India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Woh mujse zyada accha tha?

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Bol Ganga...Already?  Sagar is already jealous even before the Love track or any track started b/w Ganga and Palash..Sleepy
Dunno where is all this leading to.. but Sagar is already insecure.. I'm sure if Ganga told him the right thing, he is going to take it in a wrong way!  He already sees Palash as his competitor.

Any thoughts guyz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayBookWormVMifra_14Nikki36mithilalovesksg-Swetha-

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ya actually ...
He is getting insecure before any love track but I'm shocked at gangaa ,instead of polishing his skills she bashed him..WTH is wrong with her, she is getting more n more arrogant and stone hearted at the same time...and she was the girl who always had firm faith in her own words and now sh will fall for palash leaving the guyz whom he loved for 10 years..this means she had never loved him truly, her love was only like a passing cloud, seeing another guy she left sagar. ...I'm so disappointed with CVS the way they changed her char
They are just ruining the show+all the char
First they spoiled mads, then niru and now gangaa...dunno what the will do next
And anurag is a big liar, hi is tweeting just to shut our mouth,..
If it was someothee show ,I would have enjoyed a new entry CX I knew that would be temperory butbgangaa makers are mad theirfore I can't believe them nor I can enjoy thi
Thnxx a ton CVS for spoiling this beautiful show

Edited by Mifra_14 - 14 April 2016 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25mithilalovesksg-Swetha-

sangu40 Senior Member
sangu40
sangu40

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Wohi to darr hai Yeh case hara use lagega Gangaa ko har Gaya Palash ke aage tab to Phir AYM van jayega mushkil Se calm down hua tha. Next case Bhi harega G will win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25

Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I really don't care about Gangaa now.she had never loved Sagar the way he loves her.
now watching only Sagar's scene coz i can't miss Vishal's brilliant performance.
the new entry is nt at all promising.more than a lawayer he looks like a milkman to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki36Rush_25-Swetha-

nanny2002 Senior Member
nanny2002
nanny2002

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Now now people don't be sad agar abhI woh unite hogay so what would be left 

Rush_25

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Sagar is already a broken man and this is just another thing for him now to deal with. The only thing he had was being a lawyer and now the new guy is shown to be better than him. So no wonder the poor guy is feeling like such a loser

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25-Swetha-

BookWormV Senior Member
BookWormV
BookWormV

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Hey,
I am new to Gangaa Forum. Usually I just drop in to catch the spoilers and such. Coming to the major new entry that has come into the show:
First I want to mention I really do love both Vishal and Aditi (obvio Vishal a little more Wink) Both are doing a fabulous job of portraying Sagar and Gangaa. I am a SaGa shipper, but I have to say I am not at all upset with Sarwar Ahuja's entry as Palash Banerjee. Why? Because:

Sagar has always been impulsive. I do not deny that he loves Gangaa unconditionally. But the guy really needs to understand the meaning of thinking about decisions coolly. His split second decisions have been the reason for the unwanted SaJan marriage. Sagar's character has been shown as such and just because I love Vishal I cannot deny the basic fact that Sagar is destructive with this impulsiveness of his, his doing before thinking has broken Gangaa completely. And more over in his stupid anger he did not listen to Gangaa when she tried to stop him from getting married to Janhvi. The regret he faces now does not change this betrayal to Gangaa
Gangaa has lived all her life in white as a child widow. Then she started dreaming about love. For and with Sagar. The whole prospect of marriage is a huge deal for her. So when Sagar after the much proclaimed love that he held for Gangaa goes ahead and marries Janhvi in anger, she is broken. At this point as much as she loves Sagar and as much as she hates Janhvi the truth for her is that they are married. Any self respecting woman like Gangaa will not go against that.
Just because Gangaa has decided to move on does not mean she loves Sagar any less than what she did before. Let us not forget that Sagar is in the wrong here and Gangaa has every right to be upset and angry and more so disappointed with Sagar. But she goes ahead, buries the hatchet and tells Sagar to give Janhvi her 'haq' / 'adhikaar'. Because if you think about it now, although in reality Janhvi is the other woman, but due to Sagar's wedding, Gangaaa has become the other woman.
Palash is a breathe of fresh air. I don't care if he is a love interest or just a mentor to Gangaa, but he is a brilliant character at the moment and that is all that matters to me. Gangaa will obviously grow to admire him. Falling in love with him is going to be very very slow process. And if Sagar continues to be his impulsive self, and moreso his jealous self, Gangaa will be able to move on faster.
One cannot deny that Aditi-Sarwar chemistry is amazing to watch, which is reflecting in Gangaa-Palash interactions. The idea of this Jodi (what is the official name? - PaGa?) is appealing. Even as a huge SaGa fan this is undeniable.

So overall, I would love for Sagar to learn to vanquish his impulsiveness and if Palash has entered for that, fabulous! If Palash has entered as Gangaa's new love interest then I really don't mind that. Because SaGa ship has started sailing away since his impulsive marriage and I have been holding on but if the characters of Sagar and Palash are not changed in coming future then I truly wouldn't mind jumping ships from SaGa to PaGa.
Coming to the precap of 14th April: Like Palash said there always two side to everything, Sagar does not know that. He is feeling from his loss sand Gangaa is not wrong either cause she knows both sides. This is just going to bring out more jealous and impulsive Sagar. Don't know what CVs trying to show by it.

Ultimately this show is not about SaGa or PaGa but about Gangaa. So logically Gangaa moving on from Sagar towards Law Studies (not Palash) seems to be the CVs motives. Palash will probably be her admiration / mentor.

Just my two cents.
-V
(Feel free to contradict/argue but please no bashing. This is my thought process, an opinion, please do not bash over it. Peace)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjystarSadiePBridget24leonjayMifra_14Siddu246Rush_25.Anastasia.

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BookWormV

Hey,
I am new to Gangaa Forum. Usually I just drop in to catch the spoilers and such. Coming to the major new entry that has come into the show:
First I want to mention I really do love both Vishal and Aditi (obvio Vishal a little more Wink) Both are doing a fabulous job of portraying Sagar and Gangaa. I am a SaGa shipper, but I have to say I am not at all upset with Sarwar Ahuja's entry as Palash Banerjee. Why? Because:

Sagar has always been impulsive. I do not deny that he loves Gangaa unconditionally. But the guy really needs to understand the meaning of thinking about decisions coolly. His split second decisions have been the reason for the unwanted SaJan marriage. Sagar's character has been shown as such and just because I love Vishal I cannot deny the basic fact that Sagar is destructive with this impulsiveness of his, his doing before thinking has broken Gangaa completely. And more over in his stupid anger he did not listen to Gangaa when she tried to stop him from getting married to Janhvi. The regret he faces now does not change this betrayal to Gangaa
Gangaa has lived all her life in white as a child widow. Then she started dreaming about love. For and with Sagar. The whole prospect of marriage is a huge deal for her. So when Sagar after the much proclaimed love that he held for Gangaa goes ahead and marries Janhvi in anger, she is broken. At this point as much as she loves Sagar and as much as she hates Janhvi the truth for her is that they are married. Any self respecting woman like Gangaa will not go against that.
Just because Gangaa has decided to move on does not mean she loves Sagar any less than what she did before. Let us not forget that Sagar is in the wrong here and Gangaa has every right to be upset and angry and more so disappointed with Sagar. But she goes ahead, buries the hatchet and tells Sagar to give Janhvi her 'haq' / 'adhikaar'. Because if you think about it now, although in reality Janhvi is the other woman, but due to Sagar's wedding, Gangaaa has become the other woman.
Palash is a breathe of fresh air. I don't care if he is a love interest or just a mentor to Gangaa, but he is a brilliant character at the moment and that is all that matters to me. Gangaa will obviously grow to admire him. Falling in love with him is going to be very very slow process. And if Sagar continues to be his impulsive self, and moreso his jealous self, Gangaa will be able to move on faster.
One cannot deny that Aditi-Sarwar chemistry is amazing to watch, which is reflecting in Gangaa-Palash interactions. The idea of this Jodi (what is the official name? - PaGa?) is appealing. Even as a huge SaGa fan this is undeniable.

So overall, I would love for Sagar to learn to vanquish his impulsiveness and if Palash has entered for that, fabulous! If Palash has entered as Gangaa's new love interest then I really don't mind that. Because SaGa ship has started sailing away since his impulsive marriage and I have been holding on but if the characters of Sagar and Palash are not changed in coming future then I truly wouldn't mind jumping ships from SaGa to PaGa.
Coming to the precap of 14th April: Like Palash said there always two side to everything, Sagar does not know that. He is feeling from his loss sand Gangaa is not wrong either cause she knows both sides. This is just going to bring out more jealous and impulsive Sagar. Don't know what CVs trying to show by it.

Ultimately this show is not about SaGa or PaGa but about Gangaa. So logically Gangaa moving on from Sagar towards Law Studies (not Palash) seems to be the CVs motives. Palash will probably be her admiration / mentor.

Just my two cents.
-V
(Feel free to contradict/argue but please no bashing. This is my thought process, an opinion, please do not bash over it. Peace)

Very well said! Ganga has every right to be angry with Sagar! And he is wrong here.. Oh and regarding the new entry Palash, he is a good actor..and the chemistry with Ganga was ok.. To me not as good as SaGa.. I know the show is about Gangaa and her journey .. But I just can't digest the fact that Gangaa is going to move on and fall in love with XYZ... She could look upto this Palash guy as a mentor but love.. " shakes head". Sagar whatever he did still loves Ga!  I want to leave the logic behind and want it to be SaGa in the end. LOL

BookWormV

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index