Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#228-2 Years & Counting, Here's To Many More ll (Page 15)

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31447

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I loved today episode.
I loved dadi not hearing anything.
I loved Pragya signing the papers

I loved Abbi feeling guilty.
I loved Pragya torturinh Abhi.
I loved the precap too.

We have something waiting for us.

I know u people are angry on Abhi but I can tell one thing cvs are planning pain for Abhi.

We may see A getting ready to marry T facing torture like MMS track Pragya.
We might see him rejecting the divorce also.

All these are pointing towards the end and so I am
Happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 16829

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Now i dont want Pragya to forgive Abhi.. or go soft on him upon learning what happened... 

I want her to leave MM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111anamika.vijiNaina-

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Joined: 31 May 2015
Posts: 9802

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Sorry rishu !! I am not going to feel bad for abhi !! He completely deserves it Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111Sowmii_cutiee

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31447

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
If T marriage goes to mandap we will either see Angry Abhi who is mad on p and is getting married to T.
Or we may see a guilty and sad Abhi who is in pain but marrying T for the baby.

All these points to the second choice, though i prefer the first LOL
anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Joined: 31 May 2015
Posts: 9802

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Now i dont want Pragya to forgive Abhi.. or go soft on him upon learning what happened... 

I want her to leave MM

But they won't do tht Angry !! 

I want her not to forgive him also !! Whts the need ?! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 16829

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

I loved today episode.
I loved dadi not hearing anything.
I loved Pragya signing the papers

I loved Abbi feeling guilty.
I loved Pragya torturinh Abhi.
I loved the precap too.

We have something waiting for us.

I know u people are angry on Abhi but I can tell one thing cvs are planning pain for Abhi.

We may see A getting ready to marry T facing torture like MMS track Pragya.
We might see him rejecting the divorce also.

All these are pointing towards the end and so I am
Happy.


well Rishu... things are definitely pointing towards the climax... M happy for that... butt...


But i seriously didnt like what Abhi did n later feeling guilty.. 

its same wen u always get upset or unhappy with Pragya... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Joined: 31 May 2015
Posts: 9802

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

If T marriage goes to mandap we will either see Angry Abhi who is mad on p and is getting married to T.
Or we may see a guilty and sad Abhi who is in pain but marrying T for the baby.

All these points to the second choice, though i prefer the first LOL

Btw, why shd he be mad on p?! He only wanted to marry T from the beginning !! Tell him to enjoy the wedding with T Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 16829

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Now i dont want Pragya to forgive Abhi.. or go soft on him upon learning what happened... 

I want her to leave MM

But they won't do tht Angry !! 

I want her not to forgive him also !! Whts the need ?! 


me tooo... 

For once i want to see the Pragya we saw 2 years ago this same day... 

Enough of this PRagya worshipping and idolizing him... 

just get out of MM 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya Mini OS: The Aftermath [Sequel to AbhiGya OS: Desire]

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sunkissed   Replies: 36   Views: 12087

-Sunkissed 36 12087 16 August 2016 at 9:38pm by vishuv
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 56   Views: 32801

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 56 32801 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
DRUNK ABHIGYA = CUTEST ABHIGYA history often repeats itself!

2

Author: --simmi--   Replies: 11   Views: 5368

--simmi-- 11 5368 29 November 2015 at 11:20pm by Amara.abbas
AbhiGya OS - AbhiGya At The Mall

2 3 4

Author: -Rhea-   Replies: 27   Views: 12903

-Rhea- 27 12903 17 October 2015 at 2:59am by NabMufc
AbhiGya SS/FF: AbhiGya in Hunger Games {Chapter 1 updated, Pg2}

2 3

Author: -kanishka-   Replies: 23   Views: 13068

-kanishka- 23 13068 17 May 2015 at 10:36am by Tilashini

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index