Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Dudes I Absolutely LOVE Psycho Yuvi (Page 2)

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

I may get hate..darting eyes..socked gasps by saying this, but Yuvi is probably one of my favourite characters, Yuvi is so coherent is encasing his depth of his version of love towards Twinkle and the lengths and bounds he will drop to have her in his clutches is at a sinister level

No I don't condone Yuvis actions but I do commend his conviction of earning Twinkle, his belief is so strong that he's not going to give up easily..and I feel at some point he will gain Twinkle whether it is through her desperation or sacrifice

Zain's growth of playing Yuvraj Luthra excels to another level with all the shades his character is given..I despise Yuvi but also share a soft side for him..or maybe that's Zain extracting this emotion from me..and what makes it harder is that not only is he a great actors but he is so damn hot, the concentration level sometimes drops because I'm too busy hyperventilating each time I see him

Hey I'm no YuvLe shipper too..but I do love Yuvi (there I said it)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanTranquility123areeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Tranquility can I just say that I love you, man you are so exhilarating your posts are such fun to read. Btw did I see Areeba described Yuvi (Zain) as deliciousWink
I totally agree Zain is pulling off that physco scene so well, I don't think TEI could have casted anyone better for that role. He is definitely doing justice to it, he truly is very talentedClap

Edited by kardooks - 14 April 2016 at 2:28pm
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I may get hate..darting eyes..socked gasps by saying this, but Yuvi is probably one of my favourite characters, Yuvi is so coherent is encasing his depth of his version of love towards Twinkle and the lengths and bounds he will drop to have her in his clutches is at a sinister level

No I don't condone Yuvis actions but I do commend his conviction of earning Twinkle, his belief is so strong that he's not going to give up easily..and I feel at some point he will gain Twinkle whether it is through her desperation or sacrifice

Zain's growth of playing Yuvraj Luthra excels to another level with all the shades his character is given..I despise Yuvi but also share a soft side for him..or maybe that's Zain extracting this emotion from me..and what makes it harder is that not only is he a great actors but he is so damn hot, the concentration level sometimes drops because I'm too busy hyperventilating each time I see him

I definitely agree with you about Yuvraj's character. His insanity and obsession to get Twinkle in his hands is so much that he will be partially successful just as he was with momentarily separating Kunj and Twinkle in this come back. 

I think it's going to be desperation and sacrifice's combination that will put Twinkle in an awkward place but she won't choose Yuvi. She will step back from Kunj maybe but she will never choose Yuvi. 

Zain is amazing and I think watching the journey from beginning has humanized his character a bit. Also the fact he is incredibly good looking helps. I know Shyam in IPKKND had the similar type of obsession with the lead, Khushi but his not being a typical chocolate boy had him hated so much and his actions weren't as brutal as Yuvi's. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

i want break lol

I can understand Jerry, the past few weeks have been way too intense for all of us LOL
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Yuvraj luthra was the star today man. His delicious face from the beginning till end was a great to watch and his declaration to Twinkle over his love; I was like shot will et real when he comes back because this time he won't be coming back to just separate twinkle and Kunj. He's openly waging the war and Touching back on the roots of the war he is continuing. Man I love Yuvraj's character and it has kept me glued to the screen in this Mahi's untimely demise and reprise.

I actually have nothing more to add, you know how I feel about the whole thing LOL I am looking forward to his return though because like you said, shit is about to get real, no more games this time around. But in the meantime, I am going to enjoy some light-hearted romance LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinjaddict

DAMNNN Yuvi is just so good. I feel so bad when part of me roots for him and the other part abuses him to the extreme. Zain being good looking doesn't help because that makes me root for him even more! Whenever Zain excels at such psycho scenes I get so much satisfaction, his laugh in todays episode was just riveting. His warning to Twinkle was just amazingly done. The way he was so scared after he saw Mahi's bhoot was soo realistic.

I agree, It really does not help that he is so pleasing to the eye! You cant help but love him deep down. I never watched his last show but Zain has come such a long way in his acting with TEI from the beginning of the show till now. I really do adore his characterisation, there is so much shade to be explored. He was the star today hands down.
-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I definitely agree with you about Yuvraj's character. His insanity and obsession to get Twinkle in his hands is so much that he will be partially successful just as he was with momentarily separating Kunj and Twinkle in this come back. 

I think it's going to be desperation and sacrifice's combination that will put Twinkle in an awkward place but she won't choose Yuvi. She will step back from Kunj maybe but she will never choose Yuvi. 

Zain is amazing and I think watching the journey from beginning has humanized his character a bit. Also the fact he is incredibly good looking helps. I know Shyam in IPKKND had the similar type of obsession with the lead, Khushi but his not being a typical chocolate boy had him hated so much and his actions weren't as brutal as Yuvi's. 

Yuvis purpose to show progression will make him achieve his goal..Twinkle will never be his and deep down he knows that but refuses to accept it..so to somewhat succeed he will play the game of 'if Twinkle cant be mine she can't be anyone's' ..now what evilness he will wreck in her life is going to be either something quite tragic or insane that Twinkle will without a bet lose against him

Twinkle stepping down and bowing in front of him will also lead to a Kunj in misunderstanding Twinkle and distancing himself from her..so for Yuvi it will be a win win situation

I've heard a lot about that show but never watched it..but yes I'm in a dilemma like you..can hate Yuvi because of Zain 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Yuvraj luthra was the star today man. His delicious face from the beginning till end was a great to watch and his declaration to Twinkle over his love; I was like shot will et real when he comes back because this time he won't be coming back to just separate twinkle and Kunj. He's openly waging the war and Touching back on the roots of the war he is continuing. Man I love Yuvraj's character and it has kept me glued to the screen in this Mahi's untimely demise and reprise.

I actually have nothing more to add, you know how I feel about the whole thing LOL I am looking forward to his return though because like you said, shit is about to get real, no more games this time around. But in the meantime, I am going to enjoy some light-hearted romance LOL

I honestly hope that the next attack is directly on Twinkle and Kunj instead of using family members as pawn because they both are now so important for each other now. 

OMG Im so romance deprived, i'm so okay with Yuvi coming in after a while! LOL

Go to top