Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Enjoy reading... 

Bepanah pyaar hai 

Last shot

Ishita was not believing what she has heard... She remembers how Raman confessed his love... His care... His love for her...

Bala sees her broken...he comes forward to console her but ishita slaps him and says: how can you do this... How can you spoil some ones life... You are not human... You are animal... You did wrong with simmi... Raman has told me about simmi ... I never thought that my own brother is behind all this...

Bala: ishu...

Ishita: but you know what Raman is not like you... He will never betray me... Gussa hongay per mein mana longi...

Ishita left... She was walking on road thinking about Raman... She knew he will be so much hurt remembering his family... She just want to go to him take him in her arms and sooth his pain... Deep down she was scared that if he left her... She believes their love but she was so tensed...

Raman was packing his stuff... Ishita comes and put her hand on his shoulder... Raman turn and sees her...

Ishita: raman... 

Raman: I hate you... 

Ishita heart break into zillion pieces... She gets teary... She cups his face and says: I love you Raman...

Raman: I am going ishita... He turn his face away...he takes the bag and turns to leave...

Ishita: I will wait for you... I know you will come back... 

Raman leaves...Ishita sits on bed and sees his retreating figure...

Soona soona lamha lamha

Meri raahein tanha tanha

Aakar mujhe tum thaam lo

Manzil teri dekhe rasta

Mudke zara ab dekh lo

Aisa milan phir ho na ho

Sab kuchh mera tumhi to ho

Ishita remember all the lovely moments they share.. His promise... His love.. She was just sitting like a stone... She want to ask Raman why he left but she knows that how broken he is when it comes to his sister... 

Bepanah pyar hai aaja

Tera intezar hai aaja

Ho bepanah pyar hai aaja

Tera intezar hai aaja

Soona soona lamha lamha

Meri raahein tanha tanha 

Raman sitting near lake remember all the moments he spend with ishita...he sees ishita sitting there and crying.. His heart pained to see her in tears... He gets up and goes to her but she vanishes... 

Bichhde bhi hum jo kabhi raaston mein

To sang sang rahoongi sada

Kadmon ki aawaz sunke chaloongi

Tumhein dhoondh loongi sada

Bhooli mohabbat ki yeh khushbuyein hain

Hawaaon mein phaili huyi

Chhoo kay mujhe aaj mehsoos kar lo

Woh yaadein meri anchhuyi

Aisa milan phir ho na ho

Raman sees here and there to find ishita but doesn't find her... He gets lost in past memories...

Flashback

Raman hiding from ishita while she was searching him... When she wasn't able to find him.. She gets scared she was crying... Seeing her cries.. Raman rushes to her and takes her in hug pats her hairs...

Ishita: where were you Raman..

Raman: stop crying Babu... I was here only...

Ishita: don't leave like this raman... I will die...

Raman wipes her tears and kisses her forehead and says: don't talk like this ishi jaan... I will never leave you...

Ishita: i am telling you Raman.. If you ever leave me mein Mar jaonga phr ap jitna bulao gay mein nahe uthongi... Raman pulls her closer and says:  wo waqt nahe ayega jaan...

Flashback ends...

Raman remembering the incident takes out ishita photo from his pocket and stares at it...

Bepanah pyar hai aaja

Tera intezar hai aaja

Other side ishita was just crying holding raman photos.. Her head was spinning her vision got blur... She hold her head and sits on floor so that she doesn't fall... She was  losing her conscious... Her lips curls into smile as she sees him... She forward her hand towards him...

Vaadon ke dhaagon mein hum tum bandhe hain

Zaraa dor tum thaam lo

Baahon mein phir se pighal jaane do mujhko

Phir se mera naam lo

Main woh shama hoon jo roshan tumhein karke

Khud to pighal jaaoongi

Subah ka suraj tumhare liye hai

Main hoon raat dhal jaaoongi

Aisa milan phir ho na ho

Raman rushes to her and takes her in his arms.. Showers kisses on her face over all and says: ishu jaan... I am sorry... Open your eyes Babu... See I am here... I can't even stay three hours away from you...

Raman lifts her and places her on bed.. Sprinkle water on her face and holds her hands and says: I am sorry ishita jaan... Open your eyes .. I am sorry.. I know I have done wrong hurted you very badly but don't punish me like this...

He hugs her tightly and kept asking forgiveness from her.. He was crying and says: I am foolish... I am very bad... But I can't live without you jaan...

Ishita opens her eyes and sees Raman crying she hardly whispers his name as she has no energy.. Raman looks at her and cups her face and kisses her temple...

Raman: I am sorry please forgive me ishita jaan...

Ishita turns her face at other while tears made their way... Raman hugs her closer not wanting to get separate from her says: you are angry na Babu... 

Ishita slightly pushes him...

Raman: I know ishita I behaved very badly... But beleive MD seeing him I forget everything... I just want to hurt him puinsh him but I ended up in hurting my jaan very badly.. 

Ishita: you said you wanted to have revenge... Raman was our love was... 

Raman cuts her in middle and put his finger on her lips and says: sshh... Don't say like this... I never meant those words... I truly loves you... I didn't know that you are his sister... 

Ishita: agar pata hota phr bhi badla layta... She looks at him with pout and tears were threatening To fall any time... Raman kissed her eyes and says: no jaan... I wanted to take revenge but I am not that bad to stoop low... I only said those words in anger... I know I behaved like a jerk... But give me one chance... 

Ishita: tell me one reason that I give you a chance...

Raman: bepanah pyaar karta hoon tumse... Tumhare bagair Jee nahe sakta... Meri jeene ki wajah sirf aik hai... Aur wo tum ho ... Sirf tum... ( I love you so much.. I can't live without you ...you are my sole reason to live... Only you) 

Ishita crosses her arms around her chest and says: galat... 

Raman looks at her... 

Ishita: ab aap Kay paas koi aur bhi hai Jo apki jeene ki wajah hai... ( now you have another reason to live)... 

Raman makes faces and says: what are You saying...

Ishita put her head on his chest while Raman protectively holds her says: your another reason to live is our baby... Raman was pleasantly surprised.. He cups her face and says: you are saying truth jaan... 

Ishita nods... 

Raman makes her lay Ishita was seeing him as what he is doing she was waiting for his expression but he is just blank... After making her lay comfortably.. Raman touches her tummy and carefully put his head on her tummy not to hurt her... Ishita was seeing him... Raman was crying...

Ishita caresses his hairs and says: raman...

Raman: papa is bad na... Papa hurted mumma and baby... I am sorry... Please forgive your papa... Your papa is mad...

Ishita gets up and makes Raman face her.. She cups his face and says: I knew raman... You can never hurt me... I knew you were only angry... Stop cursing yourself... My raman is world best... She wipes his tears and hugs him tightly...

Raman: I love you ishita... I love you so much... He puts his hand on her tummy and says: papa loves you so much baby...

Ishita smiles and says: we love you so much raman...

Raman: I am so happy... 

Ishita: hmm... 

Raman gets up.. Ishita sees him going her heart skip.. She calls him.. Raman turns and says: I am here jaan.. Just coming...

He return holding a black thread and sindoor... Ishita sees him.. Raman sits and ties the thread around her neck and fills her partition with sindoor... Ishita gets overwhelmed... And hugs him... 

Raman: I will never hurt you... 

Ishita; I know... 

Raman lifts her and goes to kitchen make her sit on slab and takes out fruit from fridge.. Cuts them and feed her... 

Raman: don't know from when my both babies are starving... 

Ishita gets teary seeing his love and care... Raman wipes her tears and says: inki ab tumhari zindagi mein koi jagah nahe... ( they have no place in your life) 

Ishita smiles.. Raman meet his forehead with hers... Ishita wounds her arms around his neck while Raman holds her waist... He bends down to kiss her he covers the distance slowly and capture her lips and start kissing her senselessly... He bites her to demand an entry... Ishita opens her mouth he enters her mouth and relish her saliva their tongues dance in Union... Both were kissing each other as their is no tomorrow... Knowing her state raman pulls back and hugs her...

Ishita rest in his embrace and tries to catch her breath... Raman lovingly pats her back... And kisses her hairs and says: I love you so much Mrs Raman Kumar Bhalla.. 

Ishita cuddles more to him and says: I love you too Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla...

That's it my dear friend that's the end of the three shot story... Hoping that you all have enjoyed reading it... Waiting for your lovely comments and response and don't forget to hit the like also...

Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unress
too much emotional update 😭
m crying
ishu trust ramam so much
ramam cant live widout his jaan
aww raman came to his jaan finally
luv d way he showers his luv to ishu n baby
their kiss n raman ties mangalsutra n sindoor 😳 👏
i luv dis song so much
watng for epilogue...Edited by lonelyyyy - 8 years ago
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome one ridu dii
Ishita trusts her raman soo much 
She knows he can be angry but never leave her nd go
Raman cudnt even be without her for 3 hours
The thoughtof her leaving him nd going forever killed him 
Aww loved the scene when he comes back nd apologises to ishu 
He was soo happily surprised to know about ishu's pregnency 
The kitchen scene was very cute
They r really adorable 
Thanx ridu dii for dis ts
I really miss ur stories. 
Hope u wud be giving us an epilogue soon 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
superb update di
finally raman realised dat ishita was nt at fault in all this n came back to her
both got married too
thnxx 4 pm
do give an epilogue
ishrasoul thumbnail
ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: agm1998

Awesome one ridu dii

Ishita trusts her raman soo much 
She knows he can be angry but never leave her nd go
Raman cudnt even be without her for 3 hours
The thoughtof her leaving him nd going forever killed him 
Aww loved the scene when he comes back nd apologises to ishu 
He was soo happily surprised to know about ishu's pregnency 
The kitchen scene was very cute
They r really adorable 
Thanx ridu dii for dis ts
I really miss ur stories. 
Hope u wud be giving us an epilogue soon 

thanks dear 
glad you like it..
yes raman loves ishita so much...
and ishita turst him...

ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

superb update di
finally raman realised dat ishita was nt at fault in all this n came back to her
both got married too
thnxx 4 pm
do give an epilogue

thanks dear
glad you like it
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic
Thanks 4 The PM
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww this is soo cute yaar
Raman couldn't even be away from ishita for 3 hrs Datz jst really soo good yaar they both can't live without each other and d way he rushed back for her and his love for her itz jst awesome and then ishita's cute pout and antics aww and den d way she told dat there is someone in their life now dat was really cute Raman is d happiest man now he got back both his jaan and his baby and d way he fed her his love and his care is jst awesome I jst loved it
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely end rida
Finally Raman was back
Ishra were together and happy
Waiting for an epilogue