Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

   
Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

What makes today !

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hello friends !! Big smile
What a interesting episode ! Tongue

Today unexpected twist made episode even more fascinating and intrigued one..we didn't get any articles nor news regarding new twist. I loved gripping factor in today's episode starts off from ViDha, DT and RA. I loved face off b/w DT and RA, as it goes for a surprise shot happened today and flash back.I found RA father convincing than RA.. Exploited and enterprising  DT is back with his evil mission to separate ViDha. That makes a huge difference b/w him and KT. He is always a smart insider and player to go for his own selfish reason. I never thought that he would misuse Shalu to fulfill his mission to attain Vip alone. DT's insensitive reasoning for Shalu looks absolutely heart breaking and poor Shalu trapped in web of lies n harmful spirits like DT.(Dhadhaji) ,It seems today gender discrimination and biased views were highlighted in today's episode. Family and kinship are potentially relevant to gender inequality in varied ways and a lot of work had pursued in such issues.  Probably two most important general issues involved ways were a women and men are unequal within families and thus it affects by creating  a harmful atmosphere.. It's much easier on the emotions when one sees life as an experiment rather than a struggle for popularity...I felt that our show is back..DT's manoeuvre actions  had a major impact that would blows up to a major proportion in destructing  normal lives.including his family..His self obsession for Vip goes to any extent in harming any person why not even KT in that list.. I am getting my old flavors of IKRS. Every shot looks great, either face off b/w Vip n RA's father, were Vip will express his contentment filled grin after getting his father. MR makes VIP incredible in cornering variant shades of Vip within him...Face off b/w DT and RA looks competitive yet absorbing !!  It's always pleasure to watch astute DT who can pacify events possibly to make use of his situation just to create a stir nor destroy his own family. Arun Bakshiji done a excellent screen presence today, shrewd and villainous act goes extreme ..I am glad to watch old  DT after a long term. Hope everyone enjoyed today's episode.EmbarrassedSmile

DT gonna to loose not only his wealth but also his valuable family..And why KT and DT alike..? Di they had human emotions which goes valuable and precious,than wealth. a term love and trust cannot be sold at any cost  category..DT never paid attention, nor valued any kind of status from Sushmaji to Vip..He couldn't be grateful nor true to anyone.including Vip .His self -obsessed love  for Vip goes dangerous...His endless conspiracy had any reason to bring happiness around Vip's life it's solely DT  who desperately waited and took advantage to achieve his major weapon called love for his grand son...He loves to engulf other shadows just o regain his strength and he was already failed in every attempt but then he wants to eject Dhani in Vip's life at any cost which will eventually made him to loss a wonderful family means it will be a start of his downfall..Looking forward for upcoming episodes..Tongue

Precap : PC is back and started his deteriorated actions. Game is on stroking one among the other..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajumaanusonu24MibenijaTahsinomiinsh0302IlinsanvidadhiabhiMishfansura123premparbatsamanthanaHamlet53

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks chocos for wonderful take on power packed interesting episode
Yea I too feel that our old Ikrs is back as I am bit annoyed seeing the story revolving around AN
Now we have Banaras pagal crowd and detector PC back

Ikrs story based on Banaras, I seriously forgot this..thank god show is back to main concept. Hope and wish they continue with amazing twists

Viplav fighting with pagal beed is always treat to watch.

DT once again proved that he can do anything for his potha and can even stake his pothi life
DT dialogues on shalu is disgusting but he was good in action

All are busy in executing their game plans...hope good win over evils





Edited by sura123 - 14 April 2016 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijapremparbatsamanthanacocoatree

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Joined: 25 August 2014
Posts: 14099

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hey archana Big smile after a longtime we got your lovely post very very well written Big smile...we finally got the answer as to why DT could not sense a rat like raja...as he himself got him LOL lo haogayi gal.This man woah his deep thinking and him being a mystery is far more than the loud speaker kanak who blurts out everything...Yes the gender discrimination has always been there in AN...shalu has been out and out neglected by her family while viplav was showered with all the love and affection.
 
It is sickening to see her own dadaji to scheme against her and make her a mere pawn thou no surprise at all...for he utilizes every person as per his needs and then dump them...raja is going to be dumped howcould he even expect share of his property LOL

Somewhere down this lane i feel may be DT's karnama might be exposed and it would be a major blow to viplav.Raja is noway going to keep quite in casehe is caught red handed or may be DT will plot to finish him off.

I had seen this actor Arunji in geet loved him there...see so convincingly he can be sweet yet shrewd as and when required such talented cast Clap 


Edited by pearl100 - 14 April 2016 at 11:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MibenijaMishfanpremparbatcocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

Thanks chocos for wonderful take on power packed interesting episode
Yea I too feel that our old Ikrs is back as I am bit annoyed seeing the story revolving around AN
Now we have Banaras pagal crowd and detector PC back

Ikrs story based on Banaras, I seriously forgot this..thank god show is back to main concept. Hope and wish they continue with amazing twists

Viplav fighting with pagal beed is always treat to watch.

DT once again proved that he can do anything for his potha and can even stake his pothi life
DT dialogues on shalu is disgusting but he was good in action

All are busy in executing their game plans...hope good win over evils



Hi Sura ! 
After a gap tried to post my thoughts. I'm so agree and I wish cvs don't forget to focus ashram scenes too..It will light up whole flavor again. Conspiracy never gonna to end soon in AN. It's good to watch old DT back who can harm and emotionally play with true emotions specially Vip. They had so many possible tracks like spice up story behind safed gang and so many loops still left opened. DTs answers for Shalu really hurts n how this man can stoop to any level just for the sake of his reason. Maddening crowd n PC is back,  Vip looks awesome in precap and hope he would come up with interesting turn.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijasura123

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 6302

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Archu I have to give credit to @sammy here . I well remember in one of her profound posts she clearly said to watch out for who has sent Raja and his family for Shallus rishta ... And we got an answer today.

The day Viplav got married was the day Raja's mom entered with the rishta.

So again the theme of the show continues despite a few red herrings ... That DT or KT can device any plan whatsoever to seperate them Bholenath has other plans for them .

So basically Shallus wedding was a waste for ALL parties. It has achieved nothing . In fact it benefitted Vip and Dhani that the murder case got resolved .

The two will always win no matter what ... And I love the show for it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijasamanthanasura123cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hey archana Big smile after a longtime we got your lovely post very very well written Big smile...we finally got the answer as to why DT could not sense a rat like raja...as he himself got him LOL lo haogayi gal.This man woah his deep thinking and him being a mystery is far more than the loud speaker kanak who blurts out everything...Yes the gender discrimination has always been there in AN...shalu has been out and out neglected by her family while viplav was showered with all the love and affection.
 
It is sickening to see her own dadaji to scheme against her and make her a mere pawn thou no surprise at all...for he utilizes every person as per his needs and then dump them...raja is going to be dumped howcould he even expect share of his property LOL

Somewhere down this lane i feel may be DT's karnama might be exposed and it would be a major blow to viplav.Raja is noway going to keep quite in casehe is caught red handed or may be DT will plot to finish him off.

I had seen this actor Arunji in geet loved him there...see so convincingly he can be sweet yet shrewd as and when required such talented cast Clap 
Hi pearl !
Great take dear..Reason why we love DT much than KT.Action speaks louder than words this is for KT. She and DT gonna do lead a lonely life left out by beloved people who believed them more than anything.Felt really bad hearing such words from DT for Shalu. As you said RA won't keep quite he will come up some silent trap against DT. Better this time he need to come out nor RA bringing him out fun to watch one aiming for other..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijasamanthanasura123

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Archu I have to give credit to @sammy here . I well remember in one of her profound posts she clearly said to watch out for who has sent Raja and his family for Shallus rishta ... And we got an answer today.

The day Viplav got married was the day Raja's mom entered with the rishta.

So again the theme of the show continues despite a few red herrings ... That DT or KT can device any plan whatsoever to seperate them Bholenath has other plans for them .

So basically Shallus wedding was a waste for ALL parties. It has achieved nothing . In fact it benefitted Vip and Dhani that the murder case got resolved .

The two will always win no matter what ... And I love the show for it.
Hi Ratu ! Sammy's prediction always comes true. She connected so perfectly and I was not sure about DT.There was a scene during holi episodes were RA accepting mirchi powder n trying to impress and we can't forget his entry on mahashivratri. Shalus wedding is like a extra time basically DT will plot and Vip will break. Seems DT trying out various possibilities on different levels just to seperate them. These two like to misuse their own blood and inspire of all odds ViDhas unconditional trust n love to conquer their journey. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijapremparbatsamanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 7562

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you ARchu


You  have summarized the episode very beautifully
I have mentioned in  my thread .. DT is evil mind and he is an oppurtunist .. (Today he showed partial character ) and  have mentioned   (Shallu and Shambu ) life track will be hitched by DT .. 

It happend today .. 


It was just beginning..  Very beautiful episode Embarrassed.. 

Logic chodo .. Episode Deko  ConfusedLOLEmbarrassed

DT is RAVAN AngryAngryAngry

So my concern is why he is running away from Widow .. (Is there any personal reason behind )

Viplov was the sole properiter for all property , however  in today episode he says , he is the heir ..  (He is playing mind game  with every one ) ...  Is he is in love with Potha or Potha property ...???????  (That will layered slowly and not now )

CVS are naked his character layer by layer ...  He is in Mid transit of character to viplov ..  He will not come to know very soon . 


Edited by samanthana - 14 April 2016 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijacocoatree

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
what makes u feel proud abt Mishal Raheja????

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: sura123   Replies: 79   Views: 1246

sura123 79 1246 03 April 2016 at 7:02pm by Mishfan
What makes a family ???

2 3

Author: pearl100   Replies: 22   Views: 699

pearl100 22 699 31 March 2016 at 8:23am by pearl100
Vrindavan Vidhwas to celebrate holi :Makes me Happy

2

Author: Meenakshi-rg   Replies: 12   Views: 525

Meenakshi-rg 12 525 17 March 2016 at 10:21pm by revathirk
Viplav makes preparation for Dhani's marriage.

2 3 4

Author: CarpediemRose   Replies: 29   Views: 1298

CarpediemRose 29 1298 25 November 2015 at 6:16am by Hamlet53
Unexpected turn makes burden!!

2 3

Author: cocoatree   Replies: 19   Views: 797

cocoatree 19 797 07 November 2015 at 4:38pm by ..Roopal..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index