Kabootar udd gaye

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow, it was a good thing to see Abhay's perspective. I was always curious about his side of story. It was emotional and I loved his character. 

I'm loving this Sinha Brothers United. After listening to Abhay they got so influenced that everyone started speaking the truth. I had a million dollar smile on my face as I watched their interaction. It was so cute and it was long overdue. I was also laughing throughout I have no idea why. That scene just had a charm of its own. 

Aww, poor Adarsh was so excited but can I just say I was laughing throughout the proposal. I dont know why it was too cheesy. And Swa was standing like a school principal. Poor guy was getting so scared. I'm happy that Adarsh decided to speak his heart out but where was the intensity? The spark? The angst? Or maybe I'm just too habitual to the OTT proposals that dominate the serial world that such a cute and simple proposal seemed kinda bland to me. πŸ˜†

The kabootars in the background and also the ones in Adarsh's heart were the inspiration of my post title. I mean as soon as he said I love you saare kabootar udd gaye and maybe settled in his heart and as soon as Mamijee said Jeevan is Swa's fiance, poor Adarsh's kabootar flew away too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw, when I looked at Ahuja why did I get the feeling that he may help Adarsh?? Or is it my wishful thinking? πŸ˜†

Also the precap - School main dude tha! If I quote my friend Sohu here "I think Ive forgotten the meaning of dude." πŸ€£

Ok thats enough for now. Do let me know your thoughts regarding the proposal  

Love,
Sadie! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think the proposal was simple & sweet.. sometimes you don need grand proposal to express your love.. a simple gesture is enough... adarsh's proposal was the same.. he din go on her knees just expressed his love with simple words... evn bg doves were beautiful... they are the symbol of love.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha. Seriously koi mujhe 'dude' ka meaning samjhao. Dudes dancing bharatnatyam is such a rare sight. I feel so privileged to be able to witness this! πŸ˜†
I'm sorry if I sound extremely judgemental but honestly jeevan was such a put off! 
But Sadie I feel ki Swadheenta bhi apne mom dad ke pressure ki wajah se jeevan se shaadi kar rahi hai. She doesn't harbour any such feelings for him and its just a matter of time when she realizes that she feels for adarsh.
But the entre kabootar scene was hilarious! πŸ€£

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Precisely the reason I was disappointed by this track πŸ˜‘ Whatever build up was seen in last few weeks between them has been washed out todayπŸ˜†...Oh man yeh Jeevan is no less than a kabutar himself ..πŸ€“...Yeh cameo kab khatam hoga πŸ˜‘

Adarsh reaction seeing Jeevan dancing was priceless πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and from Swa expressions, its so clear that he has been tied around her neck πŸ€£ Asad is going to play cupid this time ! πŸ˜³

Edit: Confession ? Well it was blah ...I expected better from Adarsh ! 
Edited by Manonidz - 8 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..preethi..

i think the proposal was simple & sweet.. sometimes you don need grand proposal to express your love.. a simple gesture is enough... adarsh's proposal was the same.. he din go on her knees just expressed his love with simple words... evn bg doves were beautiful... they are the symbol of love.

I was not expecting going down on knees or something grand but there was no intensity, no spark. Adarsh seems more like an impatient child. Maybe holding onto these feelings made him impatient but it was definitely not something I expected. πŸ˜†
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

I was not expecting going down on knees or something grand but there was no intensity, no spark. Adarsh seems more like an impatient child. Maybe holding onto these feelings made him impatient but it was definitely not something I expected. πŸ˜†

may be actors lack it!

but i think jeevan is nt swa's fiance
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Hahahaha. Seriously koi mujhe 'dude' ka meaning samjhao. Dudes dancing bharatnatyam is such a rare sight. I feel so privileged to be able to witness this! πŸ˜†

I'm sorry if I sound extremely judgemental but honestly jeevan was such a put off! 
But Sadie I feel ki Swadheenta bhi apne mom dad ke pressure ki wajah se jeevan se shaadi kar rahi hai. She doesn't harbour any such feelings for him and its just a matter of time when she realizes that she feels for adarsh.
But the entre kabootar scene was hilarious! πŸ€£

Hahahaha school main dude tha seemed like such a defense mechanism to me. Adarsh se jyada khud ko samjha rahi thi. πŸ€£
The kabootars took my heart. Too much yaar πŸ€£
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

Haina? I was like now he will say something intense ...will hold her hand at least but na he was in his lala land πŸ˜† 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonidz

Precisely the reason I was disappointed by this track πŸ˜‘ Whatever build up was seen in last few weeks between them has been washed out todayπŸ˜†...Oh man yeh Jeevan is no less than a kabutar himself ..πŸ€“...Yeh cameo kab khatam hoga πŸ˜‘

Adarsh reaction seeing Jeevan dancing was priceless πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and from Swa expressions, its so clear that he has been tied around her neck πŸ€£ Asad is going to play cupid this time ! πŸ˜³

Edit: Confession ? Well it was blah ...I expected better from Adarsh ! 

Hahaha well I hope this jeevan like the kabootars flies away too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even I was expecting something better 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..preethi..

may be actors lack it!

but i think jeevan is nt swa's fiance

Nah, the CVs lacked it. 
But mami herself said that he is Swa's fiance and they are getting married soon