Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

precap..dadi hears tanu and alia... (Page 2)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
They're supposed to be divorced. So no idea what this is all about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ann5

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubbygirl

Dadi won't steal any papers she will just tell Pragya that she signed the divorce paper.She will try to do some bahana and postpone the wedding date.
But pragya will not be there when daadi will hear taliya's convo. And even if pragya is there, she'll not be in her senses. Subah tak to Tanu papers pata nahi kahan pahucha degi!! And there is an upcoming scene also where everyone is in the hall, purab and Abhi were standing. I don't know what is that scene all about!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl-Nive-

elizyscott Groupbie
elizyscott
elizyscott

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

so thank god dadi overheard tanu and alia talking about the divorce papers and tanu talking about her marriage taking place...

But will she do anything about it? Daadi doesn't have the best track record of actually helping Pragya. She usually makes things harder for her. If Daadi can get a hold of the divorce papers it might help Pragya, but not by much, since they are already divorced.     
chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitushi_MP

Dadi won't steal any papers she will just tell Pragya that she signed the divorce paper.She will try to do some bahana and postpone the wedding date.
But pragya will not be there when daadi will hear taliya's convo. And even if pragya is there, she'll not be in her senses. Subah tak to Tanu papers pata nahi kahan pahucha degi!! And there is an upcoming scene also where everyone is in the hall, purab and Abhi were standing. I don't know what is that scene all about!! 
Whats the difference already they are divorced it will be shocking to Taliya and Abhi and other non team members..
mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
As Abhi would say it ' Completely Useless'. Nothing can come out of Dadi. 
For God's sake, she is underestimating the Twitch and thinks that she lost some marbles from the bhoot dramaOuchOuchOuch WTH!!! when she plainly hears about impending divorce and shaadi.
Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Whats the difference already they are divorced it will be shocking to Taliya and Abhi and other non team members..
where did you see scene please tell me
Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismustranger

Mitushi_MP And there is an upcoming scene also where everyone is in the hall, purab and Abhi were standing. I don't know what is that scene all about!! Please tell me where you have seen that scene please
Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Mitushi_MP And there is an upcoming scene also where everyone is in the hall, purab and Abhi were standing. I don't know what is that scene all about!! Please tell me where you have seen that scene please
I saw it on twitter. But i m confused whether it's an upcoming scene or an old one. Mst probably it's an old scene!!

Go to top