Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA TS : Bepanah Pyaar Hai epilogue updated 6/may (Page 7)

jaya1867 IF-Dazzler
jaya1867
jaya1867

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Interesting teaser
update soon plz

cutekhusboo IF-Dazzler
cutekhusboo
cutekhusboo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Interesting teaser..
Continue soon
gunita_ishra IF-Rockerz
gunita_ishra
gunita_ishra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
interesting
continue soon
_Divan_foreva Senior Member
_Divan_foreva
_Divan_foreva

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Plzzz update soonn buddyy...!
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Interesting
Update soon
swathin IF-Rockerz
swathin
swathin

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
waiting
ishrasoul IF-Sizzlerz
ishrasoul
ishrasoul

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hi friends... I am really disappointed by response... After sending 160+ PMS I only get 78 likes and comments of my regular reader.. So I have decided that I will remove all silent reader those who will not comment and like this part... And next time when you buddy me then make sure that you will comment ... Sorry if I hurted you

I didn't want to post it but due to my loyal reader I am posting it...

Bepanah Pyaar Hai

Shot 1

Ishita iyer, daughter of well known business man vishwanathan iyer... her parents were died in car accident, her brother bala was taking care of her...

Raman kumar bhalla, middle class employee.. his parents commit suicide after the death of his elder sister simi...

Raman and ishita gets friendly due to their common friends mihir and mihika... Raman was a conserved person he does not share his feeling anyone except mihir... slowly slowly raman and ishita gets close... raman shares his daily routine with ishita... raman become fully dependent on her... Ishita uses to call him early morning to wake up... they continues to talk till, raman eats his breakfast... they bids bye and in evening, raman calls ishita and shares his office talks... there days was passing like this...

Its been two year of their friendship... both knows that their friendship has now become love..
Raman calls ishita...

Ishita: hi raman... how are you??? How was your day??? I missed you so much...

Raman: ishi jaan... tumse baat karli to mein theek hogaya... I also missed you so much... sorry for keeping you wait I was busy na...

Ishita: I understand raman...

Raman: ishi jaan... I have a surprise for you...

Ishita: kiya raman??? Excitedly...

Raman: come to my house...

Ishita: okay ...

After 15 minutes...

Ishita rings the bell... raman opens the door and holds her hand and moves in hall... he lifts her in his arms and twirls her... raman says: I am so happy today jaan...

Ishita laughs and says: tell me raman...

Raman makes her stand and says: I got promoted ishi jaan...

Ishita hugs raman tightly and says: congratulations raman... I am so happy for you...

Raman shows her cake and says: I wanted to celebrate my every happiness with you... both cuts the cake and feeds each other...

Ishita: again congrats raman...

Raman: thank you dear... Come with me...

Ishita: where...

Raman takes her to his mother room and shows her the ring of his mother and says: ishi jaan... Mein tumhain ye kehna chata hoonn... Kay..

Ishita: haan raman...

Raman sits on his knees and forward the ring and says: ishita this ring is so precious to me... it's a symbol of my mother... you know what.. this ring will become priceless if you will wear it... I don't know you will accept this and me or not... but I cant hide my feeling anymore from you... I love you from bottom of my heart... I want to spend my life with you... I know I am not rich like you but I promise I will place all the happiness of the world in your feet...

Ishita was overwhelmed... She forward her hand and says: raman... you know what... money is not necessary for happiness... happiness is true love... before meeting you, I had luxury but not a true friend... You made my life special with your presences... I love you too... make me wear the ring...

Raman smiles and slid the ring in her finger... kisses her hands and gets up and hugs her tightly.. both stays in each other arms...

Ishita happily returns home and sees his brother angrily sitting... she ignores him and turns to climb stairs...

Bala: ishu...

Ishita:; I am in no mood to listen to you...

Bala: ishu.. I want you to stop meeting that low class cheap man...

Ishita: don't interfere in my life mr bala...

Bala: I am yoru elder brother...

Ishita: I know... who has no time for his younger sister... Business and party... This is your life...

Bala: ishu... he shouts...

Ishita runs to her room ignoring his shouts...

Raman and ishita were living happily.. their love was blossoming... both sitting near lake embracing each other... 

Ishita: raman...

Raman: hmm...

Ishita: how much you love me?

Raman: bepanah...

Ishita smiles...

Raman kisses her forehead and says: do you have any doubt jaan???

Ishita: no raman... 

Raman: ishi jaan.. when you let me meet your brother... I don't like my house without you... I want to marry you as soon as possible... 

Ishita: whats the need of him raman... lets get married today... I also does not like without you.. she cuddles more to him...

Raman caresses her hairs and says: he is your brother ishi... 

Ishita: okay okay... I will talk to him... she pecks his lips... says: now happy..

Raman pulls her closer and captures her lips to his and start kissing her passionately...their argue to have each other was visible in their eyes...

Both droves back to raman house... raman ask ishita to fresh and gets busy in making lunch... ishita comes and sees raman busy in kitchen... she smiles... she gets shocked to see the cooker is about to brust... and raman is unknown to it...

She rushes to him and the cooker blast... ishita hugs him tightly and says:you are fine na raman... she cups his face...

Raman sees her scared.. he pulls her more closer and syas: I am fine... don't worry...

Ishita was crying and says: you will not leave me raman... I have only you ... I will die if you leave me...

Raman: I will never leave you ishi.. you are my jaan... 

Raman makes her sit on sofa and wipes her tears but she kept crying... raman says: I am here ishi.. with you.. safe and sound... Stop crying...

Ishita sees him... raman kisses her forehead... she closes her eyes... raman kisses her eyes and drinks away the tears... He start showering kisses on her face ... .Soon they were indulge in kissing each other hungrily ,both were fighting for dominance and don't want to back off .Soon they broke the kiss I'm need of oxygen 

Ishita: make me feel you are close to me...

,raman hugs her tightly and kisses her hairs then he moved down and kissed her neckline ,she caress his hairs and pulled him more to her 
.Soon their cloths were pulled off and now they are dropping wet kisses on every inch of their body trying to give immense pleasure to the other .After a while he entered her and they rocked till they reach the point of climax .He dropped himself on her ,she caress his hairs and a tear dropped from her eyes showing how much contended she was... 

Raman: I will never leave you jaan... I love you so much..

Ishita: I know... I love you too...

Both sleeps cuddling to each other without any worry of future what is in store for them...
Life was going smooth... ishita has talked to bala about raman.. bala unwillingly agrees to meet raman after coming back to india after 15 days... both were happy... their days were passing happily having each other close...

That's it my dear friends...  I hope you all will like it don't forget to hit like and comment I will only send pm of next part to those who has commented and liked this shot... 

Edited by ishrasoul - 15 April 2016 at 11:58pm

The following 156 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17sona27bartleyrashmiaroranizahasanah1995rk31ishra7nerdjojoSanteemeghashreenDeepuu12simplipu123pooja2811hotyasrpushpa_123AhAnA390shweta90DIVYATRILOKmmuleytajmahal2922sonamsasijayalalalwayssmilingRoohhsamisukinidhi132iyyerimasha94Preeti7590Sanauishrakidivaniblessy7luv_kpReenamalabarHemamahithaRehanajawedkritisomani01anita4472anidivaniiaahaPreeti2276Ishradivan3005Karanparth23RAMYAVAISHUFUNFICTION2002Mehtabsaitfriendofallchunty1962ekta979mayamaya9rohinimaneeshaPer357sangeethbalaciciljosephMeghna_IshRaanamika87ananyachaudharyDT_Fankathyinaeloveruhizub_airakyafanmaddykpamenaDivAnhasanapoo91vij1978Ramya.DivAnTc_TcLove9cutedivyasheejarjnJDTKPKpfan-1Ruhi_AngelDewdivzJinal_999Ishralove21DhiyashahRarukaruIshmandeewaniDivek-ishraYumikothreetalonelyyyy..Honeydukes..Mad4DivznadiaydisciplinekeyzestRkchinjuasma18Prayosha.DivAndethaishra00DipaliGchandu1234vanisreeimabinayawendy25isha01Angels_Ringsulochana90SuryaIshraholiclalibhaskarDivaniiagm1998mayraasonalgupta2004sarayasriyaDEEPIKAA01239900jaya1867RoohachuSk-Sharminanisha960cutekhusbooSuma1012attitudequeen17divyaruhigunita_ishrafSharmmaduragymhasium...Forever...rufana10nafnafsriritLovely_IshRaNIDA.ISHRAFANRayalandswathinshasha1989peg_pionnehana_y--HANISA--Gugumintisukankshanahtani88..sush..jasminerahulishra_JD_clubgargpooheemasomani-K.13-mamtasinglaGaya3sbkraskaa1202Sri1091svati12Mdwsttraveller_girl-Kavya_P-Divanruakriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

Divanii IF-Dazzler
Divanii
Divanii

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Yipeee Me First

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishrasoul

Go to top