Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

What A did by cheating Pragya today was equal to Pragya cheating Abhi with his properties?
Pragya did dhoka for Abhi and Abhi did dhoka for Tanu and his bacha.

But why I expect Abhi to understand Pragya is that he claims he loves fight with all his heart and he knows her. Then he should also know that Fuggy can pretend to be bad (from PraNu track). He knows how low can she project herself.

Pragya didn't trust Abhi to tell him the truth and Abhi didn't trust that she couldn't be like this.

Now both of them want to live with each other but don't understand the other completely.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nive_kb

What A did by cheating Pragya today was equal to Pragya cheating Abhi with his properties?

Pragya did dhoka for Abhi and Abhi did dhoka for Tanu and his bacha.

But why I expect Abhi to understand Pragya is that he claims he loves fight with all his heart and he knows her. Then he should also know that Fuggy can pretend to be bad (from PraNu track). He knows how low can she project herself.

Pragya didn't trust Abhi to tell him the truth and Abhi didn't trust that she couldn't be like this.

Now both of them want to live with each other but don't understand the other completely.

True...
I feel it's ok Abhi cheated because he has to marry T.
Many others feel it's ok P cheated A because she has to save him.

It just prospectives Na, Nive.

Maria.a thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chubbygirl

Hi Martas
Welcome😊

THANKYOU
Maria.a thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika.viji

Hello chubby &  martas πŸ˜Š

Hey
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My phone!! My auto correct always changes fuggy to fight.
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rishu... here M not bashing Abhi  or no one is doing it...  In fact i love Abhi more than Pragya... but that dosent mean i cant show my disappointment about him... 
its just we are not liking what he did today... 

we expect things from him.. 

and wen he dose things like that its not ok.. and we get disappointed... . 

he could have got the signatures some other way... but not wen Pragya is not in her senses or dosent knw what shez doing.. 

this is a BIG no... 

No one hates Abhi Rishu... its their disappointment in Abhi coz hez not doing anything... 

Well its different POV...  u see that as every1 hating Abhi.. but i see it as expressing disappointment coz we never expect him to do such thingss. esp to some1 u love.. and expect them to understand.. 

I see what u said is ur POV and i respect it.. and i said my POV...  πŸ˜Š
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
I want Pragya to leave too.
Not because Abhi doenst deserve Pragya.
If one call tell 100 reasons why Abhi doenst deserve Pragya I can say 100 reason for the opposite too.

I want her to leave because I will start loving her.
I want her to leave because mom is more important than Abhi.

Pragya getting angry on Abhi and leaving Abhi.
Do you think it's right?

Does she have the right to get angry on him for beliveing her lies and doing things agianst her?
She never got angry on him when he did mistakes but now his mistkes are not actually mistakes.
It's the result of her lies and dramas.

It will look awful if she leaves him saying I am leaving because u belived my lies, u cheated me etc

Similarly, do u think Abhi should ask Pragya to leave after knowing she did it for him?
Is it right? Does he have the right?

After all she did everything for him, it will awful if he rejects her after knowing that.

Both are wrong in their own ways, I want to see them seperate on Mutual terms like Nive story or forgive and understand each other.

I can see them sulk and be mad ( especially Abhi Atleast for my sake) but I don't want both of them seperating thinking others doenst deserve them or because they think the other cheated them.
They don't deserve to that.

If they do their headache, I will be happy anyways πŸ˜†
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nive_kb

My phone!! My auto correct always changes fuggy to fight.

tell me abt it...πŸ˜†

i do the LU from the phone/... thats y u see soo many blunders πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Rishu... here M not bashing Abhi or no one is doing it... In fact i love Abhi more than Pragya... but that dosent mean i cant show my disappointment about him...

its just we are not liking what he did today...

we expect things from him..

and wen he dose things like that its not ok.. and we get disappointed... .

he could have got the signatures some other way... but not wen Pragya is not in her senses or dosent knw what shez doing..

this is a BIG no...

No one hates Abhi Rishu... its their disappointment in Abhi coz hez not doing anything...

Well its different POV... u see that as every1 hating Abhi.. but i see it as expressing disappointment coz we never expect him to do such thingss. esp to some1 u love.. and expect them to understand..

I see what u said is ur POV and i respect it.. and i said my POV... 😊

Sowmi... You love Abhi, I know.
Everyone loves Abhi in AbhiGya AT.
One can't love AbhiGya if they don't love one among them.

Arrey who said u can't show ur dispointment? I asked u to vent out only Na because it gives peace.
Regarding people hating Abhi. I have proof Sowmi. I made a poll some time back about why u come to forum?

U know they were few votes for "I hate Abhi I come here only to bash him"
I expected this but still I was shocked πŸ˜† will dig it out for you some other time.

U don't hate Abhi but not everyone are like u na.
Abhi as a character is not easy to love.
You can love Pragya easily. You can love Purab easily but not bulbul.

Bulbul is so many times better than Abhi. Abhi does a LOT of mistakes in a viewers perspective.
I had a anti- Abhi in home. Before u join forum me and my mom used to fight everyday about Abhi and Pragya. I used to share it everyday.

My mom refuses to see his POV for her as a viewers Abhi does MistakesπŸ˜†
So I am not against anyone angry on him. I just react when he is blamed for everything or when some one jumps into a conclusion.
I just react! I don't ask them to change their opinions.
Free forum Yaar, who am I to do that?

And are u sure u love Abhi more than Pragya? Love should come with understanding Na? πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
I don't think anyone in This AT hate Abhi. But outside AT I feel some do.
Anyway i don't want to discuss that.
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello gals πŸ€—
Not sure .. How to vent .. What an anniversary treat ..😑😑 
Abhi actually asked drunk Pragya to sign papers ...  just cant believe it ..😭😭