Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

According to Shrivastav family (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarti_16

This is not about Nandu. I don't have any problem if Nandu and Priti marry. Contrary to many, I don't find him creepy. 
My objection is showing her married the same day to some guy.  If Nandu has come forward to marry Priti, that's ok, but this decision should not come in such a hurry. What if Priti runs away again from Nandu  or any other  man they would have chosen? what will they do then ?

Maybe Then that will not be the headache of Shrivastavas. All they want is get rid of her by marriage. My objection is to that mentality. Instead of sitting down with Priti and talking out things all they are interested is get her married. This i such a regressive mentality

Agreed, this is a regressive mentality, which they should have shown as changing... they cudve shown Shantiya proposing the marriage...but Riya opposing it, knowing that Preeti hates Nandu and encouraging Preeti to work n become independent. Raghav supporting Riya that yes, Girls should be given the freedom to take their own decisions, then they will become more mature n alert.

If only Raghav had given this right to Preeti, earlier, she wouldve become more intelligent n not naively followed Mohit during her wedding. Raghav n Kaushalya made their daughters so dumb by forcing Shanti's decision on them.

So this mentality is wrong, and they had a good chance of bringing about this change... 

But whom are we kidding. This PH is the most regressive till date...and they are only interested in their trp business. A girl who is forced to marry gets more trp then an independent girl. Later they will show how Preeti was wrong in hating Nandu...and Nandu the perfect stalker...er...husband any girl can get.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteMaverick_meVintageWine

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

That being said nimmi & riya acted brilliantly. *clap clap* 
Oh and I finally managed to notice that long slit. ROFL  I was like raghav or shanti will ask her to cover up any moment. 
It was funny when riya was sent out, pretti stood by d door flashing that slit. LOL
ROFLROFL 
No slit has ever gathered so much attention Wink 
Maybe that outfit landed in a wrong serial LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsVintageWine

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick_me

Originally posted by VintageWine

That being said nimmi & riya acted brilliantly. *clap clap* 
Oh and I finally managed to notice that long slit. ROFL  I was like raghav or shanti will ask her to cover up any moment. 
It was funny when riya was sent out, pretti stood by d door flashing that slit. LOL
ROFLROFL 
No slit has ever gathered so much attention Wink 
Maybe that outfit landed in a wrong serial LOL

yeah it landed in the wrong show...LOL

maybe that too wudve been on Riya's head...that she forced Preeti to wear it LOL

Go to top