That just happened....!

StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#IKRSđź‘Ź

Given todays culture with spoilers in Toi, Olvs every week, social media update by casts... safegaurding a plot like twist like today is great...

Agree that sometime or the other its has crossed a few of us that dhashrath would be somehow involved in digging mud from dhani's past... but it happen in an angle like this is jara hatke...

Also a very strong trait of dashrath's character today was the way he was indifferent to how this has impacted sgaalu's life...

This was some good stuff today.

And the pre-cap. The deja-vu. Transported back to August when it all began... oh man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely.. Tracks are always interesting with twists but spoilers, olv s killing that excitement
It was unexpected twist so we have taken it positively and enjoying it
Hope they stop olvs and spoiler for Ikrs

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After seeing precap I too feel old days of Ikrs when the show started 
Hope they will continue the story with Banaras backdrops
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yup true...Happy to see all happy n forum glowing...

Now im really inquisitive as to what is about to unfold!!

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually I am not averse to spoilers or OLVs as long as a major twist is kept in wraps and I think they do .

The Raja Shallu wedding was a surprise . Even this week we had TOI spoilers but for today it just talked of Raja's dad.

The reason I like the OLVs is that you really get to see a lot more acting and stuff that gets edited in the real episode.   The basket ball anger scene of Viplav recently was deadly in the OLV but a subdued version was shown in the episode.

So I am fine really.
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes it was an unexpected twist from CVS...being dt involved in d game...đź‘Ź just wow...
N today's episode...history repeating itself.
.tab viplav ne bachaya tha dhaani ko n today dhaani ll say him..super excited...to watch. 
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I've always wanted DT to be the main mover and shaker in Vidha's lovestory but somehow his character has not been consistent, Now the writers plan to paint him again as the brilliant villian that was promised at the outset. Eagerly looking forward to how the track will move forward though missed yesterday's very exciting episode.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I had always admired DT's sketch...In fact I am glad to watch him as silent sensor and killer to mislead n misuse peoples..Though his  sketch gone vain for a while now it's good to see him back with his deceptive role again..That's a gripping episode with a unexpected turn.! Looking forward !
Subh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for today's episode. More of DT 's true colors are to be unravelled...