Gangaa
Gangaa

Woh mujse zyada accha tha? (Page 2)

BookWormV Senior Member
BookWormV
BookWormV

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush_25

Very well said! Ganga has every right to be angry with Sagar! And he is wrong here.. Oh and regarding the new entry Palash, he is a good actor..and the chemistry with Ganga was ok.. To me not as good as SaGa.. I know the show is about Gangaa and her journey .. But I just can't digest the fact that Gangaa is going to move on and fall in love with XYZ... She could look upto this Palash guy as a mentor but love.. " shakes head". Sagar whatever he did still loves Ga! I want to leave the logic behind and want it to be SaGa in the end.LOL

@bold: LOL Not gonna deny that I would love the same. SaGa are truly brilliant and Aditi-Vishal ka chemistry in all their scenes have been mind blowing and add to that the amazing Ishq Nasheen background music! Its like watching fav fairy tale come to life. I started watching Gangaa after leap and was initially upset with how Gangaa was being portrayed but the SaGa love story during the whole confession stage and holi stage was truly worth it.! Heart
But even after all that the Sagar-Janhvi marriage betrayal sort of struck me as a SaGa fan. Unless Sagar does not leave his impulsiveness and unless it is not shown how Gangaa's self respect is attaching itself to her ego and redeeming it, the SaGa story is going to get butchered. Palash can be a great way to reform both or destroy both. Lets see. Wink

Edited by BookWormV - 14 April 2016 at 5:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25

LovelyDiva Goldie
LovelyDiva
LovelyDiva

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
This time I am not with Ganga ok sagar did mistake marry janvi you already given punishment to him why everytime insult sagar please he is already damage person don't damage more

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gangaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index