India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

What makes today ! (Page 2)

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Well said...ClapClap nice post...yes an episode with full of suspense n unexpected twist...n gender bias by DT...as usual...wat matters more for him is viplav... Well potrayed by DT...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijacocoatree

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for ur beautiful post archu after a long time...very beautifully written..ClapClap
once viplav gets to know about DT's master plans he will lose everything, his wealth which he will give to viplav as well as the love of his ladla pota..

u culd not stop urself from writing on such a nice episodeEmbarrassed

Mibenijacocoatree

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis dear.
Today's episode left me in shock,mouth wide open in surprise ,what an unexpected twist.yes k was wondering why DT is not trying to give importance to what viplab is trying to say...he is a great player so it was suspicious from his part that he was reluctant to do any further investigation.

Mibenijacocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Thank you ARchu

You  have summarized the episode very beautifully
I have mentioned in  my thread .. DT is evil mind and he is an oppurtunist .. (Today he showed partial character ) and  have mentioned   (Shallu and Shambu ) life track will be hitched by DT .. 

It happend today .. 

It was just beginning..  Very beautiful episode Embarrassed.. 

Logic chodo .. Episode Deko  ConfusedLOLEmbarrassed

DT is RAVAN AngryAngryAngry

So my concern is why he is running away from Widow .. (Is there any personal reason behind )

Viplov was the sole properiter for all property , however  in today episode he says , he is the heir ..  (He is playing mind game  with every one ) ...  Is he is in love with Potha or Potha property ...???????  (That will layered slowly and not now )

CVS are naked his character layer by layer ...  He is in Mid transit of character to viplov ..  He will not come to know very soon . 
Hi Sam!  
Thanks dear ! I don't want to dig logic at this moment when show is on  suffocating mode. I guess cvs stalking your ideas hehe..DT used Shalu as a checkmate to attain his mission and I would love to one more story behind his reason against widow or it's status issues nor anyone from safed gang related to him..had a great doubt whether Vip was his grandson because he doesn't paved way for any of his wishes but his self obsession gave a bad vibes. He is in love with property and I'm too waiting his exposure won't be soon anytime.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenija

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Well said...ClapClap nice post...yes an episode with full of suspense n unexpected twist...n gender bias by DT...as usual...wat matters more for him is viplav... Well potrayed by DT...Smile
Hi Reva ! Thanks dear !
Loved suspense factor n exhilarating moments .Really twist is unexpected n hope for the story to get back viewers. DT is back n why his plans looks interesting and he don't want to  fall down on everyone eyes ..his gender biased answers for shalu looks ridiculous. What will be so  suppose if he had his own daughter ? No wonder from DT 
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Thanks for ur beautiful post archu after a long time...very beautifully written..ClapClap
once viplav gets to know about DT's master plans he will lose everything, his wealth which he will give to viplav as well as the love of his ladla pota..

u culd not stop urself from writing on such a nice episodeEmbarrassed

Hi barbs ! thanks  dear !
Yeah ! Vip need to strengthen himself to multi shaded DT. He won't believe any thing or reason against DT. The moment becomes a turning point we may witness major transformation from Vip. 

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Nice analysis dear.
Today's episode left me in shock,mouth wide open in surprise ,what an unexpected twist.yes k was wondering why DT is not trying to give importance to what viplab is trying to say...he is a great player so it was suspicious from his part that he was reluctant to do any further investigation.

Hi simplejoy ! happy to see you here dear..!
That's a surprising turn from writers..DT seems to be worried for Vip n property specially protecting his image in front of the world ..he won't go for further but I m excited how he is gonna to play further..

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hi cocoa,  great to see you with another superb  post ,Ifound call it  Moment if you dont mind..   loved your  views ,more or less  I too think alike.BUT  what   upset me themost was dashrant 's sexist  attitude. .. giving his girl child knowingly away to a crook...  for how shalu fares would be her own destiny.Mind  you cocoa ,   DT is consistent   .. he was hypocrictical user of people.. for his own gains ,so no surprises..  to me the episode was all about hate , and anti  dhani..   just like it was in the beginning..  the kalish scene in precap brings back memories.. is it what goes around comes around?   waitingto learn about the truth about raja  that Viplav keeps referring to ,that senior awasthi will reveal..   great to see you again cocoa..  much love hammie

Tahsinomi

Go to top