India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

According to Shrivastav family

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Solution of this mess is getting Priti married as early as possible ? Is that the only way to handle this problem ? What's the hurry ? That people will talk ? That they will talk anyways. so why not sit in peace and give some time to think how to solve this issue. 

I can understand Shati and  Kushiya thinking this way because that's their ultimate goal in life but Raghva is no different. and all Shivam can do is shout and get angry. That's his solution.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoomunni_sgpspdpMaverick_meVintageWine

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
that's cv's solution to make us accept Nandu, the creepy stalkerDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpMaverick_meVintageWine

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarti_16

Solution of this mess is getting Priti married as early as possible ? Is that the only way to handle this problem ? What's the hurry ? That people will talk ? That they will talk anyways. so why not sit in peace and give some time to think how to solve this issue. Exactly..Within few hrs they got her married to the 1st guy they came across.AngryAngryAngry I agree Preeti is wrong and needed a reality check but definitely not by getting her married to Nandu who played a huge role in driving her into this miss.

I would have appreciated if both Riya and Preeti are shown the door and Riya takes the responsibility of Preeti's education and helps her to become strong and confident woman,then they she can think about getting Preeti married to some good guy who can accept her after knowing her past.That would be a slap to Mohit,Nandu and this stupid SV family who believes that no one will marry her after all this mess.

I can understand Shati and  Kushiya thinking this way because that's their ultimate goal in life but Raghva is no different. and all Shivam can do is shout and get angry. That's his solution. OuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosalineakMaverick_meVintageWine

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Shanti is taking all the decisions of the house. Raghav never took any decision in his life. So, now also he is following his mother's decision...as far as Shivam he knows only to shout, beat... in anger...without thinking about the solution.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsVintageWine

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Good points! 
These r d the kind of ppl who get the rapist marry the girl, that's the solution!! 
Throw preeti outta d house, rishte tod do... Nahi kisi lalu se shaadi karva do. Am disgusted man, the guy always eyed her with last n kept praying to every god to help him get her. What r they showing by praying u get everything you wanted. 
Maverick_me had said, preeti better take her life than marry nandu... I am afraid am gonna have to agree!! 

But that's not gonna happen n its pukey she married him!!
Nimmi am surprised at her audacity for expecting sharmili m fly to accept her!! If only she had shown this courage before getting married! 

Riya was wrong, not denying... But like always she was bullied by shanti n khushi. Tho preeti said it was her fault none wanted to hear. 

Shanti is so so disgusting, she dint even bother what happened to her granddaughters, all she cared was to throw riya out. 

That being said nimmi & riya acted brilliantly. *clap clap* 
Oh and I finally managed to notice that long slit. ROFL  I was like raghav or shanti will ask her to cover up any moment. 
It was funny when riya was sent out, pretti stood by d door flashing that slit. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpmuktha_cuteMaverick_meanjsvyoman

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
What ever said and done, Preeti getting married to Nandu  is not a hasty thing , I beleive. We should show empathy to the parents of Preeti as they were thrown in to a horrible situation by Preeti's irresponsible behavior. After all Nandu  is not a creepy person. He genuinely loved her or liked her and will be a better choice than Vyom who is a looser and Mohit who turned out to be one of some misguided youth of nowadays. Because of people like Mohit who torture the girls when they find out that the girl is getting married ,so many acid attacks , assaults, suicides are happening nowadays. That is the best solution to save the honor of the Parents and siblings of  Preeti and infact herself.

Edited by Desdemona - 14 April 2016 at 3:29pm
Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
This is not about Nandu. I don't have any problem if Nandu and Priti marry. Contrary to many, I don't find him creepy. 
My objection is showing her married the same day to some guy.  If Nandu has come forward to marry Priti, that's ok, but this decision should not come in such a hurry. What if Priti runs away again from Nandu  or any other  man they would have chosen? what will they do then ?

Maybe Then that will not be the headache of Shrivastavas. All they want is get rid of her by marriage. My objection is to that mentality. Instead of sitting down with Priti and talking out things all they are interested is get her married. This i such a regressive mentality
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desdemona

What ever said and done, Preeti getting married to Nandu  is not a hasty thing , I beleive. We should show empathy to the parents of Preeti as they were thrown in to a horrible situation by Preeti's irresponsible behavior. After all Nandu  is not a creepy person. He genuinely loved her or liked her and will be a better choice than Vyom who is a looser and Mohit who turned out to be one of some misguided youth of nowadays. Because of people like Mohit who torture the girls when they find out that the girl is getting married ,so many acid attacks , assaults, suicides are happening nowadays. That is the best solution to save the honor of the Parents and siblings of  Preeti and infact herself.

But why does the parents honour  has to reside in the girl's marriage only... yes it does, in society, but in the show they should show the family facing it and moving on, no ?

they should preach things like this, that it doesnt matter. Preeti was a working woman, why not support her to concentrate on her career and become financially stronger.

Let Nandu woo her and then if she deems it fit, then she can marry Nandu, by all means.

Whatever they have is a reflection of society no doubt, but i wish they hadnt shown this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

Go to top