Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 197: Beginning of the End!; Analysis (Page 2)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

incredible analysis Areeba.

Thank you Jerry! Smile

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justchillalways

Amazing analysis as always. 

Awe thanks hun! Smile
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Ur post are always worth reading Clap Its high time Kunj should take Luthra seriously... I am curious how his insecurities will play out... Hope CVS will handle this well

Thank you! 

You know Kunj with his controlled anger is always a treat to watch but now that he is in love with Twinkle, it's going to be interesting to see how he is going to control himself in front of her. The whole husband feel is coming upon him and it's going to impact their relationship in a lot of ways. 

I honestly hope the writers handle it well too. The separation track between Kunj and Twinkle was done very tastefully until the band bajja sub-track that was a bit faltering but ended okay. 
twinjaddict Groupbie
twinjaddict
twinjaddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Very well written as always :) I have a slight feeling that down the line Yuvi might end up getting Twinkle in return for something aka Kunj's life. Hence causing a big misunderstanding/TwiNj separation. Mahi as saviour would be fun for that bit! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis dear Clap

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinjaddict

Very well written as always :) I have a slight feeling that down the line Yuvi might end up getting Twinkle in return for something aka Kunj's life. Hence causing a big misunderstanding/TwiNj separation. Mahi as saviour would be fun for that bit! 

I don't think he'll end up getting Twinkle as through the previous Band Bajja track it was foreshadowing that there will come a moment where Twinkle would be forced to choose between the two men, a choice that could lead for Yuvi to be redeemed but Twinkle will choose Kunj.

I think Twinkle will make a deal or something to break away from Kunj in order to stop Yuvi from hurting Kunj and Yuvi will consider that separation his victory of sorts. I think Twinkle's self-sacrificing trait will play a big part. It's the same trait that Kunj despises because she doesn't have a limit in her love for the people closest to her. 

tikit

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I was wondering if you were going to do an analysis today, happy you did one, because today I was in analysis mode paying attention to the color of clothing and the grave. Question though what do you make of Yuvi's white shirt today. Oh yes a lot of things that happened you have correctly predicted, even the upcoming consummation. Oh yes can't wait for Yuvi's return.
Wonderful analysis as usual.

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

I was wondering if you were going to do an analysis today, happy you did one, because today I was in analysis mode paying attention to the color of clothing and the grave. Question though what do you make of Yuvi's white shirt today. Oh yes a lot of things that happened you have correctly predicted, even the upcoming consummation. Oh yes can't wait for Yuvi's return.
Wonderful analysis as usual.

White declares the pure intentions. Yuvi's intentions are to get to Twinkle and because of his over-confidence and his concentrated motive, the true intentions came out. His white shirt reflected his obsession and infatuation with Twinkle. 

I hope that the time in between Yuvi's return and now is utilized properly. I want a good amount of TWINJ scenes and romance! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanikardooks

Go to top