India-Forums

14th April,2016:Written Update:Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Part 1

Tanu is quiet and shares about her broken relationship to Pawan. Swati overhears and Bani is worried. Swati shares about how Tanu told Pawan and now things are messed up. Neha is furious and Bani is upset. 

Rishi is upset and his bro tries to cheer him up but he is still upset. They suggest to make Tanu more jealous so she breaks up with Pawan. Rishi says no way, no girl can deny Tanu. Tanu and Pawan come back in the hall. Pawan looks crestfallen and Tanu is worried. All wait for the answer. Pawan says he agrees to the proposal. All are rejoicing but Pawan says only if Tanu doesnt have any problem. She looks at Rishi who is shocked. All congratulate each other as Rishi looks at Tanu indicating her to refuse. All congratulate and bless Tanu. Raj too blesses her and says told you, your bond shall be fixed soon, no one can deny you. Rishi is shattered and goes to the terrace and looks aghast. BG - Ye din tanha kyun rahe. He holds Tanu's dupatta and recollects their moments with each other.He breaks down and screams out. His brother tries to calm him down but Rishi says nothing will be ok now. I love her. For the first time i fell in love and did all to win her, i want to live for her, i want her. BG - Awara. Rishi says .. 'Bas pyaar ho gaya Chote'. Rishi says Tanu cant marry anyone else. He rushes downstairs to confront Pawan. His bro tries to calm him down and asks did Tanu accept your proposal. Rishi says no but she loves me too. Rishi's bro tells him to not rush and give time to Tanu and that maybe with time she realizes. 

Sweets are being distributed in the hall. Ahana holds Tanus hand and glares at her. All talk about destiny and how it connects to one with other. Bani suggests for Roka on the spot. All are stunned. Rishi comes there. Pawan's parents want time for a big celebration. Bani pushes for rushing the roka. Raj interrupts and suggests will ensure a grand celebration. Beeji asks how is it possible today. Raj says will be done. He suggests for same hall where Rishi got engaged to get Tanu engaged there with Pawan. Rishi is aghast. Tanu keeps looking at Rishi sadly. Raj asks Pawan and his parents to be at the venue on time. BG - Bolna. 

Rishi's bro tells him to get ready to attend Tanu's roka. Rishi refuses. Rishi's bro tells him to be a hero, a man and fight for his love. He says if you din stop at ur own engagement, why stop now. In India anything can happen. Rishi says i know but when Tanu will get engaged what will i go thru. I will be broken, i will cry in front of all. Rishi's bro says if u love Tanu then come on. Get ready. Tanu is yours and will be yours only. Get ready fast. Rishis feels motivated.

Part 2

All reach the venue. An old friend of Raj greets him. Raj too is delighted. He introduces Neha to his friend. Raj's friend ask where is the girl who is about to get engaged. Bani says on her way, must be getting ready. Tanu is sad and unwillingly gets ready. Ahana comes to her and tells her that its her childhood love, her wait of 17 years, her pain is visible in her eyes. If she cant forget Rishi, refuse the wedding. Take time to forget Rishi. She tries to tell her that their parents will be sad seeing Tanu this sad. Tanu says nothing like that. I wanna get married. She tells Ahana not to ask any more questions. Tanu looks at pic of their happy family and sulks. 

Part 3

Pawan arrives with his family. All greet them. All praise the arrangements. Rano feels neglected. Raj flirts with her. Neha waits for Rishi. Rishi is in the car and decides to blow out the guy who led to this mess. Rishi ends up hitting the lady who had forecasted his and Tanu's wedding.

Precap --- Rishi fumes on her for ruining his life by predicting his marriage coz of which he cant be with the girl he loves truly. The lady says its not possible, you two are destined to be together. Rishi refuses to believe. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 April 2016 at 11:02am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3rachnadhodi713whoskratikamonangeFanduSunrio80jy11KayAziwaDeepaavengnirmalac99ladyBgudsara1990smiles_ukDhara_sytanujasaaniakhKratikaSengarKSarviabhigya-Swetha-

Erasa Goldie
Erasa
Erasa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
episode last part is very intresting and hope to see the kundali drama yesterday .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FandusaaniakhKratikaSengarKS

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I am excited to see tomorrow's episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

KayAziwa IF-Dazzler
KayAziwa
KayAziwa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanks for the WU..
aww, poor Rishi Cry
aha, kundali reveal track is coming!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz