Dahleez
Dahleez

Kabootar udd gaye (Page 2)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Precisely the reason I was disappointed by this track Angry Whatever build up was seen in last few weeks between them has been washed out todayLOL...Oh man yeh Jeevan is no less than a kabutar himself ..Geek...Yeh cameo kab khatam hoga Angry

Adarsh reaction seeing Jeevan dancing was priceless Big smileLOL and from Swa expressions, its so clear that he has been tied around her neck ROFL Asad is going to play cupid this time ! Embarrassed

Edit: Confession ? Well it was blah ...I expected better from Adarsh ! 

Hahaha well I hope this jeevan like the kabootars flies away too LOLLOL
Even I was expecting something better 

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i think the proposal was simple & sweet.. sometimes you don need grand proposal to express your love.. a simple gesture is enough... adarsh's proposal was the same.. he din go on her knees just expressed his love with simple words... evn bg doves were beautiful... they are the symbol of love.

I was not expecting going down on knees or something grand but there was no intensity, no spark. Adarsh seems more like an impatient child. Maybe holding onto these feelings made him impatient but it was definitely not something I expected. LOL

may be actors lack it!

but i think jeevan is nt swa's fianceOuch

Nah, the CVs lacked it. 
But mami herself said that he is Swa's fiance and they are getting married soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I liked the proposal.. more than proposal I liked the nervous ness of adarsh in car while going to SWA...the smile that dressup...omg
proposal looks real as he doesn't have any idea whether she accepts or not...so that nervous ness is true

felt sad after the epi but precap given a hope to me as I guess ...SWA has feelings for adarsh otherwise why she would show jeevan dance to him...and adarsh looked relief
this jeevan for me looking as a comedian not opp to SWA...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250BenNevisspdp

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanishank

I liked the proposal.. more than proposal I liked the nervous ness of adarsh in car while going to SWA...the smile that dressup...omg
proposal looks real as he doesn't have any idea whether she accepts or not...so that nervous ness is true

felt sad after the epi but precap given a hope to me as I guess ...SWA has feelings for adarsh otherwise why she would show jeevan dance to him...and adarsh looked relief
this jeevan for me looking as a comedian not opp to SWA...

Well the precap clearly states that Adarsh wont be sad for long, he will still pursue her. LOL
Bhai, Brothers united league ka kamaal hai. LOL

LifeGoesOnBenNevishanishank

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
LOL!! school mein dude tha?? like seriously girl??? ROFL can't wait to see the episode 
sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I really liked brothers bond

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hahaha sach me kabootar udh gaye 

Gosh Swadheentha. Open your eyes and see! The guy standing in front of you pouring his heart out.. Knowing that you don't feel the same way doesn't scare him away. He had the confidence and grace to confess all his feelings. The things he did to get your attention.. The smile that came to his face while admitting those things. Man! How can you not fall for a guy like that. 

I have to admit. Adarsh has become my favorite male character of all time! I was all in for angry young man leads but this guy changed my whole view point. I LOVE him! 

Swadheentha please come to your senses and see the truth! Otherwise you will be stuck watching a "dude" trying to seduce you by doing bharatnatyam while on the other hand your aashiq will be little miss clingy . GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250BenNevis

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
What an episode! So many high points.
And what a roller coster Mr. Adarsh Sinha's Life is on atm!
Sirf Kabootar Nahi, Tote, Peacoack, butterfly, bahot kucch uda aaj!

Loved Brothers bonding! And their candid talk! Today Bade ka chicken out & Chhote ki maturity gave some strength to our Beech ka bechara!
No more being bakra! And hope this Bonding, gang stays strong in front of Mom & Dad sinha! Its going to be tough! (Ahuja in background was thoughtful. Not sure which way he will turn)

Proposal: Loved it!Embarrassed. Simple - Basic- As is. No drama.
It was completely unplanned. He just said it as is. Mandir mein Bhagwan ne ishara diya tha- Ghanti ab jaa ke baji!
Swadheenta likes him- & perhaps loves him. She wouldn't hold his hand and take him home otherwise. If there was nothing- she would have told him right then & there. She took him along, introduced him- so he knows her reason of not responding.

It was hillarious how enthu Adarsh was in front of Amma Appa! LOLFull intro & all!
Just Like Adarsh got Bhailog ka support she needs Asad to put sense in her. 
And from precap it looks like LutaPita Aashiq united is going to start new partnershipThumbs Up. Asad will serve as kabootar - I mean messenger conveying how Freedom is not really ready for this  J'dude'. And Adarsh should continue his tries.

Chase continues!
And on other side Parental issues will continue. Royals se bhi toh bolna padega!

Edited by spdp - 14 April 2016 at 12:59pm

Paridhi7250LifeGoesOnBenNevis

Go to top