Dahleez

Kabootar udd gaye (Page 3)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

What an episode! So many high points.
And what a roller coster Mr. Adarsh Sinha's Life is on atm!
Sirf Kabootar Nahi, Tote, Peacoack, butterfly, bahot kucch uda aaj!

Loved Brothers bonding! And their candid talk! Today Bade ka chicken out & Chhote ki maturity gave some strength to our Beech ka bechara!
No more being bakra! And hope this Bonding, gang stays strong in front of Mom & Dad sinha! Its going to be tough! (Ahuja in background was thoughtful. Not sure which way he will turn)

Proposal: Loved it!Embarrassed. Simple - Basic- As is. No drama.
It was completely unplanned. He just said it as is. Mandir mein Bhagwan ne ishara diya tha- Ghanti ab jaa ke baji!
Swadheenta likes him- & perhaps loves him. She wouldn't hold his hand and take him home otherwise. If there was nothing- she would have told him right then & there. She took him along, introduced him- so he knows her reason of not responding.

It was hillarious how enthu Adarsh was in front of Amma Appa! LOLFull intro & all!
Just Like Adarsh got Bhailog ka support she needs Asad to put sense in her. 
And from precap it looks like LutaPita Aashiq united is going to start new partnershipThumbs Up. Asad will serve as kabootar - I mean messenger conveying how Freedom is not really ready for this  J'dude'. And Adarsh should continue his tries.

Chase continues!
And on other side Parental issues will continue. Royals se bhi toh bolna padega!

Proposal was unplanned which made it quite messy. I felt Asad would propose better than him. 
I hope so too that the brothers united stay united and their courage doesnt leave them in front of Suha. LOL
Poor adarsh was so excited while swa's parents looked at him as if he is a criminal and not an IAS officer. 
I would love to watch the Luta Pita Aashiq association in action. It will be as charming as the Brothers united. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnBenNevis

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dandelion.

Hahaha sach me kabootar udh gaye 

Gosh Swadheentha. Open your eyes and see! The guy standing in front of you pouring his heart out.. Knowing that you don't feel the same way doesn't scare him away. He had the confidence and grace to confess all his feelings. The things he did to get your attention.. The smile that came to his face while admitting those things. Man! How can you not fall for a guy like that. 

I have to admit. Adarsh has become my favorite male character of all time! I was all in for angry young man leads but this guy changed my whole view point. I LOVE him! 

Swadheentha please come to your senses and see the truth! Otherwise you will be stuck watching a "dude" trying to seduce you by doing bharatnatyam while on the other hand your aashiq will be little miss clingy . GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH

Seriously ek taraf school ka dude and dusri taraf chipkukumari. What is this. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnBenNevissushfiza

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

LOL!! school mein dude tha?? like seriously girl??? ROFL can't wait to see the episode 

See na aise hote hai dudes. ROFL
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
My heart went out to simmi and abhay, such a heartwarming couple. The sinha brother's bond was the highlight of the episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnBenNevissushfiza

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Sadie 
Nice post . 

Finally got to see why Abhay's eloped to get married to Simmi.
Hope suha understands Ahuja from a Father of Girl's perspective. I know most Indians dont see from Girls families perspective. Having boys on side think they can do or talk anything.I dont know why?
Being the youngest in thefamily, he must be pampered but now i know he did make good decision to get marry a girl even after knowing her heart condition.ClapStar
He tried his best i think to convince his mother. But Suha momma wants to bring a doll of her own choice but not his.What a pity

Now Adarsh knows that how her mum will dump Vanshika on him , and realised his parents will never let the girl of his choice.

Support from his brothers helped him to confess his love to Swa.

Felt so happy to see Adarsh so happy until he knows about Swa's Fiance.

I know he is not like Asad, being matured/tactful man , he knows how to get his love.

I guesss  Asad going to play Cupid of Swadarsh get married.

One thing I dont like from today's epi is the expressions of Swa's Amma Appa.

felt like shak ki nazar se dekh rahe  the wo dhono Adarsh ko.

Edited by BenNevis - 14 April 2016 at 2:24pm

Paridhi7250-beena-

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Precisely the reason I was disappointed by this track Angry Whatever build up was seen in last few weeks between them has been washed out todayLOL...Oh man yeh Jeevan is no less than a kabutar himself ..Geek...Yeh cameo kab khatam hoga Angry

Adarsh reaction seeing Jeevan dancing was priceless Big smileLOL and from Swa expressions, its so clear that he has been tied around her neck ROFL Asad is going to play cupid this time ! Embarrassed

Edit: Confession ? Well it was blah ...I expected better from Adarsh ! 
The proposal scene could hv been much better.. I expected more frm d character..well i agree wid u ..n jivan!! Kb pichha chhudega usse??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I loved sinha brothers' bonding... Rare sight !!
I seriously doubt ahuja 
Has he been changed??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushfiza

I loved sinha brothers' bonding... Rare sight !!
I seriously doubt ahuja 
Has he been changed??

I didnt get any positive vibes from Ahuja today. He learnt the convo of these brothers and now knows the actual plight of these boys in the family. He makes this situation to make Suha got her lession.
Ahuja wont be a changed person , still he needs to gets rid of swa in his way.
I think he will be changed person only when Simmi herself realises what kind of person her dad is.

Paridhi7250-beena-

Go to top