Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Precap Tanu is in the segment scene where she is showing P the divorce papers.
So Monday we will have this segment scene.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nive_kb

Can Sowmi or Rishu or anyone who has watched the epi share some wow dialogues from today's episode if possible?

I will
Be posting them in Abhi dialouges thread now.

Few minutes. I need a break 😆
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think m going to stop today appreciating Abhi n loving him more than ever... more han ranting yesterday and today morng.. 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Today is the real anniversary treat... 

loved how Abhi showed T her place... loved wen Pragya ws calling him in sleep n he goes to her n calms her down n comes back n shouts at T for spoiling Pragya's sleep... 

Ohh Mannn ... 👏 👏 👏 👏
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My honest prediction (I may be way too positive because I'm on cloud nine and feeling slightly drunk myself after that whirlwind of an LU!!!😆):
Dadi will tell Abhi the truth. Abhi goes back to Pragya, puts glasses on her (SBAS segment). Abhigya start working together to expose Tanu, Aliya and Nikhil as painfully as possible.

I really hope something like this happens. Really hoping for this! 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
By the way, Tanu said today she doenst want to marry Abhi and doenst want to become baby mother.

Lol... 2-3 times if Abhi gives this dose. T herslef will say truth and run away.Edited by -HappyLove - 8 years ago
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HappyLove

By the way, Tanu said today she doenst want to marry Abhi and doenst want to become baby mother.

Lol... 2-3 times if Abhi gives this dose. T herslef will say truth and run away.

What a liar!!! What has she been doing for a year?!!
"Abhi, marry me! Abhi, marry me!!! Marry! Marry! Marry!!!" 🥱
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -HappyLove

He says ur wife will not leave you at all.
He says he saw so many couples in auto but never saw like AbhiGya.
He says when p was with A she is not scared of auto but she is scared of losing him.
He says she loves him so much. He says she was roaming freely in the middle of the road she was not scared because she has trust in love.

Abhi is intently listening.
He says if u leave her Also she will not leave u... She will keep coming behind u..she will not leave u.

Driver says he is 100% sure p loves A

Kudos to the sharp autowala. 👏 who figured out in a few minutes while our famous RS needs proofs for everything. 

Is there anybody else left that need to tell him that his wife loves him for him to understand???May be other bystanders who have no stake in this mess? 

-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aliyah understands her brother like no one. The way she replied to T about her bhai and his love. 
Uff.. Why is she not with him?
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Originally posted by: paglahawai

My honest prediction (I may be way too positive because I'm on cloud nine and feeling slightly drunk myself after that whirlwind of an LU!!!😆):

Dadi will tell Abhi the truth. Abhi goes back to Pragya, puts glasses on her (SBAS segment). Abhigya start working together to expose Tanu, Aliya and Nikhil as painfully as possible.

I really hope something like this happens. Really hoping for this! 

i will give u what ever u want if this happens... 

on monday i wish Daadi says Pragya will never think of u like that and loves u alott.. Abhi can ask why and Daadi can tell him the whole truth... 

and to go with the other segment which we didnt see he can go back to her n put her chashma on her ... 

He can indirectly start helping Pragya(asking Daadi to not tell Pragya that he knows the truth). or directly join her and expose Tanu.. 

now ur theory is suggesting weather all this will happen and thats why Pragya is smiling after Tanu leaves as in the segment