Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Very Happy (Page 2)

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Always_His_Jaan

Only person i felt sorry for was Nimmi. I get why she did what she did. But Riya and Preity deserves all the misery. i hope with time nimi finds some happiness.

I agree! Nimmi is the only person I felt bad! Preity and Riya truly deserved all the kicks they got... They both made an immense mistake..

And Raghav was right.. who does Riya think she is, that she wants to solve everything on her own..How can she not inform ANYONE, not even her HUSBAND, who was right there in front of her asking her what was wrong Ouch .. especially when she found out Preity couldnt be located, isnt her husband the first person to contact to make sure he helps in finding Preity and bringing her home safe and in time..

Well I am truly satisfied with the treatment these two idiots are getting.. they deserve it.. BUT Nimmi Didnt!!!!! Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122muktha_cuteleavesandwavesanjs

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by Always_His_Jaan

Only person i felt sorry for was Nimmi. I get why she did what she did. But Riya and Preity deserves all the misery. i hope with time nimi finds some happiness.

I agree! Nimmi is the only person I felt bad! Preity and Riya truly deserved all the kicks they got... They both made an immense mistake..

And Raghav was right.. who does Riya think she is, that she wants to solve everything on her own..How can she not inform ANYONE, not even her HUSBAND, who was right there in front of her asking her what was wrong Ouch .. especially when she found out Preity couldnt be located, isnt her husband the first person to contact to make sure he helps in finding Preity and bringing her home safe and in time..

Well I am truly satisfied with the treatment these two idiots are getting.. they deserve it.. BUT Nimmi Didnt!!!!! Ouch

Actually they are 3 Idiots in the true sense. Nimmi is somewhat culpable because she always gives into stupid Preeti's demands without thinking about the consequences. Instead of dolling up as a bride in place of Preeti, she could have run and informed others about Preeti;s pagalpan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mannatrajakhan

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I think nimmi is also responsible to this fiasco , she and preeti tell lies so easily . Why did preeti not confide in with shivam or kaushalya about Mohit? If preetiya liked Mohitwa ahe shouldn't have hid it from shivam, riya and khusiya in the initial stage when their love story had just blossomed.
Nimmi lies that mohit's name was chunnilal! Instead of just plainly stating that he was Mohit mir , why tell a lie ?
The shrivastav siblings never united to expose shanti n sarla's evil schemes.. so now paani has gone sar ke upar ! And they have got what they deserve. Finally Riya got thrown out and she pays the price of being too good which crossed the limits to the point of being stupid. How about slapping preetiya and exposing her sanskar in front of shivam and raghav but no she had to do all by herself .. superwoman antics gone awryThumbs Down
And Shivam... no comments 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mannatrajakhannaq5leavesandwavesanjsVintageWine

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Nimmi is no Saint, while I agree preeti is wrong n she emotionally manipulated her and asked her to change outfits... She did not ask her to get married. 
Nimmi has the guts n audacity to tell sharmili's family she will not go outta the house n that she belongs der, but dint have d courage to reveal herself before d marriage? She says to herself everyone (her family) is happy if they get to know the truth they would be heart broken. Well the truth would be out at the day of the day sh en should have been aware of it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mannatrajakhannaq5leavesandwavesanjs

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick_me

I think nimmi is also responsible to this fiasco , she and preeti tell lies so easily . 

This! 
Tho they don't stoop low like sarla, but  they are no less den her. pretty thick skinned they'll survive. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mannatrajakhanleavesandwaves

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i agree...first time i didnt feel bad for Riya n Preeti at all... they totally deserved whatever came their way...
felt a little bad for Nimmi, but she is also responsible, what did she mean when she thought that her family's happiness will be snatched, How many days, will she keep her ghungat on...

Preeti is mad, she lacks a spine such person who either try to become strong enough to defy all, or not take any decision at all. Let others only take her decision for life... this type of in-between behavior, ruined her own life, alongwith her sister, sisterinlaw, and bought so much pain for her parents.

Raghav was right, when he asked Riya, who does she think she is, that she can take decisions for the family, and then play as a victim... she was stupid...too much goodness, such goodness can survive only in Ram yug...not in today's kalyug, people will dupe u n leave...btw, cant believe Riya a educated working woman is this naive, despite knowing that Shanti is waiting to kick her out, one wrong move n Shanti will swoop in like a vulture, still she kept Preeti's missing new to herself...esp when she cudnt locate Preeti...forget Shivam, she cudve atleast told Raghav, who looks like a man in command, no matter what problem he faces...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122mannatrajakhanmuktha_cuteleavesandwavesVintageWine

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
it is preeti and riya who are majorly responsible for this fiasco. nimmi's faults were that she supported preeti but didn't tell her family about preeti's affair. preeti's karma is responsible for her current situation. while raghav is correct that riya should've told someone but he is never told what is going on in the house as he is out due to his job. kushiya constantly agrees with her so-called ammaji who took this opportunity to kick riya out of the house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikkimuktha_cuteleavesandwaves

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
imagine riya would have told shivam preeti is trying to go to meet mohit. shivam would have straight away come and hit preeti and both nimmi & preeti would have hated and blamed riya. remember the nimmi loan fiasco. later even shivam blamed her for it. this whole thing of keeping to herself and keeping even shivam out of it has originated from that incident
And riya should have had guts to face the hate after telling the truth. there was a dire need to tell the truth and she decides to do everything herself.

now even bunty is responsible. if nimmi's mind was not working what was she doing allowing the marriage to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesVintageWine

Go to top