India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Dudes I Absolutely LOVE Psycho Yuvi

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Am I the only that has to a huge smile and laughs throughout the Psycho Yuvi scenes? 
I swear I absolutely adore Zain's portrayal of Yuvi. He plays the psycho, loony lower so fricking well that I cant help but be in awe of him and his acting Day Dreaming

Yuvraj Luthra stole the show today, the graveyard scene was so entertaining to watch. I was actually loving his crackling psycho laughter LOL This psycho is making me psycho ROFL

The best part was when Twinkle was warning him after the arrest and he LAUGHED IN HER FACE. Like proper hyena laughs guys. He is such a kameena sometimes but omg I was laughing along with him whilst simultaneously cursing him  LOL

I actually got a buzz out of watching Yuvi today (I told you guys the psycho is taking over) and honestly, I felt like I was watching Stalker or some crime show where the baddie goes hysterical in the end ROFL (Which is a good thing btw because I loved Stalker, its a shame they cancelled it Ermm)

Anyway that's my two cents. You all need to chill with jumping the 'Potential YuvLe' bandwagon again btw. I bet even YuvLe fans (if there are any) dont mention them as much as some of you guys do. Calm down and enjoy the scenes we're about to get. TwiNj land awaits. 

P.S. I'm going to get off IF now because assignments await but will reply later to all. I dont want comments doubting my sanity btw otherwise I will let the psycho in me loose on you, ok bye now. Stern Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFantwinjaddictagbabeKomal1298roshni101-WalkThatWay-livelovelaughhkavyapramod99kardooksDuumpsFilmi_Samyareeba_blossomperkiliciousSiyapaaQueen

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
res... i still didnt watch the epi .. 
will come back.. and share my madnessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Nemo I typed such a long comment I hate myself wrong button click kar dia typing again 
Yuvraj is such a kameena u r not alone somewhere zain plays him so brilliantly k u can't help.laugh and curse him at same type 
I saw caps he looks freaking hot in that combo. He wore in dargah scene too.
Killed me.
Who would say he is sweet humble guy when onscreen he us pshyco evil liver so perfectly 

And way to stop comments on ur insanity hy threatening them with ur pshyco bouts lol
Brilliant nemo 
Waisay we all r crazy 
Yuvle ain't happening I know right. 
Chill and enjoy twinj

Twinkle needs to stop being so shy 
80s ki heroine he is ur man go get him
Legally wedded husband hai kya sharmana lol

Also if kunj was mine I would probably jump him in the cemetery lol 
I need a shrink chal nemo let's go together 
Love ya 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DuumpsTranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

Nemo I typed such a long comment I hate myself wrong button click kar dia typing again 
Yuvraj is such a kameena u r not alone somewhere zain plays him so brilliantly k u can't help.laugh and curse him at same type 
Killed me.
Who would say he is sweet humble guy when onscreen he us pshyco evil liver so perfectly 

And way to stop comments on ur insanity hy threatening them with ur pshyco bouts lol
Brilliant nemo 
Waisay we all r crazy 
Chill and enjoy twinj

Love ya 

I was just about to leave but I read your comment and I just had to reply ROFL

Yo I'm not going to lie, when he removed his jacket after throwing Mahi, if I could whistle, I totally would be, he was literally smoking my screen Day Dreaming
Yuvi actually resides in a very very deep corner of my heart somewhere and I cant help it D'oh

I dont get this YuvLe talk yaar, I dont see how people jump to such conclusions, maybe I'm blind Ermm That ship sunk the moment Yuvi tried it with Twinkle at the farmhouse.

Ian you call me besharam? Kudh ke comments par dude ROFL

OMG IAN ROFLROFLROFL  For a minute I thought you meant that we should both jump Kunj in the cemetery together and I was going to reply that that's not really my style Stern Smile And the I realised that you meant to go and see a shrink together and I'm dying ROFL Definitely need some sort of counselling right now ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksareeba_blossom

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i want break lol

Tranquility123

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by Iansomer1

Killed me.

Brilliant nemo 
Waisay we all r crazy 
Chill and enjoy twinj

Love ya 

I was just about to leave but I read your comment and I just had to reply ROFL

Yo I'm not going to lie, when he removed his jacket after throwing Mahi, if I could whistle, I totally would be, he was literally smoking my screen Day Dreaming
Yuvi actually resides in a very very deep corner of my heart somewhere and I cant help it D'oh

I dont get this YuvLe talk yaar, I dont see how people jump to such conclusions, maybe I'm blind Ermm That ship sunk the moment Yuvi tried it with Twinkle at the farmhouse.

Ian you call me besharam? Kudh ke comments par dude ROFL

OMG IAN ROFLROFLROFL  For a minute I thought you meant that we should both jump Kunj in the cemetery together and I was going to reply that that's not really my style Stern Smile And the I realised that you meant to go and see a shrink together and I'm dying ROFL Definitely need some sort of counselling right now ROFL

Haye jacket remove ki mein ne under dekha bas Sleepy white shirt amd black pants
Jacket must be smoking hot
Seeti maar den thi bindaas lol
Exactly I thought he could be redeemed but he did farmhouse thing and he fell for me  that's cheap u can be and he has hit many lows afr that.
When did I say I'm not besharam lmao
Omg u really thought that nemo u have lost it girl
See another reason why we need to go to the shrink.but aftr that misunderstanding I'm gonna say tu khud ja ill come separately lol meet ya at the doctors lmao.
I think evryone will agree we do.
Chal jump Kunj separately Acha lol 

Tranquility123

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Yuvraj luthra was the star today man. His delicious face from the beginning till end was a great to watch and his declaration to Twinkle over his love; I was like shot will et real when he comes back because this time he won't be coming back to just separate twinkle and Kunj. He's openly waging the war and Touching back on the roots of the war he is continuing. Man I love Yuvraj's character and it has kept me glued to the screen in this Mahi's untimely demise and reprise.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFankardooksTranquility123

twinjaddict Groupbie
twinjaddict
twinjaddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
DAMNNN Yuvi is just so good. I feel so bad when part of me roots for him and the other part abuses him to the extreme. Zain being good looking doesn't help because that makes me root for him even more! Whenever Zain excels at such psycho scenes I get so much satisfaction, his laugh in todays episode was just riveting. His warning to Twinkle was just amazingly done. The way he was so scared after he saw Mahi's bhoot was soo realistic.

Tranquility123

Go to top