Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#228-2 Years & Counting, Here's To Many More ll (Page 132)

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
AU where Pragya is a college student who loves Photography. Purab being her best friend and senior tells her to participate in a portrait photography contest. Pragya initially hesitates because she specializes in Nature Photography and doesn't like clicking people. But Purab advises her to do because the prize is a professional camera. As Pragya finally agreed, Purab tells her he has asked a model to come and asks her to be ready in the evening. In the evening, Pragya is ready for the shoot. The twist comes when Pragya misunderstood Rockstar Abhi who had come to meet Purab as the model and forcefully makes him give poses.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateFangirlanamika.vijiNaina--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I have no answers viji i only have belief Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
NIVUUU I LOVE IT!!! bossy behind the camera prags!!! then imagine what happens when she realizes her mistake...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji-Nive-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Mina can you continue it ? Tongue

Naina--mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nive_kb

AU where Pragya is a college student who loves Photography. Purab being her best friend and senior tells her to participate in a portrait photography contest. Pragya initially hesitates because she specializes in Nature Photography and doesn't like clicking people. But Purab advises her to do because the prize is a professional camera. As Pragya finally agreed, Purab tells her he has asked a model to come and asks her to be ready in the evening. In the evening, Pragya is ready for the shoot. The twist comes when Pragya misunderstood Rockstar Abhi who had come to meet Purab as the model and forcefully makes him give poses.

I LOVE IT, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, I NEED GIFS FOR THIS. 

-Nive--mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Nivu, btw, I promise I havent forgotten abt your fic! Trust me, lots of catching up to do tomorrow! 

-Nive-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Nivu, btw, I promise I havent forgotten abt your fic! Trust me, lots of catching up to do tomorrow! 

Nainu.. You can read my fic anytime. Better to read at free time without any expectations (so you don't get angry at me) LOL

Naina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Abhi is at first confused but then he goes along with it to see just how bossy this petite chashmish can get. He's worked with a lot of photographers but even when he was a nobody no one ever gave him so many damn instructions and orders. And then she starts actually moving him around, pulling at his shoulders to make him straighten up, tipping his face with one delicate finger because she wants to catch his profile from a bold angle, brushing his hair off his forehead to set off his eyes better. Somewhere along the way he forgets that he's just humouring this girl and can walk away at any time because he's getting lost in the intensity she brings to this task, she is so focused and he admires that. Then when she comes to change the angle of his chin again, her fingers suddenly flatten against his cheek, and her lips drop open in a cute little 'O' as she feels his stubble. Then their eyes meet and he suddenly has the sense that he's staring into the rest of his life...and he's not even afraid because it feels so right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-

Go to top