the way he cringed when Jaya held to his hand on that date night I felt his orientation might b different. That wud have been an interesting twist...

Abhay u r a darling..

I have a feeling that this proposal is not the final one n hence it was thandaa...

Paridhi7250

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

I just saw the episode.. lol sahi mein kabutar udd gaye! adarsh ke bhi aur swadheenta ke bhi! 
I really liked the proposal.. Adarsh justified all his actions and his over excitement was due to his comfort level with swadheenta and nervousness because he was finally going to utter his heart out .. and she already knew that but pretended not to know she is holding herself back for jeevan but she is not in love with jeevan otherwise Asad would never hoot for Adarsh.. However i couldn't help but notice swadheenta's parents reaction why were they not happy like (?)
one more thing struck me was why did these tridev sinha's open their heart out infront of Ahuja? he might use it against them! D'ohI hope Ahuja forgets revenge and concentrate on his ill daughter though

Did you see Swa's expression? It really looked like she is stuck with Jeevan. Also when she said school main dude tha, it sounds more like she is just finding reasons not only for Adarsg but herself too. LOL
Lol sadie! i was banging my head when she said school mein dude tha.. she told Adarsh "itna bhi bura nahi hai jeevan" which means he is not the best LOLLOL yeah her clarifications sounded like she was convincing herself then Adarsh LOL
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

Sadie...I don't get tired of saying this..I love our posts...proposal was fika...I was fidgeting with my phone when the proposal hpnd...I have a kostin...y o y was SWA outside feeding by the kabootars when her parents n supposedly fianc was at home...n wat kind of expression was that SWA ke appa...I like SWA ke muh bole family way better...
I was half expecting jaidev to say I swing the other way but cudnt share this with ma papa...honestly the way he cringed when Jaya held to his hand on that date night I felt his orientation might b different. That wud have been an interesting twist...

Abhay u r a darling..

I have a feeling that this proposal is not the final one n hence it was thandaa...

hahahahaha i felt the same when he brushed off jaya ROFL

shalz_123

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

Sadie i loved the title.The league of the extrordinary brothers who would stoically bear the pain for others happiness very heart warming. Infact it is the brothers Freedom's as well who are also being liberated ...Pigeons are an amaging symbol...they linger in niches and their cooing is haunting...The Adarsh Freedom attraction is this way.
Freedom is wary of her Mam. The shoch from the moment of discovery at the mall to the streetfood...saree shopping...kitchen conversation ...to the thank you at the office and hiding Adarsh' help question...all have in someway shown her  where she stands in terms of status...remember Suhas Adarsh covo about Freedom being an assistant use her support and after 5 years find another.
Just as seeing Simmi's first attach altered Chottu's response, Ahuja maybe a crook but he still has feelings is what will come out is my gut feeling. Adarsh's promise that the league of Extraordinary men which turned three Magi outside the ICU which became their Bodhi Tree...the brothers sharing stunned Ahuja No doubt.
The guilt lifted off his shoulders and goaded by his brothers Adarsh experiences the excitement of a child...Loved the running looking at himself in the car mirror and speaking out his heart were spontaneous expressions of relief.  ..
The way he expresses his care for every person is in simple ways...he is an excited kid meeting his prospective  parents in law on a roof top.
The glum look of Mr Ramakrishnan...Mamu's surprise seeing Adarsh and that Freedom invited him...his intro how Adarsh saved Asad and Freedom which Adarsh excitedly says...several times...his job you hear of...not mentioned is the fact that he is the boss' son.
That would have shocked the parents.
A middle class family from chennai where dance is the occupation has been shared to Suhasini.Background matters to her and Manohar who will be worried what CM says or thinks.  Strangely the man discusses his son's marriage with CM and not the son. He seems like Jodha's father who saw the marriage to Akbar as an advantage politically so also Senior sinha.   His blind obsession over Suhasini and power is the reason partly for the mess in his family.
The application has been placed for consideration...the interview panel set up...life is like that...Adarsh's dance preparation he will pursue as seriously as he pursued his fream of Civil service...his Robinhood mode as dream for Social Justice. He has spoken the true feelings...he has to woo her...she has to see beyond career and family...asad will give a push start to her transition from denial to realisation to acceptance and acknowledgement after which there will be the proposal with all feelings and spark and glitz that we are searching...
Lovely episode...

I was not expecting this from a highly intelligent woman like Suhasini. I mean the way she told Abhay to forget about Simmi and then in the same sentence she mentions she will look for a suitable bride for him. How can she be so sadistic. She is going to give Swadarsh a hard time unless all the brothers speak up together and tell her where she is wrong, give her a reality check. After all United we stand divided we fall LOL

I wanna see how Adarsh woos Swa. She does not want to cross that dahleez of love, as much as she is rather tempted to do so, Adarsh will help her cross that dahleez. 

I hope Manohar too realizes that there is a world too that does not revolve around the CMjee. 

Btw, why was it that nobody bothered about Jaya when Jaidev spoke about his dysfucntional marriage?? LOL
shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@discodhokla...hain na...thank god I am nt the only one who thought so...LOL

Edited by shalz_123 - 14 April 2016 at 10:48pm
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

@discodhokla...gain na...thank god I am nt the only one who thought so...LOL