Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.a thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Even I wish for that...

But now if Tabhi shaadi goes to Mandap ... Do u think they will again spend so much to show ABHIGYA remarriage with all the rituals??

If they can show big concerts for noo reason after Tanu track started Than why cant they show abhigya remarriage wid rituals... Is it bcz we wish dat???.🀒 They spend a lot of money on Rabul marriage more than two times but what happened in the end, Mander me shaadi... Why cant they show a marriage without any problems dis time??πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Edited by Martas - 8 years ago
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey everyone! I know yesterday's epi was great. I don't want to burst our happy bubble. Let's assume Tanu is exposed. So what happens to abhigya after that? 
Ekta shows these extreme sentimental love scenes and then kaput πŸ˜² she breaks up couples!! That's a pattern.  Like what happened after Abhi's love confession. I'm holding back on my excitement until I see Tanu exposure and how it happens.πŸ˜† If they unite, story will stagnate.  Some twist is coming up!!

chubbygirl thumbnail

Even I wish for that...

But now if Tabhi shaadi goes to Mandap ... Do u think they will again spend so much to show ABHIGYA remarriage with all the rituals??

Trp's all the audience will enjoy all the functions so its worth it.
chubbygirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Hey everyone! I know yesterday's epi was great. I don't want to burst our happy bubble. Let's assume Tanu is exposed. So what happens to abhigya after that? 

Ekta shows these extreme sentimental love scenes and then kaput πŸ˜² she breaks up couples!! That's a pattern.  Like what happened after Abhi's love confession. I'm holding back on my excitement until I see Tanu exposure and how it happens.πŸ˜† If they unite, story will stagnate.  Some twist is coming up!!

Prani after Tanu's exposure there are many things to deal
Aaliya,Purab,Purvi may return for revenge,don't know about Raj yet,convincing Abhi the whole team.
Maria.a thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope After Tanu exposure Abhi  gets angry on everyone who knew the truth especially on DAADi... And he shouldt talk to them but they shouldnt drag it for one year... Just two weeks
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Prani, I don't think these 2 epiosdes are a big deal.
It's only to satisfy some viewers and I feel since the story is moving and we may see TaBhi marriage they are making Abhi realise Fuggy so that it brings some intense drama.

I believe we will have a AbhiGya union before another twist.
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

That's why m not expecting n hoping or keeping expectations abt the exposure...

I ll keep my excitement shelved till I see it happening In the episode ... Or I shall start taking it out from the cupboard wen we get a definite segment.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HappyLove

Prani, I don't think these 2 epiosdes are a big deal.
It's only to satisfy some viewers and I feel since the story is moving and we may see TaBhi marriage they are making Abhi realise Fuggy so that it brings some intense drama.

I believe we will have a AbhiGya union before another twist.

They can bring back bulbul with a new face... She can have a memory loss and we can see  Maa Pragya Purab encounter hen feel some connection... N then Purab slowly falling in love with her n all... N they can revolve the story b/w Bulbul, Purab n Aliya.. N leave ABHIGYA in peace for some time with some minor problems..

But it's only our dreams...
chubbygirl thumbnail

That's why m not expecting n hoping or keeping expectations abt the exposure...

I ll keep my excitement shelved till I see it happening In the episode ... Or I shall start taking it out from the cupboard wen we get a definite segment.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Expectations inside the cupboard🀣
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Originally posted by: chubbygirl

Expectations inside the cupboard🀣

It's better to keep them shelved rather than in open with us...coz we get disappointed and tend to harm them I rage or frustration πŸ˜†

So it's better to shelve them n keep them safe until the right time... πŸ˜†