Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#228-2 Years & Counting, Here's To Many More ll (Page 21)

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31447

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubbygirl

Originally posted by nive_kb

I don't think Abhi's character has changed much from what was shown in the beginning of the show regarding this cheating.

He cheated Pragya into revenge marriage for his sister. But he didn't feel guilty because he felt Pragya is a gold digger. It's not wrong to cheat a cheat. That was his philosophy I think. He also wanted to teach her a lesson.

Today he cheated Prague for Tanu but he feels guilty because he feels she is still the same old good Pragya.

So I don't see any degradation in his character regarding this cheating.

Nive in the revenge marriage more than Pragya he cheated Purab.He married Purab's GF Pragya.


This!!

Somethings for which I fight with Tia. LOL
Abhi cheated Purab..100% agree!

Purab cheated Abhi too, he is Not a Saint.
Promised to marry his sister and cheated LOL

No body is right Yaar. All are Dhokebaaz except us.

Edited by -HappyLove - 15 April 2016 at 11:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Joined: 22 July 2015
Posts: 6230

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by chubbygirl

Originally posted by nive_kb

I don't think Abhi's character has changed much from what was shown in the beginning of the show regarding this cheating.

He cheated Pragya into revenge marriage for his sister. But he didn't feel guilty because he felt Pragya is a gold digger. It's not wrong to cheat a cheat. That was his philosophy I think. He also wanted to teach her a lesson.

Today he cheated Prague for Tanu but he feels guilty because he feels she is still the same old good Pragya.

So I don't see any degradation in his character regarding this cheating.

Nive in the revenge marriage more than Pragya he cheated Purab.He married Purab's GF Pragya.


This!!

Somethings for which I fight with Tia. LOL
Abhi cheated Purab..100% agree!

Purab cheated Abhi too, he is I Saint.
Promised to marry his sister and cheated LOL

No body is right Yaar. All are Dhokebaaz except us.
Well said RishuClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 16829

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Rishu ... I don't love Abhi just for his looks... But love him for loads of other things...
Such as love for his family... Care for his family... The fact tat he still didn't forget from wer he came from (even thought he dosent show it) ... His love for Fuggy ... And loads more...

But I just admit oogling openly ... It's fun.LOLLOL..

I never like or love some1 just for looks... I don't care abt looks..


Looks matter to me LOL
I have a good looking and tall bro and dad.

I have a friend ( a boy) who is very short.
I keep saying I don't like short men and he says I am talking because I have a handsome dad and bro. LOL
I remember girls coming to me in school saying they love my bro and I My bro sometimes rants to me how girls oogle him ( lol...He is too shy)

So frankly looks matter to me. But like u said they are something more than looks that makes a person.
Abhi doenst have everything in him but he has many things.

I actually don't think shabir is v v handsome. He has a spark. He is hot Tongue
I feel they are more good looking people than him in TV but still he is the best in many ways.



@bold: I agree... I never watched shabirs previous works... Just saw him in meet hi churn n fear factor.. But never really noticed him... But after watching the show I started liking Shabir n adore him mainly coz of the way he Potrays Abhi... The. I went back n watched those for Shaboo... 

All the little guestures... Expressions ... Etc is what make Abhi / Shabo look hot... Dashing... Handsome n sexy.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirlTeluguAmmayi

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Joined: 22 July 2015
Posts: 6230

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Rishu but Purab did speak about his love with Aliya and Abhi but both bro and is were Evil Smile
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31447

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubbygirl

Rishu but Purab did speak about his love with Aliya and Abhi but both bro and is wereEvil Smile


When? Before telling bulbul? Before Allu knowing ?

He spoke but he should have done before.
Dhoka is dhoka Na.
Anyways that out of topic to the AT. Some where outside we can speak about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31447

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Rishu ... I don't love Abhi just for his looks... But love him for loads of other things...
Such as love for his family... Care for his family... The fact tat he still didn't forget from wer he came from (even thought he dosent show it) ... His love for Fuggy ... And loads more...

But I just admit oogling openly ... It's fun.LOLLOL..

I never like or love some1 just for looks... I don't care abt looks..


Looks matter to me LOL
I have a good looking and tall bro and dad.

I have a friend ( a boy) who is very short.
I keep saying I don't like short men and he says I am talking because I have a handsome dad and bro. LOL
I remember girls coming to me in school saying they love my bro and I My bro sometimes rants to me how girls oogle him ( lol...He is too shy)

So frankly looks matter to me. But like u said they are something more than looks that makes a person.
Abhi doenst have everything in him but he has many things.

I actually don't think shabir is v v handsome. He has a spark. He is hot Tongue
I feel they are more good looking people than him in TV but still he is the best in many ways.




@bold: I agree... I never watched shabirs previous works... Just saw him in meet hi churn n fear factor.. But never really noticed him... But after watching the show I started liking Shabir n adore him mainly coz of the way he Potrays Abhi... The. I went back n watched those for Shaboo...

All the little guestures... Expressions ... Etc is what make Abhi / Shabo look hot... Dashing... Handsome n sexy..


Looks doesn't matter in love Sowmi.
However they are we love them because our heart will want them.

But looks is the first thing that attracts a person.
Frankly, I was attracted by Abhi's looks and style. Tads y I started watching KB but now looks don't matter to me.
It's more than that LOL

Like u said he is the best in those minute expressions.
No can play Abhi like he does Heart

Edited by -HappyLove - 15 April 2016 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31447

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubbygirl

P also cheated Sarla maa by not telling the truth.


Kya yaar ? Cheating cheating cheating...
Dint Sarla maa cheat Pragya by making her accept to marry A?

All are cheaters!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl-jaya-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Joined: 27 July 2015
Posts: 4473

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Originally posted by Raji9

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Originally posted by Raji9

Hello gals Hug
Not sure .. How to vent .. What an anniversary treat ..AngryAngry 
Abhi actually asked drunk Pragya to sign papers ...  just cant believe it ..CryCry 







Join the club --- how to vent out ur Frustration... LOL

Yea .. I am like literally mad .. What they are trying to show .. 

Did you here his definition of fuggy ..  ??? And expect her to become fuggy when she comes to know about this dhoka .. 

No apology asked , No clarification given or no guilty felt till now for tricking fuggy to make ristha with Tanu's parents.. 

LM is better than that fuggy on any day ..At least he is feeling guilty about what he has done now ..

 I do not want that spineless fuggy back .. She is substandard version of Pragya .. 


Clap Well said Raji... 

I agree the fact tat hez feeling guilty... But didn't like the situation   all.. 

He could have atleast stopped her from signing...  Since Tanu gave the papers to him he kept on saying tat he won't take the signature by Dhoka... But he did what he said he won't... 

I would have felt happy n glad if he stopped her from signing... 

Well I can cope with this disappointment n frustration if this will lead to the exposure and the end to this crap.. 

No Sowmi .. I am not saying His showing guilt is giving any better feeling to me..But he expecting her to become fuggy not to get mad on him is more annoying me ..

Tanu parents  wala case was an unexpected scenario for him .. This was a clear trap.. He intentionally diverted her to papers .. And did not stop her from signing .. Did not stop Tanu from taking ..Just feeling guilt is not enough here .. 

More than any thing .. He is giving blind eye to her love and care .. But gives all eyes and ears to her mean words .. 

Lets see as you said , if it only can move the track , why not .. We will bear it and ignore it ..



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya Mini OS: The Aftermath [Sequel to AbhiGya OS: Desire]

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sunkissed   Replies: 36   Views: 12088

-Sunkissed 36 12088 16 August 2016 at 9:38pm by vishuv
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 56   Views: 32805

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 56 32805 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
DRUNK ABHIGYA = CUTEST ABHIGYA history often repeats itself!

2

Author: --simmi--   Replies: 11   Views: 5368

--simmi-- 11 5368 29 November 2015 at 11:20pm by Amara.abbas
AbhiGya OS - AbhiGya At The Mall

2 3 4

Author: -Rhea-   Replies: 27   Views: 12904

-Rhea- 27 12904 17 October 2015 at 2:59am by NabMufc
AbhiGya SS/FF: AbhiGya in Hunger Games {Chapter 1 updated, Pg2}

2 3

Author: -kanishka-   Replies: 23   Views: 13068

-kanishka- 23 13068 17 May 2015 at 10:36am by Tilashini

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index