Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Dudes I Absolutely LOVE Psycho Yuvi (Page 4)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I genuinely have a question all those who say zain is hot are okay with Yuvi being psycho are people saying if a guy is hot it is okay he can do any crimes and get girl bec end of day he is hot ?
 And ppl telling yuvi will get twinkle is what exactly my problem is why cant they show the guy getting punished for his deeds and even turning new leaf later if possible, but why should girl bow down to creepsters? just bec they are hot or good looking or for that matter good actors arent show supposed to show how such creeps literally creating problems but dont get what they want , he even getting twinkle momentarily is his win which is wrong to show 

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

I genuinely have a question all those who say zain is hot are okay with Yuvi being psycho are people saying if a guy is hot it is okay he can do any crimes and get girl bec end of day he is hot ?
 And ppl telling yuvi will get twinkle is what exactly my problem is why cant they show the guy getting punished for his deeds and even turning new leaf later if possible, but why should girl bow down to creepsters? just bec they are hot or good looking or for that matter good actors arent show supposed to show how such creeps literally creating problems but dont get what they want , he even getting twinkle momentarily is his win which is wrong to show 

Who said he is hot so he should get away with it.all I see is people commending zain for his acting and yes he is a good looking guy.
But I guess everyone on this forum hates yuvi's action to thr core.
Who is saying now yuvi will get twinkle.that ain't happening we can forget abt it ever happening.its just our fear based on nothing but imgination.that is what everyone wants him being a villain but failing. 
U r misunderstanding that we want yuvi to get twinkle or be forgiven.  
It hasn't even been shown and u r thinking and expecting negativity.lets wait amd watch.evrryknr is excited for the romance coming up which we wanted.so let's enjoy the twinj scenes.qhen yuvi is back let's see what he does.

Go to top