Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Dudes I Absolutely LOVE Psycho Yuvi (Page 3)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I may get hate..darting eyes..socked gasps by saying this, but Yuvi is probably one of my favourite characters, Yuvi is so coherent is encasing his depth of his version of love towards Twinkle and the lengths and bounds he will drop to have her in his clutches is at a sinister level

No I don't condone Yuvis actions but I do commend his conviction of earning Twinkle, his belief is so strong that he's not going to give up easily..and I feel at some point he will gain Twinkle whether it is through her desperation or sacrifice

Zain's growth of playing Yuvraj Luthra excels to another level with all the shades his character is given..I despise Yuvi but also share a soft side for him..or maybe that's Zain extracting this emotion from me..and what makes it harder is that not only is he a great actors but he is so damn hot, the concentration level sometimes drops because I'm too busy hyperventilating each time I see him

Hey I'm no YuvLe shipper too..but I do love Yuvi (there I said it)

I love how even your responses are so descriptive, really makes it appealing to read LOL

Honestly, I couldnt have agreed more with what you've just said. I dont advocate his crimes or the reasoning behind his actions either but there's something about Yuvi thats makes me, I wouldnt say sympathise is the  right word, but along those lines. I just cant hate him. 

Maybe it is Zain. I absolutely adore him so the soft spot might be slightly biased.

I second you there, I dont ship YuvLe either LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Tranquility can I just say that I love you, man you are so exhilarating your posts are such fun to read. Btw did I see Areeba described Yuvi (Zain) as deliciousWink
I totally agree Zain is pulling off that physco scene so well, I don't think TEI could have casted anyone better for that role. He is definitely doing justice to it, he truly is very talentedClap

Karen I think you're wayyy too nice to me sometimes, way to keep a girl humble but thank you LOL

I'm so glad he had a chance to showcase his talent, his last show was... well no comment, but he is such a nice and humble guy and he is ruling TEI as Yuvi so I think thats pretty commendable in itself.
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I may get hate..darting eyes..socked gasps by saying this, but Yuvi is probably one of my favourite characters, Yuvi is so coherent is encasing his depth of his version of love towards Twinkle and the lengths and bounds he will drop to have her in his clutches is at a sinister level

No I don't condone Yuvis actions but I do commend his conviction of earning Twinkle, his belief is so strong that he's not going to give up easily..and I feel at some point he will gain Twinkle whether it is through her desperation or sacrifice

Zain's growth of playing Yuvraj Luthra excels to another level with all the shades his character is given..I despise Yuvi but also share a soft side for him..or maybe that's Zain extracting this emotion from me..and what makes it harder is that not only is he a great actors but he is so damn hot, the concentration level sometimes drops because I'm too busy hyperventilating each time I see him

I definitely agree with you about Yuvraj's character. His insanity and obsession to get Twinkle in his hands is so much that he will be partially successful just as he was with momentarily separating Kunj and Twinkle in this come back. 

I think it's going to be desperation and sacrifice's combination that will put Twinkle in an awkward place but she won't choose Yuvi. She will step back from Kunj maybe but she will never choose Yuvi. 

Zain is amazing and I think watching the journey from beginning has humanized his character a bit. Also the fact he is incredibly good looking helps. I know Shyam in IPKKND had the similar type of obsession with the lead, Khushi but his not being a typical chocolate boy had him hated so much and his actions weren't as brutal as Yuvi's. 

I dont know about the comparison with Shyam. Quite honestly, Shyam was genuinely a creep and not to mention, married from before when he developed his crush on Khushi. With Twinkle and Yuvi, this is a relationship which started off 7 years ago so the dynamics are different altogether. Yuvi's obsession is understandable because he was brought up knowing revenge and his attachment with Twinkle is evident from those 7 years together. Shyam literally fell head over heels for Khushi in like two days and did I mention that he was genuinely a creep? Yup he was a creep. LOL

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

I definitely agree with you about Yuvraj's character. His insanity and obsession to get Twinkle in his hands is so much that he will be partially successful just as he was with momentarily separating Kunj and Twinkle in this come back. 

I think it's going to be desperation and sacrifice's combination that will put Twinkle in an awkward place but she won't choose Yuvi. She will step back from Kunj maybe but she will never choose Yuvi. 

Zain is amazing and I think watching the journey from beginning has humanized his character a bit. Also the fact he is incredibly good looking helps. I know Shyam in IPKKND had the similar type of obsession with the lead, Khushi but his not being a typical chocolate boy had him hated so much and his actions weren't as brutal as Yuvi's. 

Yuvis purpose to show progression will make him achieve his goal..Twinkle will never be his and deep down he knows that but refuses to accept it..so to somewhat succeed he will play the game of 'if Twinkle cant be mine she can't be anyone's' ..now what evilness he will wreck in her life is going to be either something quite tragic or insane that Twinkle will without a bet lose against him

Twinkle stepping down and bowing in front of him will also lead to a Kunj in misunderstanding Twinkle and distancing himself from her..so for Yuvi it will be a win win situation

I've heard a lot about that show but never watched it..but yes I'm in a dilemma like you..can hate Yuvi because of Zain 

With being a witness to the reunion of Twinke and Kunj and seeing how much Kunj stood up for Twinkle, i think this time when he comes back he won't be underestimating there relationship and will be very calculative to stab right in the middle because he witnessed that Twinkle and Kunj have become their own weakness (Twinkle coming in front of the sword in front of Yuvi).

I definitely think that Twinkle's equation weather of hate or sacrifice will impact Kunj most deeply and him not talking and suppressing is going to be super troublesome for their relationship. 

I think Zain being the one to portray shows how much people like these are real in our societies. the crazy stalker ex and the crazy neighborhood boy can be all these people. 

-WalkThatWay-

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I dont know about the comparison with Shyam. Quite honestly, Shyam was genuinely a creep and not to mention, married from before when he developed his crush on Khushi. With Twinkle and Yuvi, this is a relationship which started off 7 years ago so the dynamics are different altogether. Yuvi's obsession is understandable because he was brought up knowing revenge and his attachment with Twinkle is evident from those 7 years together. Shyam literally fell head over heels for Khushi in like two days and did I mention that he was genuinely a creep? Yup he was a creep. LOL

Shyam was a different character in his own and a pervert at best but so is Yuvi in a sense. Anjali was Shyam's money and Khushi was the honey. I think the obsession both men have for the leading ladies is same. They are ready to go to any lengths including defaming the girl they are after. 

Yuvi is just as much a creep honestly. Both men do not understand the meaning of "NO" and in my dictionary, any man who refuses to understand the meaning of consent is a creep and pervert. 

Tranquility123

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Agree 
And yuvle stuff does need to stop. Fans freak out and it only give cvs ideas.

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Shyam was a different character in his own and a pervert at best but so is Yuvi in a sense. Anjali was Shyam's money and Khushi was the honey. I think the obsession both men have for the leading ladies is same. They are ready to go to any lengths including defaming the girl they are after. 

Yuvi is just as much a creep honestly. Both men do not understand the meaning of "NO" and in my dictionary, any man who refuses to understand the meaning of consent is a creep and pervert. 

Okay can you believe I actually got what you were trying to point out after your mention of money and honey? D'ohI stopped watching IPKKND at what point I cant remember but Shyam being married to begin with was a no-go for me. Ugh your point on both men not understanding the word 'no' is actually so true. 

I see what you mean now, it's definitely because of Zain thenLOL

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Okay can you believe I actually got what you were trying to point out after your mention of money and honey? D'ohI stopped watching IPKKND at what point I cant remember but Shyam being married to begin with was a no-go for me. Ugh your point on both men not understanding the word 'no' is actually so true. 

I see what you mean now, it's definitely because of Zain thenLOL

I literally watched the show till Shyam's revelation. I only watched the episodes for ARHI scenes and the stopped after like a week. Then I watched the last week on-air since the fans didn't want a show without Barun. 

But basically yeah, both men are creeps and are so driven by their obsessions that they don't see what is right and what is wrong.

Go to top