Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: "Main kabse tumhara phone try kar rahi hoon" (Page 2)

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Great post... Though it was a filler epi, coz if we do not get shramanlicious scenes, it a filler epi only... But it was a good epi... Didn't feel dragging at all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneindranigupta

ElmWizard5017 Senior Member
ElmWizard5017
ElmWizard5017

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Loved the post! Heart

You described what I was thinking and feeling throughout the whole episode better than I ever could have. Big smile Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
This Shravan never leaves a chance to hold Sumo's hand and walk na He is so protective Possessive & caring pura hak se he holds her hand... When he was trying to cheer up Sumo in the court he sounded as if he was talking to a kid... His voice was filled with love care n affection.. This is what makes him sooo cute... 
Sumo also kitna hak se Shravan ke ghar jata... N totally forgets waha Sirf Shravan akela nehi raheta... for her only he matters in that house... She doesn't even give bhao to Pushkar

I don't think Ramnath will be an in your face black character... N he might be grey but not black... 

Why I have a feeling that Khosla has forged Shravan's signature in the cheque only to create a rift between SharMan so that Shravan leaves the case... If we see the new OLV Khosla understood Tiwari game... 

PlainJane

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

They always act so possessive about each other. Like, ek dusre par haq jatane mein expert. EmbarrassedWhen Sumo acts all awkward and says sorry for intruding upon the Malhotras, Shravan forgets everything and just strides towards her. Heck, he didn't even eat the cake. EmbarrassedIt was chocolate cake and it looked delicious Unhappy.

Man! He looked so tensed seeing Sumo so distressed. When Sumo tells him something has gone very wrong, he is like: "Chalo mere saath". I don't know why but I find that dialogue so hot. So possessive. It was so smexy.
It was so funny.LOL

When Sumo tells him about her backstabbing greedy family members striking a deal with Khosla, Shravan as usual, grabs her hand (full haq se) and he says again: Chalo.

I wish someone as adorable as Shravan said "Chalo" to me.
So, they march out of the house and Shravan asks Sumo if Dabbu told her about the problem so many hours back, why didn't she call him right away? As if calling him is the first thing she ought to do.LOL She gets irritated and scolds him like a typical wife/girlfriend,"Main kabse tumhe phone kar rahi thi. Tum phone hi nahi utha rahe thay"LOL

Loved what u said..Its like they weren't apart for 10 years.After a few hurdles they easily fell back into their friendship..loved it..Day Dreaming
N Shravan just needs an opportunity to hold her hand.. LOL

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

Shraman are totally BlissEmbarrassed

Sau baat ki ek baat. You are absolutely right. ShraMan is bliss.Embarrassed
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauriangel

Even at court he is more worried about sumo than the case..and the marofy nanu ka dialogue on her...

Pushkar is such a sweetie..i so wanna him to observe the changed dynamics of shravan sumo..n tease them ...majja aa jayega...

@marofy nanu ka dialogue: ROFL As Sumo said in the last episode: Shravan you cheater!LOL It was adorable.

It would be fantastic to see Pushkar observe Shravan and Sumo's relationship develop. He already teases them. If he knew that they have become close friends again and he starts teasing them again. Wow! It would be so great to see. Pushkar-the-cupidDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivigauriangel

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlZian

Arre ha vandy ko Keshe bhul sakti hu LOL

I never forget Vandy. I find her adorable. Harmless vamp and comic relief. Also, she is so cute.Smile
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --fero--

Don't know why
I felt that it's shravan's plan

Because he was very cool and calm in the precap

I agree with you.Smile

You know, after the Urvashi incident, I have learnt never to underestimate Shravan. The guy has got a brain of the first-rate. In this instance, I am going to have faith in him. Wait and watch. I am sure he has some trick up his sleeve. He is very cunning. Even if he screws up (highly unlikely), he will make it alright. I trust him 100%.

Go to top