Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: "Main kabse tumhara phone try kar rahi hoon" (Page 3)

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanishank

Maine kabse tumhara post ka wait kar rahi hoon...

very nice post...yeah today epi is OK kind of...but to cover all the family members, story should move on...

I agree with youSmile

This episode may not be as powerful as the last few episodes. But, it was much needed.

We needed it for the story to move forward realistically. Besides, how will we appreciate the best of the best episodes, if we don't have a few slow-paced episodes. I enjoyed it.

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you..nice update

Edited by LIKEDMG - 14 April 2016 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

Vandu is so hostile towards.sumo.. Yesterday she said to sumo to ask the servants if she needs anything and today when sumo came she offered her cake...

I find Vandy so funny. She may be somewhat hostile towards Sumo, but to be honest, I find her antics hilarious.LOL She is one of my favorite characters in the show.
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzundaztud

Great post... Though it was a filler epi, coz if we do not get shramanlicious scenes, it a filler epi only... But it was a good epi... Didn't feel dragging at all..

Yes, I felt the same. In fact, I enjoyed it even if it is not my favorite episode. Family drama but the episode didn't feel dragged. I felt it was a needed slow-paced episode. It was like a build up for the upcoming excitement.
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namikpauls

Loved the post! Heart

You described what I was thinking and feeling throughout the whole episode better than I ever could have. Big smile Clap

So many emotions. I think we shippers of ShraMan and fans of EDKV have similar sentiments where this show and the characters are concerned. Strong emotions and the desperate need to express them.Smile
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surochitadutta

This Shravan never leaves a chance to hold Sumo's hand and walk na. He is so protective Possessive & caring pura hak se he holds her hand... When he was trying to cheer up Sumo in the court he sounded as if he was talking to a kid... His voice was filled with love care n affection.. This is what makes him sooo cute...

I don't think Ramnath will be an in your face black character... N he might be grey but not black... 

Shravan really likes holding her hand. Every chance he gets, he takes hold of it. No awkwardness at all. Neither Shravan nor Sumo minds.Embarrassed

@bold: You put it so beautifully. Big smileI think, somewhere in their hearts, they still view each other as their kid-version. That's why they so easily slip into the friendship that they used to share 10 years ago.

I like Ramnath. I too think he is not a black character. Probably grey.
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

Loved what u said..Its like they weren't apart for 10 years.After a few hurdles they easily fell back into their friendship..loved it..Day Dreaming
N Shravan just needs an opportunity to hold her hand.. LOL

I agree with your every word. Looking at them now, who would say they have been apart for 10 years. They are so in-sync and happy with each other. It's a delight to see.Day Dreaming
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hey plain jane loved reading your update...ya todays star is dabbu for me ...i'm glad he informed sumo at the right time nahi toh pata bhinahi chalta...the four are some one big ullu's and the queen ullu orders the rest blindly follow...is that mami more knowledgeable than a professional lawyer...when nanu told them to have faith she uses her half cooked knowledge shishh.

Vandy is super cute just like pushkar Big smile i'm glad to see pushkar ever ready to give helping hand to shravan and give moral support to sumo Big smile Ramnath i'm super glad that he has his faith in his son rather than chachi the chudail LOL

Sumo is sumo nowadays a  typical wife LOL yeh mat karo woh karo kyun yeh kyun woh LOL shravan ek adarsh pati jo har baat manta hai LOL

Edited by pearl100 - 14 April 2016 at 3:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

Go to top