Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Who want proper scene Raman apologising to ishita (Page 2)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaseshan

Ya true both have to I'm sure They wil definitely show Raman gettng angry y she didn't inform that she's alive & ishita wil apologise but Raman apologising is wat I'm waiting as his mistake of abusing & venomous words HVE only resulted in ishita making the mistake of hiding herself from them so raman has to apologise as he has abused her badly & taunted her weakness & doubted d foundation of their relation that is motherhood which definitely needs a proper apology not only that but I want ishita to fight for her respect & apologise & reason for not disclosing abt ishita to pihu these two issues have to be addressed...

Ofcourse he will be hell furious with her.. I understand that.. But he needs to understand that it was his hatred and horrible words that prevented her from contacting him and her parents as well. Yes you said his words shook the very foundation of their relationship and marriage. we are thinking logically.. Cvs will turn it into nok jhoks...

Edited by Mdwst - 14 April 2016 at 12:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojozeny_Nianmischiefsnehaseshansvati12

jhansi26 Senior Member
jhansi26
jhansi26

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yes Raman has spoken too much to Ishita because of that he is suffering since then. And both has to be apologize each other.

I really like to see the emotions of Ruhi to be dealt properly more than Ishra now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001AV25snehaseshanmaduragymhasiumMdwst-K.13-svati12

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Ya true both have to I'm sure They wil definitely show Raman gettng angry y she didn't inform that she's alive & ishita wil apologise but Raman apologising is wat I'm waiting as his mistake of abusing & venomous words HVE only resulted in ishita making the mistake of hiding herself from them so raman has to apologise as he has abused her badly & taunted her weakness & doubted d foundation of their relation that is motherhood which definitely needs a proper apology not only that but I want ishita to fight for her respect & apologise & reason for not disclosing abt ishita to pihu these two issues have to be addressed...

Ofcourse he will be hell furious with her.. I understand that.. But he needs to understand that it was his hatred and horrible words that prevented her from contacting him and her parents as well. Yes you said his words shook the very foundation of their relationship and marriage. we are thinking logically.. Cvs will turn it into nok jhoks...

Yes exactly he has to understand that his words has made her hide herself from her own parents & daughter that'l b logical but turning this  into  nokh jhok will b like making fun of ishita's emotions yaar & will not bring out d hurt & damage raman's words HVE done to her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeny_Nianmischiefsvati12

Divanii IF-Dazzler
Divanii
Divanii

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Want Apology from both side

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25maduragymhasiumMdwst-K.13-

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mdwst

Yes exactly he has to understand that his words has made her hide herself from her own parents & daughter that'l b logical but turning this into nokh jhok will b like making fun of ishita's emotions yaar & will not bring out d hurt & damage raman's words HVE done to her..

I know a proper scene.. Like the recent hut scene..just simple but powerful meaningful dialogues, crisp and clear.
If they don't give good closure.. There's no point for leap ...
I also want someone to drum some sense into him
Both are at fault both have suffered... It's high time they realize it and help Ruhi .. Who is the most affected in all this. And raman should be the bridge between Ishu and pihu too..
Let's c what cvs give us .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeny_NianAV25mischiefsnehaseshanmaduragymhasiumtraveller_girl

varunike Senior Member
varunike
varunike

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Even I want a proper apology from Raman. Every time he is harsh with ishitha. Certain sequences that I remember are

1. When Shagun was brought home by ishitha he said mere ghar me Jagah nahi
2. When ishitha was helping Param n he misunderstood he'd also he said the same
3. When Adi left home also he said ishima banne ka shauq hai
4. When cameras were fixed also he said the same
5. When Rinki fought with mihir also he said the same.

Come on you cannot say ishitha meri zindagi hain n say all these. Every time it is s stupid now jhok. Anybody with selv esteem will not accept this.

Ishitha has stayed away from everyone as she thinks she is really manhoos. she definitely deserves a proper apology.

Having said that ishitha should also apologise not only to Raman but to everyone else. Shagun called off her wedding, iyers n bhallas are in stress. Adi n Ruhi Hv not had a happy childhood. Raman has been guilty n killed himself almost for 7 years.

I hope this time cvs to rush like all other tracks but actually show a nice scene. Most ocher tracks stretch for months and end in one episode between ad breaks. Hood this track sees a nice finish.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeny_NianDivya5377AV25snehaseshansriritMdwst

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

I want both of them to appolosize to each other not only Raman because watever Raman said is wrong but ishita also left him and family for 7 years both are at fault so both shld appolosize and I want both of their emotions to get a closure not one

I too want sorry from both end, and that too not a simple sorry and patch up; they should clear things, question each other, not in haste like all tracks. After seeking forgiveness they should nurture their relation on new base, not with any useless and illogical reason. A 7 year gap is no less, they need to work on that before going ahead.

Edited by sririt - 14 April 2016 at 12:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyedsnehaseshanmaduragymhasiumMdwst-K.13-

-mujna- Senior Member
-mujna-
-mujna-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
An apology was required when Raman taunted Ishita about her motherhood during the Adi fiasco... Ishita didn't stand up for herself then and that is what led to this... More that apologies what us needed is a heart to heart talk that rips of the bandges on all the old wounds... Because let's face it... Ishita will eventually forgive Raman but it would be lovely if we could see the two of them talk, shout, fight, yell and argue about their relationship and cleanse it finally! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

varunikezeny_NiansarsyedsnehaseshanmaduragymhasiumMdwst-Gan--K.13-

Go to top