Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 197: Beginning of the End!; Analysis (Page 3)

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Considering today was the climax of the current track, it actually was actually pretty good as compared to what the rest of the track has been like. I'm actually excited to see what Yuvi has up his sleeve on his much awaited return. 

I have nothing more to say or add to your post, you pretty much summed up everything. I know a lot of people were asking what the point of this whole track was and I genuinely feel that this analysis and your past few posts shed light on all the confusion. 

I just watched one of the first ever interviews the trio gave together, at their first press conference I think, and the reporter asked who the third wheel in the story was. At the time I thought they were being diplomatic but seriously, Tashan-E-Ishq doesnt actually have a third wheel in their story line. I wouldnt even call this a love triangle because it exceeds the typical unrequited love plot lines. Why am I mentioning this? I dont even know myself but I guess I understand how this battle has now shifted to between Kunj and Yuvi now where both men have their reasons to fight and one common goal, Twinkle. 

As much as separation tracks hurt my poor heart, I am weirdly looking forward to see how they play this out. Taking into consideration the very bad and rushed executions, I know my heartache wont last very long atleast. 

This post was great bro. Nothing new there Cool 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksareeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Considering today was the climax of the current track, it actually was actually pretty good as compared to what the rest of the track has been like. I'm actually excited to see what Yuvi has up his sleeve on his much awaited return. 

I have nothing more to say or add to your post, you pretty much summed up everything. I know a lot of people were asking what the point of this whole track was and I genuinely feel that this analysis and your past few posts shed light on all the confusion. 

I just watched one of the first ever interviews the trio gave together, at their first press conference I think, and the reporter asked who the third wheel in the story was. At the time I thought they were being diplomatic but seriously, Tashan-E-Ishq doesnt actually have a third wheel in their story line. I wouldnt even call this a love triangle because it exceeds the typical unrequited love plot lines. Why am I mentioning this? I dont even know myself but I guess I understand how this battle has now shifted to between Kunj and Yuvi now where both men have their reasons to fight and one common goal, Twinkle. 

As much as separation tracks hurt my poor heart, I am weirdly looking forward to see how they play this out. Taking into consideration the very bad and rushed executions, I know my heartache wont last very long atleast. 

This post was great bro. Nothing new there Cool 

The whole episode was absolutely engaging and super brilliant! If only the build-up was as good honestly, the whole track would've been perfect. I cannot forgive the PH for butchering the whole track so badly when this was literally a turning point in the whole story. 

It efficiently goes beyond the third-wheel idea because Twinkle loved/loves both the men equally in different phases of time. Yuvi was past and Kunj is future and eventually it settles upon her to decide in the end despite all the stunt Yuvi will continue to pull. I love how Yuvi has pushed the fight to be between him and Twinkle while Kunj has just crashed the party and decided to fight back as well except Twinkle won't let him fight for her and instead fight for him this time. 

LOL, the last separation track was pretty good IMO considering TEI's track record. I really wanna see what route the creatives will take with Twinkle's self-sacrificing trait. 

Thanks dude! 

kardooksTranquility123

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
enjoyed your analysis ,was waiting for it...at the moment even i'm glad Yuvi has left the scene to make an amazing come back . waiting for romance to continue between TwiNj , as long as they consummate their marriage and Yuvi returns back to bug Twinkle again i dont mind but yea dont want him ruining their special moments 
i watched IPKKND crazy fan ..and yea Shyam and Yuvi do have quite lot in common ,miss Arshi 

Edited by DEE2803 - 14 April 2016 at 4:44pm

skamaniareeba_blossom

Go to top