India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Kabootar udd gaye

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Wow, it was a good thing to see Abhay's perspective. I was always curious about his side of story. It was emotional and I loved his character. 

I'm loving this Sinha Brothers United. After listening to Abhay they got so influenced that everyone started speaking the truth. I had a million dollar smile on my face as I watched their interaction. It was so cute and it was long overdue. I was also laughing throughout I have no idea why. That scene just had a charm of its own. 

Aww, poor Adarsh was so excited but can I just say I was laughing throughout the proposal. I dont know why it was too cheesy. And Swa was standing like a school principal. Poor guy was getting so scared. I'm happy that Adarsh decided to speak his heart out but where was the intensity? The spark? The angst? Or maybe I'm just too habitual to the OTT proposals that dominate the serial world that such a cute and simple proposal seemed kinda bland to me. LOL

The kabootars in the background and also the ones in Adarsh's heart were the inspiration of my post title. I mean as soon as he said I love you saare kabootar udd gaye and maybe settled in his heart and as soon as Mamijee said Jeevan is Swa's fiance, poor Adarsh's kabootar flew away too. LOLLOL

Btw, when I looked at Ahuja why did I get the feeling that he may help Adarsh?? Or is it my wishful thinking? LOL

Also the precap - School main dude tha! If I quote my friend Sohu here "I think Ive forgotten the meaning of dude." ROFL

Ok thats enough for now. Do let me know your thoughts regarding the proposal  

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasvi12rohinimaneeshavasantvarshaLifeGoesOnranbirkprfan1spdpmishshergillshalz_123moonwearerCHOCOSWATHIBenNevisK.S.DiscoDhokla.SoHu.Kishmishdh19sririt-Sarcy-shruthiravi..Jemimah..sushfiza..preethi..DEEPZzzz

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i think the proposal was simple & sweet.. sometimes you don need grand proposal to express your love.. a simple gesture is enough... adarsh's proposal was the same.. he din go on her knees just expressed his love with simple words... evn bg doves were beautiful... they are the symbol of love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshavasantvarshaBenNevisKishmish..Jemimah..

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hahahaha. Seriously koi mujhe 'dude' ka meaning samjhao. Dudes dancing bharatnatyam is such a rare sight. I feel so privileged to be able to witness this! ApproveLOL
I'm sorry if I sound extremely judgemental but honestly jeevan was such a put off! 
But Sadie I feel ki Swadheenta bhi apne mom dad ke pressure ki wajah se jeevan se shaadi kar rahi hai. She doesn't harbour any such feelings for him and its just a matter of time when she realizes that she feels for adarsh.
But the entre kabootar scene was hilarious! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshavasantvarshaBenNevisKishmish

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Precisely the reason I was disappointed by this track Angry Whatever build up was seen in last few weeks between them has been washed out todayLOL...Oh man yeh Jeevan is no less than a kabutar himself ..Geek...Yeh cameo kab khatam hoga Angry

Adarsh reaction seeing Jeevan dancing was priceless Big smileLOL and from Swa expressions, its so clear that he has been tied around her neck ROFL Asad is going to play cupid this time ! Embarrassed

Edit: Confession ? Well it was blah ...I expected better from Adarsh ! 

Edited by Manonidz - 14 April 2016 at 11:52am

rohinimaneeshavasantvarshaBenNevissushfiza

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

i think the proposal was simple & sweet.. sometimes you don need grand proposal to express your love.. a simple gesture is enough... adarsh's proposal was the same.. he din go on her knees just expressed his love with simple words... evn bg doves were beautiful... they are the symbol of love.

I was not expecting going down on knees or something grand but there was no intensity, no spark. Adarsh seems more like an impatient child. Maybe holding onto these feelings made him impatient but it was definitely not something I expected. LOL

rohinimaneeshaLifeGoesOnBenNevis..preethi..

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

I was not expecting going down on knees or something grand but there was no intensity, no spark. Adarsh seems more like an impatient child. Maybe holding onto these feelings made him impatient but it was definitely not something I expected. LOL

may be actors lack it!

but i think jeevan is nt swa's fianceOuch
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

Hahahaha. Seriously koi mujhe 'dude' ka meaning samjhao. Dudes dancing bharatnatyam is such a rare sight. I feel so privileged to be able to witness this! ApproveLOL
I'm sorry if I sound extremely judgemental but honestly jeevan was such a put off! 
But Sadie I feel ki Swadheenta bhi apne mom dad ke pressure ki wajah se jeevan se shaadi kar rahi hai. She doesn't harbour any such feelings for him and its just a matter of time when she realizes that she feels for adarsh.
But the entre kabootar scene was hilarious! ROFL

Hahahaha school main dude tha seemed like such a defense mechanism to me. Adarsh se jyada khud ko samjha rahi thi. ROFL
The kabootars took my heart. Too much yaar ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis.SoHu.

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Haina? I was like now he will say something intense ...will hold her hand at least but na he was in his lala land LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis.SoHu.

Go to top