India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: "Main kabse tumhara phone try kar rahi hoon"

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
This episode was enjoyable. I loved the short ShraMan scenes we got.

First, let's talk about Kamini Chachi's epic fail. Chali thi Ramnath ko Shravan ke khilaaf bharkaane. Ramnath ne toh Shravan ko aashirwad de diya!LOL It was so funny. Kamini's face. Ramnath not only forgave Shravan, he also told him that Shravan has made him really proud by helping Tiwari-ji. Then Shravan is like: "Aayien naa Chachi...pasta khayiye".LOL

I like the scene where Shravan consoles Sumo in the court when she is distressed that the hearing was not in their favor. Shravan looked worried about her and he behaves so gently with her. "Case abhi khatam nahi hua hai"; "Insaan wohi hota hai joh jeet se pehla apni jeet na manaye aur haar ne se pehla haar na maane". Of course, he copied Nanu.LOL

I love how Shravan is so concerned about her.

Then the scene where Suman barges in into Shravan's house. She was like a peeved wife, angry as to why her husband wasn't picking up her phone.LOL LOLThese two. They always act so possessive about each other. Like, ek dusre par haq jatane mein expert. EmbarrassedWhen Sumo acts all awkward and says sorry for intruding upon the Malhotras, Shravan forgets everything and just strides towards her. Heck, he didn't even eat the cake. EmbarrassedIt was chocolate cake and it looked delicious Unhappy.

Man! He looked so tensed seeing Sumo so distressed. When Sumo tells him something has gone very wrong, he is like: "Chalo mere saath". I don't know why but I find that dialogue so hot. So possessive. It was so smexy. And his brother Varun watches Shravan walk away and he looks almost crestfallen: Cake toh khaa lo!Cry
It was so funny.LOL

When Sumo tells him about her backstabbing greedy family members striking a deal with Khosla, Shravan as usual, grabs her hand (full haq se) and he says again: Chalo.

I wish someone as adorable as Shravan said "Chalo" to me. I would go anywhere he would take me.Day Dreaming

So, they march out of the house and Shravan asks Sumo if Dabbu told her about the problem so many hours back, why didn't she call him right away? As if calling him is the first thing she ought to do.LOL She gets irritated and scolds him like a typical wife/girlfriend,"Main kabse tumhe phone kar rahi thi. Tum phone hi nahi utha rahe thay"LOL

Calculating Shravan, how awesome is this guy! So he pauses for a second and calculates that they might already be too late. I love how clever he isCool. He has a first class brain and he utilizes it so efficiently.Embarrassed

IMO, the episode wasn't as powerful as the last few episodes, but it was enjoyable and a needed one to move the story along realistically. So, I like it.Smile

On a side note, I want to say, Vandy looked so cute in the chef-hat (don't know what exactly it is called). Black chef-hat? Where did she get that? Normally people go for white hats.LOL Then when Shravan asks her why she is wearing it when clearly she didn't bake the cake. She is like: "Yeh pehen ne se feel aata hai"ROFL I loved Shravan's smile at that moment. He must be thinking too: 'Kitni cute hai Vandy bhabhi'.LOL

I am excited to see what is going to happen next.Smile

PS: Varun got his first consignment. Good for his business but something is fishy. I am pretty sure Khosla has something to do with this.Angry

Edited by PlainJane - 14 April 2016 at 2:43pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhatbaas-tvlovetwilightMeg12CashiviaddictvGallantElmWizard5017Sugarbabe14AlZian-Rushali-s.sayraOnie...TINAMONI-GrilledCheese-gauriangelsriarshiindraniguptamizzundaztudIshqbaazjazmeennicky13mineforeverRi21orion23LIKEDMGPrabh.pearl100ShaitaanKiKhalaManan_fab5_ky2

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Shraman are totally BlissEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIPlainJane

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I missed that last part in live telecast...
Ur chalo description is so cute...mei suna nai hai..bt even i would go anywhere when shravan jaisa koi haq se chalo bolle tohWink

These are so so adorable..

Even at court he is more worried about sumo than the case..and the marofy nanu ka dialogue on her...

Pushkar is such a sweetie..i so wanna him to observe the changed dynamics of shravan sumo..n tease them ...majja aa jayega...

Will watch last bit online...bye..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIPlainJaneIshqbaaz

AlZian Senior Member
AlZian
AlZian

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Arre ha vandy ko Keshe bhul sakti hu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIPlainJane

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Don't know why
I felt that it's shravan's plan

Because he was very cool and calm in the precap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-TINAMONIPlainJanemizzundaztud

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Maine kabse tumhara post ka wait kar rahi hoon...

very nice post...yeah today epi is OK kind of...but to cover all the family members, story should move on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --fero--

Don't know why
I felt that it's shravan's plan

Because he was very cool and calm in the precap

ohhh
may be
that's why he keep on looking at sumo while driving...

PlainJane

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Vandu is so hostile towards.sumo.. Yesterday she said to sumo to ask the servants if she needs anything and today when sumo came she offered her cake...

PlainJane

Go to top