Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#228-2 Years & Counting, Here's To Many More ll (Page 26)

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Mili .. 
Welcome to forum ..and here is a hug Hug from another victim of Cvs .. We all are in same boat ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

spoilers say T will insult Pragya and show the divorce papers n asks her to leave MM .. P cant believe tat she signed... A cant see P being insulted and tells T that he still didnt sign the papers and he wont... 

I dont want to keep any hopes on the spoilers...

But if such situation arises i think Abhi will take a stand.. 

but that dosent make up for what he was today... 

he wants her to be fuggy  n says she is.. coz hez feeling giulty... I just cant take it... 

Now i seriously going to keep a keen eye on what hez going to say from next episode... 

I will kill the CV's if words like golddigger n taunts come from Abhi towards Pragya.. 

Even if he takes a stand .. Mark my words .. It will be after Twitch completely finish her screeching and Pragya got all the insults ..

I dont think he will take a stand to support Pragya .. But yea he may stop Pragya from leaving the house in the last minute 

Thanks Sowmie for the welcome.

@bold ... I am with you on this. It is nauseatingly unbearable to watch Twitch screaming insults. Very sad too to think that Pragya has to take all of this nonsense. 

He will not stand to support Pragya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9chubbygirl

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Mili, Welcome to the AT Smile...

Have fun here LOL...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 15 April 2016 at 2:25pm
mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Hello Mili .. 
Welcome to forum ..and here is a hug Hug from another victim of Cvs .. We all are in same boat ..

Thanks Raji. 

The show WAS captivating in its previous life. Now aadat si ho gayi. 

Raji9

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Originally posted by nive_kb

I think CVs are trying to make it equal-equal for Abhi and Pragya.

Some people were sympathising with Abhi and Pragya was at fault for not telling the truth and following faltu ways.
To equalise this, they are showing Abhi like this.

Or they are trying to show even if Abhi chooses the wrong way, his heart doesn't let him continue it.

I did not remember even one instance where Pragya had wrong intentions for Abhi ..What ever she did , She wished his welfare.. 

Temporary hurting for doing some thing bigger good and cheating with wrong intentions have jameen--aasmaan farakh..

Abhi and Pragya can't be compared. Pragya put up with him even he tortured her (especially MMS track). Would Abhi believe the same way ? He will not. 

But that doesn't mean his actions today are justifiable. Would we react the same way we react now if Aliya had been in the place of Pragya?
No because we know Aliya is a vamp. The problem I see with him is that he doesn't figure fuggy while he claims he loves her so much. He should know that she can pretend to be so bad if she wants to since he already has seen her do. Loves requires trust. Both of them don't have faith in the other. They only see the face value.

chubbygirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Have fun here LOL...

Thank you. 

What do I call you? 

Mysterious7

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Originally posted by Mysterious7

Have fun here LOL...

Thank you. 

What do I call you? 

My name's Nadia Smile...

mili9

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

I think CVs are trying to make it equal-equal for Abhi and Pragya.

Some people were sympathising with Abhi and Pragya was at fault for not telling the truth and following faltu ways.
To equalise this, they are showing Abhi like this.

Or they are trying to show even if Abhi chooses the wrong way, his heart doesn't let him continue it.

I did not remember even one instance where Pragya had wrong intentions for Abhi ..What ever she did , She wished his welfare.. 

Temporary hurting for doing some thing bigger good and cheating with wrong intentions have jameen--aasmaan farakh..

Abhi and Pragya can't be compared. Pragya put up with him even he tortured her (especially MMS track). Would Abhi believe the same way ? He will not. 

But that doesn't mean his actions today are justifiable. Would we react the same way we react now if Aliya had been in the place of Pragya?
No because we know Aliya is a vamp. The problem I see with him is that he doesn't figure fuggy while he claims he loves her so much. He should know that she can pretend to be so bad if she wants to since he already has seen her do. Loves requires trust. Both of them don't have faith in the other. They only see the face value.

@bold Exactly  .. So it is not possible to make equal - equal ..  

Abhi had the luxury of enjoying Pragya's love and care until she turned Mugambo .. When did Pragya  has seen his love ???  a few hours before she left..She heard more taunts than soothing words ..She has witnessed more scenarios in which he effortlessly falls into Twitch trap and goes against her .. So where would trust come from?

When he cannot figure out her love after seeing lovable side most of the time .. How come she could get the guts to trust him when there are hardly any instances of confident past ?? Specially when his own Dadi who knows in and out of him contradicting with it ..

Even in her drunken state , her words are all about him trusting Twitch more than her.. 

anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top