Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: "Main kabse tumhara phone try kar rahi hoon" (Page 4)

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Copy pasting from another post.
Though the episode was a drag, what i did notice was how Shravan instinctively knows she is in painClap. His love acts as a balm, comforts her and reassures her when in the court the hearing goes against them. And when Suman gatecrashed their very private party, he again realized something was so very wrong. Can I just say when he again held Sumo's hand, it was very, very special.HeartThese two are adorable.
I don't know why I feel Ramnath's issues are going to create problems in Sharman's life. I never feel any positive vibes from him though he did support Shravan on this occasion. He is not negative but ... i cant place it. Confused
Slightly surprising for me, was Pushkar did not even once mention to Shravan, appreciating him of having moved on from the school reunion party episode. Pushkar did have a problem with it, yet the CVs have not inserted a single line on the part of Pushkar to document the change in both Sumo and Shravan towards each other. 
I dont know why i liked Khosla's red den.. it was funnyLOL Khosla's antics were lolBig smile
Daboo, I believe would have a big part to play in our two cutie pies lives. 
Wonder how Chachi and Ramnath are going to react if (it turns out to be true), that Shravan has forwarded 6 crore towards nanu and Sumo's cause.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Zin!Hug  Another awesome Zin-shot for a not-so-awesome episode! Though it was a filler..still it had some moments which would likely to 'force' us to anticipate many upcoming things!

Pehle toh as expected RamNath was proud of Suman aur Chachi ka royal 'Pachka' (or should I say PastaSilly..) ho gaya!! But you know what, I Ramnath is the most unpredictable character here..and he does scare me sometimesOuch Abhi tak toh theek hai..he does consider 'Tiwari's" as family, he treats Sumo like a daughter and has no problem with Sumo-Shravan friendship! But in future if he will accept Suman as 'Bahurani' or not..that's a million dollar questionStern Smile

Next mention, the cake cutting scene..and I jus loved Vandy there..Awww! She was so damn cute! I wish I had a Bhabi like herEmbarrassed Aur last mein jab Shravan-Sumo chale gaye and Varun-Vandy stood astonished, holding their respective cakes..that scene was epic!LOL

"Peeved wife"..you have just nailed it my friendROFL And why not..she has to be neck-to-neck with the "Possessive husband" na?Wink Aise lag raha tha ke future life ka rehearsal chal raha haiTongue

Lastly, I do feel Shravan has a plan..he is not someone who would give up that easily..let's see how our desi james bondCool is gonna beat the bad guy!

Edited by -Rushali- - 14 April 2016 at 11:13pm

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hey plain jane loved reading your update...ya todays star is dabbu for me ...i'm glad he informed sumo at the right time nahi toh pata bhinahi chalta...the four are some one big ullu's and the queen ullu orders the rest blindly follow...is that mami more knowledgeable than a professional lawyer...when nanu told them to have faith she uses her half cooked knowledge shishh.

Vandy is super cute just like pushkar Big smile i'm glad to see pushkar ever ready to give helping hand to shravan and give moral support to sumo Big smile Ramnath i'm super glad that he has his faith in his son rather than chachi the chudail LOL

Sumo is sumo nowadays a  typical wife LOL yeh mat karo woh karo kyun yeh kyun woh LOL shravan ek adarsh pati jo har baat manta hai LOL

I totally agree with you. Especially the bold.Smile
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

what i did notice was how Shravan instinctively knows she is in painClap. His love acts as a balm, comforts her and reassures her when in the court the hearing goes against them. And when Suman gatecrashed their very private party, he again realized something was so very wrong. Can I just say when he again held Sumo's hand, it was very, very special.HeartThese two are adorable.
Slightly surprising for me, was Pushkar did not even once mention to Shravan, appreciating him of having moved on from the school reunion party episode. Pushkar did have a problem with it, yet the CVs have not inserted a single line on the part of Pushkar to document the change in both Sumo and Shravan towards each other. 

Great reply, Indrani. I get your points. Especially the above quoted. Love how Shravan is so sensitive about anything related to Sumo. His concern for her is very touching.

Yes, even I would like to see Pushkar noticing the differences in Shravan and Sumo's attitude towards each other and commenting on it. Let's wait and see. Pushkar is great guy. I love his bromance with Shravan and his friendship with Sumo.
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rushali-

Hey Zin!Hug  Another awesome Zin-shot for a not-so-awesome episode! Though it was a filler..still it had some moments which would likely to 'force' us to anticipate many upcoming things!

Next mention, the cake cutting scene..and I jus loved Vandy there..Awww! She was so damn cute! I wish I had a Bhabi like herEmbarrassed Aur last mein jab Shravan-Sumo chale gaye and Varun-Vandy stood astonished, holding their respective cakes..that scene was epic!LOL

"Peeved wife"..you have just nailed it my friendROFL And why not..she has to be neck-to-neck with the "Possessive husband" na?Wink Aise lag raha tha ke future life ka rehearsal chal raha haiTongue

Lastly, I do feel Shravan has a plan..he is not someone who would give up that easily..let's see how our desi james bondCool is gonna beat the bad guy!

Hey Rushali, thanks for your wonderful reply. I agree with you on all points. But I especially love the underlined bits.Big smile

-Rushali-

jassu7 Newbie
jassu7
jassu7

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I just starting watching this show, and loved your breakdown of the episode... Smile And can I just say that ShraMan literally does not know personal space... Its kind of perfect. Jab mann mein aaya, hath pakarlo, aur chodna mat! Smile That and Vandy is the cutest thing ever plus who else is glad Pushkar is back? Finally he might be able to tell Shravan what Sumo has been through while he was gone!

PlainJane

Go to top